Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room (73812 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Lamasta(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
I wanted to mind my business not until I saw this mumu comment, imagine calling a marriage beautiful and happy when the wife is a cheater What kind of happiness exist in that marriage

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by smile11s(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
ebukajay184:
Man Seeks Advice After Catching Brother’s Wife In Her Matrimonial Bed With Another Man

A young man took to Twitter to seek advice on whether or not to inform his brother after catching his brother’s wife on her matrimonial bed with another man, IGBERETV reports.

The Twitter user identified as @Khan_dave7 who visited his brother’s house unannounced, walked in to meet his wife cheating on him.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/Khan_dave7/status/1488800106543464455?t=evYydso8pal2oZwB3cz0Qg&s=19

Reacting to his post, some Twitter users advised him to inform his brother while some others advised him against informing his brother. Read below.

Women sha

https://gist.am/question/i-caught-my-brothers-wife-having-sex-with-another-man-in-their-sitting-room
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Surfacebaba: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladies are evil bros u beta tell ur brother if not that woman go. Kill. Him. Oooo bad woman, see ladies comment bad species, any na only sex ladies have to offer man nonses
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Surfacebaba: 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladies are evil bros u beta tell ur brother if not that woman go. Kill. Him. Oooo bad woman, see ladies comment bad species, anyhow sha na only sex ladies get to offer man nonses.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Thebig4: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hmmm what should i advise?

You know what pls tell him and run for your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bycAvIY04_A
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by rafcrown(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
THERRE IS NOTHING LIKE MARRIAGE THERE AGAIN. IF You dont tell your brother, prepare for his sudden death from unknown sources, prepare for visiting AIDS patient, prepare for everlasting mental torture.
The family is broken already. Trust some married women at your own peril.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Zenithphil8368: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
My brother if you keep something like this from your brother honestly, you don't love him and u don't love yourself because that woman isn't your brother's wife neither is she your in-law again. Imagine bring another man to her matrimonial home, imagine how they must have been nacking before now to the point she has the mind of bring the He-goat into her lost home. Bros if you av not told your brother already you are making a grievous mistake because that Bitch will kill your brother when she is ready as a matter of urgency na God want use you save your brother. If you are thinking that you are destroying the marriage my brother there is no marriage again because the Bitch ain't loyal no more & when a wife isn't loyal no more to you then you death is inevitable in her hands. Keep this from your brother at your own peril. My Opinion ooo. grin grin. Imagine the set of bitches we have as woman this days no one can even condemn the act instead they are blaming the brother for visiting his own brother house unannounced just to watch a cheating bitch riding a cock in her husband house chai we are doomed in the hands of this females

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by DeepSight(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Favfables1:

Not really...
If she doesn't try to beg you to keep quiet, she'll most likely threaten you undecided....
You'll probably hear something like, "if you dare open your mouth and tell my husband anything, I'll tell him that you broke into the house and raped me" and I'll be like, "I caught you cheating on my brother and rather than offer an explanation you're threatening me, and she'll be like "I've told you already, tell him anything and I'll tell him you tried to rape me and let's see who he will believe between me and you" and she'll end the call after that...

So my chief...
If I show you this kind recording as my bro, what will be your response cheesy grin...

Believe me she will not be caught so easily after being caught already. Her opening gambit will be the direct accusation of rape. And she will shout so much (and be in tears) that the guy will not get a word in and that will be the end of the conversation, which she would have recorded and sent to her husband immediately.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by DeepSight(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Zenithphil8368:
My brother if you keep something like this from your brother honestly, you don't love him and u don't love yourself because that woman isn't your brother's wife neither is she your in-law again. Imagine bring another man to her matrimonial home, imagine how they must have been nacking before now to the point she has the mind of bring the He-goat into her lost home. Bros if you av not told your brother already you are making a grievous mistake because that Bitch will kill your brother when she is ready as a matter of urgency na God want use you save your brother. If you are thinking that you are destroying the marriage my brother there is no marriage again because the Bitch ain't loyal no more & when a wife isn't loyal no more to you then you death is inevitable in her hands. Keep this from your brother at your own peril. My Opinion ooo. grin grin. Imagine the set of bitches we have as woman this days no one can even condemn the act instead they are blaming the brother for visiting his own brother house unannounced just to watch a cheating bitch riding a cock in her husband house chai we are doomed in the hands of this females

They will shout on you on top.
Just like a Lagos driver taking one way, if you try to correct him he will scream profanities at you.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Macgyver1: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
cutecommend:
See the comments of Ladies there... Even if they want to advise the guy to take it easy and not to act harshly, can't they condemn the woman's act.... At least condemn the act.

Many ladies are hypocrites.. You may hear many ladies saying "men are cheats", but many of them are hypocrites...Many men show openly that they are sinners, but many ladies pretend to be good, but might be fornicating/cheating codedly and acting disciplined in public.. It is very possible that this woman caught committing adultery may be the one forcing her husband to go for church program or might be always telling him to be prayerful or might be persuading him to always be committed to God. Maybe she even bought her husband devotional or bible not long before committing that act.

