Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You (23440 Views)

5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. / Aside From Nairaland, Which Nigerian Site Do You Visit Multiple Times A Day / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Some will be looking for MONEY down and up while neglecting HAPPINESS because they believed that once the money is in, happiness will surely tag along.

However, Happiness remain underrated.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Habib101: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:
The root of all evil.
Naso
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Goodbadbowy419: 2:28am On Feb 05, 2022
angry

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Great0ne1: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2022
xcesspaschal:

I don't know of what perceptive that u re viewing family from but i can tell you, family is the best institution. If u run a company like family, it won't go on strike cos family don't go on strike.
I can go on to list what family can do for u but sadly, am not a good writer but u can take it to the bank. FAMILY IS VICTORY.
You surely do not understand what i mean. Basically everyone has a family. People you are related by blood with. But that doesn't always mean everyone is happy with his family
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Semaj77(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2022
obembet:
Which one will you choose.

Family

Love

Job

Happiness

Job

Happiness

Love

Family

In that order
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Great0ne1: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2022
xcesspaschal:

I don't know of what perceptive that u re viewing family from but i can tell you, family is the best institution. If u run a company like family, it won't go on strike cos family don't go on strike.
I can go on to list what family can do for u but sadly, am not a good writer but u can take it to the bank. FAMILY IS VICTORY.
Read and think. You can have a bad family and that can make you unhappy. Having a family doesn't guarantee happiness.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by BigBashiru: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Great0ne1:

Read and think. You can have a bad family and that can make you unhappy. Having a family doesn't guarantee happiness.

Beware of people that call marriage an "institution" eg "the institution of marriage" and those that call family an "institution".... they are normally nutters...
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Xtianuk47: 5:59am On Feb 11, 2022
I just dont wanna believe that this is a fake agency... Linking one up will need payment after payment no connection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download - Dj Don E "Blues" (mixtape) / Ongoing Work At Berger Bus Stop Bridge (photos) / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.