Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You (23437 Views)

5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. / Aside From Nairaland, Which Nigerian Site Do You Visit Multiple Times A Day / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
You didn’t add PEACE. PEACE is most important to me. I no like wahala at all. When I see wahala, I run. I don’t entertain wahala.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by bibianna(f): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
For me its Happiness because I'm a happy person.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by BigBashiru: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
FuckDModz:

Behavior can be improved on.

Ugly girls will only get uglier as they age. Ask obembet.

"Fine" girls finesse can disappear in as little as 5yrs....
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by obembet(f): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
FuckDModz:

Behavior can be improved on.

Ugly girls will only get uglier as they age. Ask obembet.

I swear, your phone go lose las las
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by BigBashiru: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
You didn’t add PEACE. PEACE is most important to me. I no like wahala at all. When I see wahala, I run. I don’t entertain wahala.

All these girls go dey talk peace meanwhile na una nag pass oh.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
udomonday:
you are the one that is poor because going by the way you sound.you have not seen money before.but am talking out of experience as someone who has seen a lot of money.gone broke and became rich again.I have always been in money right from my twenties. in fact I built my first house at 22,what you have is a poverty mentality because money is a stranger to you.

You sound angry. Audio money. You sound poor and wretched. Getat my friend
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by LIONSABRE(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
True Love doesn’t fail and it brings happiness, family and job.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by FuckDModz: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

"Fine" girls finesse can disappear in as little as 5yrs....

One year with a hottie is enough.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by BigBashiru: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
FuckDModz:

One year with a hottie is enough.

For dating tho right?? Hotness means nothing without the corresponding good character....
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by nedekid: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:
The root of all evil.
Investor sabinus
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Worksunlimited: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
obembet:
Which one will you choose.

Family

Love

Job

Happiness

Family
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by sirp9898(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
McGg:
I wish I can become the governor of Abia state and teach both the people and the past administrators of the state what it means to govern.

A trailer failed break and killed over fifteen people at ogbor Hill yesterday besides the ahia udele market and all the shameless government could do is to come and shot down the market.

Please note that more people have been killed on monthly basis as a result of a trailer loosing control at that ogbor Hill.

Aba/owerri Rd has been under construction since the inception of this okezie Ikpeazu.

Faulks Rd that he constructed has gone beyond repair.

Last night at Ehi Rd Junction Ferma was patching the road without light, the only light they were using was the rays of light from inside Christ The King Cathedral ckc.

ABA /ABIA STATE IS DOOMED!
God forbid that to.happen to my beloved abia state.
God will help us do the right things to get it right at his time.
Amen.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by jamiusegun(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Happiness
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Edusouls(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
The worst state in the federation, they reason upside down that’s their problem, and it’s now a problem for the whole south east region due to their retarded son MNK actions..
McGg:
I wish I can become the governor of Abia state and teach both the people and the past administrators of the state what it means to govern.

A trailer failed break and killed over fifteen people at ogbor Hill yesterday besides the ahia udele market and all the shameless government could do is to come and shot down the market.

Please note that more people have been killed on monthly basis as a result of a trailer loosing control at that ogbor Hill.

Aba/owerri Rd has been under construction since the inception of this okezie Ikpeazu.

Faulks Rd that he constructed has gone beyond repair.

Last night at Ehi Rd Junction Ferma was patching the road without light, the only light they were using was the rays of light from inside Christ The King Cathedral ckc.

ABA /ABIA STATE IS DOOMED!
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by shegz24(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hapiness (Peace of Mind) is even more important than Money
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by SamJel(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
I'd choose a good paying JOB that can raise me a HAPPY FAMILY filled with LOVE.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by udomonday: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
HenryDion:

You sound angry. Audio money. You sound poor and wretched. Getat my friend
you are obviously a kid.no need to waste my time on you.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by legibow: 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Happiness
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
none of the above, i'll choose FREEDOM! freedom to do what the hell i want, when the hell i want.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by macanakii: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Peace of mind
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by FuckDModz: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

For dating tho right?? Hotness means nothing without the corresponding good character....

Dude, try dey catch cruise...
Rest.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by ajerimitan: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
This do happen frequently at Akungba-akoko the most recent one happened yesterday at a steep slope in front of AAUA adekunle ajasin university akungba akoko. Involving a dangote trailer and about 14 students of the university
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by DonroxyII: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
obembet:
Which one will you choose.

Family

Love

Job

Happiness
Happiness is everything.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
udomonday:
I'm obviously a kid.no need to waste your time on me.

I know
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Goldentulip2: 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Happiness. Job! hell na, not for me. Salary! Na. Profit! YES. Love it, been on it since 2008 haha
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by McGg: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
obembet:

U will still mess up

It is with this daft mentality that we keep recycling the Rings of criminals in government...
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by McGg: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
tyav7:
Comrade be calming down o. Go to Benue state and will instantly start praising Ikpeazu

Okezie ikpeazu and his government cannot be praised for anything.

Just anything
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by McGg: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kaiser20:
You can open your own post , don't derail the topic naa
You don't need to be a governor, if you have such knowledge and wisdom start from your local community wherever you live on earth.
Start by impacting and influencing the youths on leadership.

I sincerely apologize
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by McGg: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
77up:
Thank God for some good people like you that can call out the bad governance in SE, other idiots are only concern with Tinubu and SW governance.

May God heal Nigeria!

Most of us IGBOS have forgotten that charity they say begins at home.

We will fail to criticize the bad government we have in our various states and be more focused and vocal on the government at the center.

It's a pity!

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by suffering: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good health. I can get the others using it.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Hiq0: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Download - Dj Don E "Blues" (mixtape) / Ongoing Work At Berger Bus Stop Bridge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.