Who knows the kind of bride price list that was given to the husband before marriage... Some will even have sex with maybe ex or someone before wedding day..... Maybe her husband knelt publicly to propose to her before marriage.... Maybe she was even telling her husband to be close to God before the wedding.....Maybe she was even a committed choir member

Don't be deceived with the fact that says "Women only have sex with who they love"....Many women fornicate or commit adultery because of lust, that is why a woman can sleep with dirty igboo smoker that she can never date.

You think you will fornicate up and down in your youthful days and be a faithful wife just like that...Na magic?!! Marriage does not cure addiction or sleeping around... Only God can cure it.

Finally, we have many ladies that are sex slaves. The best thing to do is to go to God for repentance and deliverance, instead of hiding under any cover, such as "I only have sex because I have feelings for him or love him"... All these sexing up and down is it feelings or lust??

Women are very dangerous beings. I'm very careful with them.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by herbert2017: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don't be the architect of your elder brother's would be failed marriage if u tell him. If u tell him that marriage will definitely crash.
Just talk to her about it. And let it go and don't tell ur brother.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by hezekiah84(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
May God not give us a wife that will disgrace us and the sharpguy should not report her to his brother,let him catch her red handed
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by adecz: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
⏩Men commenting on this thread
wants the boy to tell

⏩But Women say the boy should keep
quiet & mind his business.

What this simple observation means
is that most women in Nigeria cheat &
hide it from their main guys or husband
❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎❎
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by stolaonipekun: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dont scattered your brother home
My advice
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by marianipulo: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please don't hesitate to tell your brother. The wife is useless
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by ezebunafo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lopopib:
This is fiction jur
So his brother is not on Twitter, you dey mind the tales by moonlight?
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Pugogato: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oh
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeremani:
I can't keep quiet in this kind of matter.

I'll tell anybody who cares to listen

Ah!
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Innobee99(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
The5DME:
Nigerian women are useless.
Most of them Sir

Am ashamed of he comments I saw
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by doyin01: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Premiumwriter:
As a man don't ever listen to women's advice when it comes to relationships.

They will never give you any advice that will profit you rather it'll be to the benefit of your female partner even when they've never met her..

You can see the illustration of this simple concept in the comment of that girl asking the guy to keep quiet and sweep the matter under the rug.

You can see her blaming the innocent guy for going to his brother's house unannounced and catching his brother's wife cheating on him.

Yet not even a single condemnation of the wh*re sleeping around.

The easiest way to become foolish in life is to listen to a woman advising you on how to behave or solve problems in your relationships

grin grin
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Chochovini: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Competence5050:
Tight Conner...
. Real tight corner bros. Report her, problem. Again, failure to do so, problem. So which way if I may ask?

I take a stroll...
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Stanleyq: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is just a characteristic of a lie, how can an advice seeker just post de story when he knows dat his brother may see it....
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by izubext007: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tell your brother and he should run DNA test on all his children.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Tomek09(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
Beware of twitter stories...99.999 are fake .
Most are using it to catch cruise. don't waste your time advising the imaginary B.I.L
Lol. U got it. Big time fake.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by richPHAROAH: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Rubbish story that never happened
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Legalese(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
If my babe is one if those spewing rubbish on there, na to drop am sharp. Those girls are all loose AF
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Fashionista01(f): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
You think you will fornicate up and down in your youthful days and be a faithful wife just like that...Na magic?!! Marriage does not cure addiction or sleeping around... Only God can cure it.

You think you will fornicate up and down in your youthful days and be a faithful husband just like that...Na magic?!! Marriage does not cure addiction or sleeping around... Only God can cure it.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by tightpussy156: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
see don't be a fool ,coward.expose the ashawo to your brother,save his life and save yours.if don't tell him.your concise will keep judging you for life.she will continue her wayward life's style Fucking up and down.Don't listen to those USELESS BITCHES telling you to keep quiet.they are bird of the same feather.very USELESS set of woman,they hide under marriage to Bleep around.what they are concern at is to bear MRS continue there Fucking life wayward lifestyles.for you to catch redheaded means she has been bringing different men to Bleep her wide pussy matrimonial bed.USELESS shameless woman.who quote me hug transformer.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chochovini:
. Real tight corner bros. Report her, problem. Again, failure to do so, problem. So which way if I may ask?

I take a stroll...
brother man, this matter na only God fit handle am ooo ...
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
tightpussy156:
see don't be a fool ,coward.expose the ashawo to your brother,save his life and save yours.if don't tell him.your concise will keep judging you for life.she will continue her wayward life's style Fucking up and down.Don't listen to those USELESS BITCHES telling you to keep quiet.they are bird of the same feather.very USELESS set of woman,they hide under marriage to Bleep around.what they are concern at is to bear MRS continue there Fucking life wayward lifestyles.for you to catch redheaded means she has been bringing different men to Bleep her wide pussy matrimonial bed.USELESS shameless woman.who quote me hug transformer.
don't listen to thid man, meet a man of God...
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by laborious(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
I just dey fear sef like. Dis!
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Hiq0: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tell him

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.