Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? (14268 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by od4life(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Evidenx:
THE ONLY REAL MAN OF GOD I KNOW IN DELTA STATE IS PROPHET AMOS OF JESUS CHRIST TEMPLE MINISTRY.

The rest na money be their god.
Same Prophet Amos Evomobor that was accused by Pastor John Mark Ighosotu in this same confession video?

1 Like

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Love48(f): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

No one is perfect after all. Yes, they can do better.... "Mail the mids"
nice one love your sarcastic quote, by the way this has nothing to do with been perfect, you can't imagine when you see a topic, you can hardly understand only to go into it and be lost with the topic.

1 Like

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Love48(f): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

Seun doesn't GAF anymore.

Alex Reports and his ilk have taken over nairaland.

Its a sad sight to behold.
Awwww... So sad...
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Evidenx(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
od4life:

Same Prophet Amos Evomobor that was accused by Pastor John Mark Ighosotu in this same confession video?
Nor mind that yeye pastor. prophet Amos preaches the sound raw word of God. he exposes fake pastors thats why they hate him.
prophet Amos doesn't preach prosperity or about money..all he preaches is repentance,salvation,holiness and purity,heaven and hell and the holy spirit.
THE ONLY PROPHET WHO HAVE ENOUGH CROWD TO MAKE MONEY FROM THROUGH SELLING ANOINTED THING'S YET HE Doesn't HE STILL LIVES IN RENT AND DOES NOT HAVE A HOUSE OF HIS OWN. YET HE PAY 4 MILLION EVERY MONTH TO SUSTAIN HIS CABLE TEMPLE TV WHERE HE PREACHES TRUTH TO D WORLD.

THE SAID Jeremiah KIDNAPPED A WOMAN SOME YEARS AGO AND WANTED TO PAY HER 4.5 MILLION TO USE HER TO BLACK MAIL PROPHET AMOS,SHE DIDN'T ACCEPT D OFFER. IT WAS GOD WHO SAVED HER THEY WANTED TO KILL HER.

ONE TIME PROPHET Jeremiah STAGED A DELIVERANCE WHERE THEY WANTED SPOIL PROPHET AMOS IMAGE,THAT MADE SO MANY OF HIS MEMBERS TO COME TO PROPHET AMOS CHURCH TO SEE THE SAID FAKE PROPHET LIKE THEIR Jeremiah TOLD THEM,WHEN THEY CAME AND HEARD THE GENUINE MESSAGE OF PROPHET AMOS ...THEY STAYED AND NEVER WENT BACK,MANY BECAME WORKER'S IN PROPHET AMOS CHURCH..LOL
PROPHET AMOS IS THE ONLY GENUINE Prophet IN WARRI.

HE IS THE ONLY MAN OF GOD I RESPECT 100% IN NIGERIA.
LISTEN TO HIS MESSAGES ON YOUTUBE,FB OR FREE TO AIR DECODER.
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by jrusky(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Fufeyin should not answer them it's their way we know them. They hate everything not coming from their side.

That was how they did all they could to pull TB Joshua down by same people, same way they are the biggest critics of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Suleiman, Adefarasin, Iginla etc by these same people.

Prophet Fufeyin I'm not your church member but I stand with you carry on doing your work they are haters of humanity anything not from their side they will hate they inherited the satanic gene from the pit of hell, sir ignore them whoever not pls with what you are doing should commit suicide. They are evil no love is in their heart they cannot do and do not want anyone to do because they could not.

God needs sir.
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by sylve11: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Evidenx:
Nor mind that yeye pastor. prophet Amos preaches the sound raw word of God. he exposes fake pastors thats why they hate him.
prophet Amos doesn't preach prosperity or about money..all he preaches is repentance,salvation,holiness and purity,heaven and hell and the holy spirit.
THE ONLY PROPHET WHO HAVE ENOUGH CROWD TO MAKE MONEY FROM THROUGH SELLING ANOINTED THING'S YET HE Doesn't HE STILL LIVES IN RENT AND DOES NOT HAVE A HOUSE OF HIS OWN. YET HE PAY 4 MILLION EVERY MONTH TO SUSTAIN HIS CABLE TEMPLE TV WHERE HE PREACHES TRUTH TO D WORLD.

