Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States (11290 Views)

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States / APC Members Are Being Harassed, Killed In PDP States - Oshiomhole Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Saraki and Aliyu are also enjoying the woes they brought on the this nation. Originators of nPDP
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by Antoeni(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
The bluetooth device has connected successfully.

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by osuofia2(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
smiley
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by Jostoman: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
mu2sa2:
Peter, the Pandora bandit was there!
Peter Obi is really giving you people a sleepless night. Sorry you hear grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by walemoney007(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"We should introduce skull mining to the East to keep IPOB miscreants busy, Tinubu is not a Thief". Yoruba Muslims

Please can you show me your source?
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by Antoeni(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
The Bluetooth Device Connected successfully.

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by Asgard73: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Pdp.. Africa biggest political party
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by Skirmishes(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Why is kwankwaso not there? I thought he is the head of pdp in kano state
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by Jostoman: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
liftedud:
Hope its for betterment of the people and not your guys pocket
yes
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is how biafrans plan to take over Nigeria, PDP is anti-Nigeria
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by tutudesz: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
RandyOku:
I SEE THE FUTURE in him...

Miss this opportunity to elect him and BECOME worse than VENEZUELA

In PETER OBI, our CHILDREN won't EAT CORN/AGBADO/JAPA

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by bibianna(f): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nigerians wise up plssss!
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by chukwuibuipob: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin cool thank u.i bin dey ask for dis pic of OBI HIM TU LIE[quote author=tutudesz post=109948586][/quote]
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by tutudesz: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
grin cool thank u.i bin dey ask for dis pic of OBI HIM TU LIE
The Chinese Ambassador grin
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by mu2sa2: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jostoman:
Peter Obi is really giving you people a sleepless night. Sorry you hear grin
Hahahaha, you are at home with one of Nigeria's no.1 hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by RandyOku: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=tutudesz post=109948586][/quote]

Wasiu SIKIRU Ibrahim..

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim...

Desist from quoting me or attract a cursegrin
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by RandyOku: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=tutudesz post=109948586][/quote]

Wasiu SIKIRU Ibrahim..

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim...

Desist from quoting me or attract a curse
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by RandyOku: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad ;Dthe renowned OBI HIM TU LIE A man with one wrisy.Anybody wey get the pic of OBI HIM TU LIE dey give his pipu 200 Naira

Dear SULEIMAN disguising as CHUKWU...

Buy your WAILING handkerchief because PETER OBI will be your NEXT PRESIDENT.

Already, a GOFUNDACCOUNT has bn set up by TRUE YORUBAS(Yoruba Christians)....Even in the NORTH, work has began...
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by sageb: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Where is Tonyebarcanista
It's time for politicking
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by tutudesz: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
RandyOku:

Wasiu SIKIRU Ibrahim..

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim...

Desist from quoting me or attract a curse
Hello grin

Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
PDP! electricity!!!
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
The poor fighting for same set of looters to come on board
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by YungMillionaire: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Even though Buhari is a Fulani-terrorist sympathizer, PDP remains the worst political party in the history of Nigeria. A party of billion dollar thieves and incompetent morons. Diezani alone stole upwards of 5 billion dollars. Imagine, just one single PDP thief.
Re: Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States by seunmsg(m): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Non PDP states ganging up against PDP governors. We are waiting to see how it all ends grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Siemens Power Initiative: FG Investing $2bn In Distribution, Transmission / FG Closes Land Borders Till Sunday For Governorship Elections / I Am Hale & Hearty, Chief Tony Anenih Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.