Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You (23439 Views)

5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. / Aside From Nairaland, Which Nigerian Site Do You Visit Multiple Times A Day / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:
The root of all evil.
The love of money is the root of all money
It is not money is the root of all evil
Pple be leaving the love of thinking it's no big deal

1 Share

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by musicwriter(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
obembet:
Which one will you choose.

Family

Love

Job

Happiness

But happiness is more important than money! Many people have money and are looking for happiness.

The question should be: aside happiness, what's the most important thing to you?
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Allisgud: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Apart from money,I need that better girl that will love me like I do,u will see happiness and family will balance it
But do u know with money a woman can form love and loyalty,baba God pls no let dat kind woman sabi my address in Jesus name
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by surequality: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Love is above all!
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by FuckDModz: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Haywhymido:
really? Including a job
Yup.

The only job you need if you have enough money is blòw job.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Bouncing2(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
The money apart and good health
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Happiness peace of mind ��
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Ezidimma(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Making Heaven

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Goldbw122(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
I just like a normal typical life style, you know not missing any step or skipping any in life.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by obembet(f): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
FuckDModz:

You may be loyal, but you're not beautiful.

Go play for shit.

I fine pass all your girlfriend and your wife to be
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Fvck
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by FuckDModz: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
obembet:

K
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Goldbw122(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
obembet:

You are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by 77up(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
McGg:
I wish I can become the governor of Abia state and teach both the people and the past administrators of the state what it means to govern.

A trailer failed break and killed over fifteen people at ogbor Hill yesterday besides the ahia udele market and all the shameless government could do is to come and shot down the market.

Please note that more people have been killed on monthly basis as a result of a trailer loosing control at that ogbor Hill.

Aba/owerri Rd has been under construction since the inception of this okezie Ikpeazu.

Faulks Rd that he constructed has gone beyond repair.

Last night at Ehi Rd Junction Ferma was patching the road without light, the only light they were using was the rays of light from inside Christ The King Cathedral ckc.

ABA /ABIA STATE IS DOOMED!
Thank God for some good people like you that can call out the bad governance in SE, other idiots are only concern with Tinubu and SW governance.

May God heal Nigeria!
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by obembet(f): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Goldbw122:

You are beautiful.

Thank you jare . Don't mind FuckDModz wowo boy.. that's why he no get girlfriend. Even if they add 50m with him, I no go date him
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
udomonday:
i guess you have not heard of a rich man that decides to take his life.or someone from a rich family that decides that life`is not worth living.or even a celebrity that decides to end it all.the question is,how come they decide to die and live all thier money behind.?

E be like say poverTEA no dey tire you oga. Abeg, continue in your suffering and leave me alone.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by FuckDModz: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

Beauty without good behavior means NOTHING.

Behavior can be improved on.

Ugly girls will only get uglier as they age. Ask obembet.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by christianjoy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
You see

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Truvelisback(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
That money u put aside.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by udomonday: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
HenryDion:

E be like say poverTEA no dey tire you oga. Abeg, continue in your suffering and leave me alone.
you are the one that is poor because going by the way you sound.you have not seen money before.but am talking out of experience as someone who has seen a lot of money.gone broke and became rich again.I have always been in money right from my twenties. in fact I built my first house at 22,what you have is a poverty mentality because money is a stranger to you.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by ceeceeco: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
McGg:
I wish I can become the governor of Abia state and teach both the people and the past administrators of the state what it means to govern.

A trailer failed break and killed over fifteen people at ogbor Hill yesterday besides the ahia udele market and all the shameless government could do is to come and shot down the market.

Please note that more people have been killed on monthly basis as a result of a trailer loosing control at that ogbor Hill.

Aba/owerri Rd has been under construction since the inception of this okezie Ikpeazu.

Last night at Ehi Rd Junction Ferma was patching the road without light, the only light they were using was the rays of light from inside Christ The King Cathedral ckc.

Professor Gregory Ikechukwu Ibe is coming to save Abia state.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by HoliAlaji(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Family
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by CikaM: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
That SAME Money you just sided.

chatinent:
The root of all evil.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Banhammy717: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
McGg:

I've not heard or read any good news from that State since 1999.
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
obembet:

Family

Love

Job

Happiness

Option no complete oo @op

"MONEY ASIDE" option please
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
obembet:

Family

Love

Job

Happiness

Op option no complete oo.

"Money aside" inclusive
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
kingmurainah:
If you have Happiness, you will never think of not having any of the other options
Happiness is a pointless goal because we can only be happy for a relative period of time, yes some people are cheerful by nature but having happiness as the goal of life is just silly.

1 Like

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by forghe(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Happiness
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Enibanks(f): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
that money you put aside
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by jubrilELsudan: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
KUKUNASE

Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by derbykol(f): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Romanus123:
Happiness. Family can't stand without happiness,
You can't achieve love without happiness. So happiness is the because money brings happiness
You sure say money alone dey bring happiness?
Re: Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You by Goldbw122(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
obembet:

Thank you jare . Don't mind FuckDModz wowo boy.. that's why he no get girlfriend. Even if they add 50m with him, I no go date him
grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download - Dj Don E "Blues" (mixtape) / Ongoing Work At Berger Bus Stop Bridge (photos) / Truck Climbs On Man's Car While Travelling, Crushes Him To Death (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.