Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You (23435 Views)

5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. / Aside From Nairaland, Which Nigerian Site Do You Visit Multiple Times A Day / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
L'argent

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by seyicodes(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Islam
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Onyenna(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
One option is missing
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Spherical77(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Happiness
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by DSC7: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
All i want is Happiness...

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Freksy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
ABOVE PLUS SEX & MUSIC
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by motionarena: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
obembet:
Which one will you choose.

Family

Love

Job

Happiness
The only thing better than money is good health.

If better illness nack you. I bet you will sacrifice all your money to be well again
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
1&4
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by RPG2020(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Check my signature you will gerrite
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Zeel007: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
FAMILY!!!!!

Owo a lo e yan la ku...
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by LollySeaSide: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Four things I want to have.
1. Money
2. More money
3. More and more money
4. Very plenty money

Every other thing will fall in place.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by olisaEze(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
More money.... in case the first one lost. cool

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
FuckDModz:
After money, the next best thing is a beautiful loyal lady.

With those two, you'd get everything on your list.

Loyal ladies? Are typing from United states?
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by WoundedLamb: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Happiness is too encompassing to be in the list. It could mean anything and by choosing it, you've chosen every other option.

3 Likes

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Carlyboi(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
If you say asides money do you mean even the individual is rich already?if yes,then job goes down in the pecking order.

Love and happiness is largely intertwined and a lot of people don’t even realize this!

Family is very important and if you have a good one that’s the strongest support base ever.

Asides money Love immersed in an ocean of happiness is the next best thing...plus I think the categorization or classification of your list can be better
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by pato1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Happiness... I wonder why am not seeing money in the list... You can have a job and still be broke... Imagine Mr funny making a whooping of more than 10M monthly for creating contents online...

In his case what do you think he will pick when given this options
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Romanus123: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Happiness. Family can't stand without happiness,
You can't achieve love without happiness. So happiness is the because money brings happiness

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by jimtemi1: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
My happiness over everything.. I can't trade my peace of mind Lialai

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Dagenius53: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
PEACE!!!!
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by SheCeo(f): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:
The root of all evil.

Poverty is the root of all evil my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by toujurs: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's like this one is on nairaland payroll, How she devotes her life to create topics is something else
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by mrdipye(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
To whom it may concern
Treat urgently biko
How do I get a job, I'm a Bsc holder (Bsc. Ed)
I can drive, I'm into costmetology, an artist (branding of shirts), I'm good with computer too(graphic design, microsoft office) and I can equally be taught if need be for the job(s).
My location is Jos but relocation isn't a problem. You can reach me on mrdipye@gmail.com or 08104224559
Biko help a brother and an expectant father.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by dickerstrade: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
obembet:

Family

Love

Job

Happiness
LOVE above all
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Samcent: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Love can wane.

Job will come and go!

What makes you happy maybe causing another undeserved pain.

My father will always be my father. My mother will always be my mother. My brothers and sisters will always be my brothers and sisters. My children will always be my children. My wife, if the marriage doesn't hit the rock, will always be my wife.

Family is first!

2 Likes

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by udomonday: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
HenryDion:
Aside from money, it's still money. When money dey, family go dey, happiness go dey, and job will be irrelevant.
you are very wrong.wait until you are struck by the kind of illness that cant be cured with money then you will realise that what you call money is just ordinary paper.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Bmaster(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
cheesy

Happiness should be the last thing a man resort to have.

How dare you say you're happy when you don't have freedom,family and...
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by obembet(f): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
McGg:
I wish I can become the governor of Abia state and teach both the people and the past administrators of the state what it means to govern.

A trailer failed break and killed over fifteen people at ogbor Hill yesterday besides the ahia udele market and all the shameless government could do is to come and shot down the market.

Please note that more people have been killed on monthly basis as a result of a trailer loosing control at that ogbor Hill.

Aba/owerri Rd has been under construction since the inception of this okezie Ikpeazu.

Faulks Rd that he constructed has gone beyond repair.

Last night at Ehi Rd Junction Ferma was patching the road without light, the only light they were using was the rays of light from inside Christ The King Cathedral ckc.

ABA /ABIA STATE IS DOOMED!

U will still mess up
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by obembet(f): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
FuckDModz:
After money, the next best thing is a beautiful loyal lady.

With those two, you'd get everything on your list.

Like me
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by mfm04622: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
obembet:

Family

Love

Job

Happiness

Health is the most important!!!
What is family without good health? You will just be a burden to them.
What is love without good health! How can a sick person work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Download - Dj Don E "Blues" (mixtape) / Ongoing Work At Berger Bus Stop Bridge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.