THE SAID Jeremiah KIDNAPPED A WOMAN SOME YEARS AGO AND WANTED TO PAY HER 4.5 MILLION TO USE HER TO BLACK MAIL PROPHET AMOS,SHE DIDN'T ACCEPT D OFFER. IT WAS GOD WHO SAVED HER THEY WANTED TO KILL HER.

ONE TIME PROPHET Jeremiah STAGED A DELIVERANCE WHERE THEY WANTED SPOIL PROPHET AMOS IMAGE,THAT MADE SO MANY OF HIS MEMBERS TO COME TO PROPHET AMOS CHURCH TO SEE THE SAID FAKE PROPHET LIKE THEIR Jeremiah TOLD THEM,WHEN THEY CAME AND HEARD THE GENUINE MESSAGE OF PROPHET AMOS ...THEY STAYED AND NEVER WENT BACK,MANY BECAME WORKER'S IN PROPHET AMOS CHURCH..LOL

You don't mean it, do you? cool
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Evidenx(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
sylve11:

You don't mean it, do you? cool
I mean every word I said. am not Joking..
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Stephen0mozzy: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Love48:
nice one love your sarcastic quote, by the way this has nothing to do with been perfect, you can't imagine when you see a topic, you can hardly understand only to go into it and be lost with the topic.

I get your point sis.
Peace.
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Squidbabe: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
I was watching live sunday service on Emmanuel TV (T B Joshua) last Sunday where a woman and her who was delivered came to share their testimony and along the line the daughter said after the service some men approached her and told her to do business with them and that they would make serious money from it. When they showed interest they asked for the nature of the business and the men said they should make video starting that the deliverance they got was staged and all acting and they will be paid seriously.but instead the girl snapped the man and declined that offer. And I asked why would one be ready to pay so much to bring another man down. Why not pray To God to give u such powers . and the ppl who do these call themselves pastors. I felt bad in the spirit and very afraid of human beings. Too bad!
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by theamazonguru(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
cosmatika:
All the pentecostal pastors I know in Warri all seem fake.
From Oritsajefor to Fufeyin to these ones.
Wat God will judge plenty

That same Fufeyin that hobnobs with a known scammer who called himself a prophet too, SMART ALBAN EKE of the famous FX-GLOBAL that scammed many of billions through is SCAM forex company.
Today because of the billions the Smart Alban' guy dumped ministry to go into hiding so as to enjoy his loot.

God is merciful sha.
God is the greatest judge. Let him judge all accordingly.
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Hiq0: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
End time pastors and prophets
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by elonize(m): 6:57am On Feb 06, 2022
od4life:

abi o....I dey follow his TV n I loved his preaching.... But am confused till date...temple own na shock me pass....if a fake man of God dey preach abt repentance, den he's more dangerous Dan d odas wen dey so their own publicly... Am still watching him closely ..wen I heard dat,I cm tire..I even ask my brother 4times if e sure say na him...I was even saying 1sunday I go go der embarassed...
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by elonize(m): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Evidenx:

mind how u call pastor john mark fake...
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by elonize(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2022
But those ppo standing with Jeremiah na big fool ooo..those ppo saying he's genuine is also those wen d man go use their destiny..if u know dis man deeds.u go understand.... Dey go to hotels, na dose ppo der na go tell who some of dem b...n d compound e Stay bfor...mk dem tell u d mysterious tinz wen dey happen.. So if u are far off..don't open ur yanch mouth to support him n den insult pastor john mark...pastor john mark will first say holy ghost bears witness to dis,so if u r lying,u do ursef more harm..if am watching Jeremiah station,na just to laugh,ntin more...very very strong occult man,with highest rank. Kai d oda 1wen dey auchiii.(name withheld) ....now I understand y d allegations na true.I used to b his fan,not anymore...apart frm mfm,chosen n free indeed.. I dont watch any stations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Dreams Tell The Future? / Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? / How To Ask And Receive From God Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.