Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men (1006 Views)

Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... / Is It Good For A Gospel Artiste To Share A Stage With Wordly Muscian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by BigDick70inch(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:

yet they claimed to be looking for a virgin as a wife and if they see one they will disflower her in a girlfriend stage... IF SHE DENY ACCESS TO SEX YOU MEN WILL STILL CRY...

Same thing applicable to u girls........
U all like sex and and silently pray to get laid........

If op wasn’t insinuating sex/or doesn’t want to get laid........she
Why didn’t she pick “A CHRISTIAN BORN AGAIN SISTER”or doesn’t she have dem around??

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mercychen:

Are you not also here?

Forget the urchins that prowl here day and night. There are genuine, nice and sensible ones but you hardly see them comment.
They are my target.
Indeed.. cheesy grin
Let me keep smiling mercy.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Indeed.. cheesy grin
Let me keep smiling mercy.. grin

Keep smiling my dear. So much love in the air.! cheesy.
Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Jeon(f): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
advanceDNA:

Anyone cannot your be Val...
anyone can be ur Val

U people have started..becos of feb 14..
started what? HARVESTING HEADS AND ORGANS

Long throat will not put you people inside trouble.... una no see how them dey kill girls for street abi??
keep crying ur tears are delicious

let your boyfriend be your Val...if you don’t have boyfriend, stay at home..
Must you guys tag everything to relationship?
Even my mom,child, friend or neighbor can be my Val and we can also celebrate it anywhere..

it originated as a Christian feast day honoring one early Christian martyrs named
Saint Valentine
but people like you turned it into a day of celebrating immortalities because you spend on someone and it must be ur girlfriend

must you spend someone else’s money..?? Can’t you girls just hang out with yourselves, eat, and have fun together??
lol my guy go ywan for ur girlfriend wer be hungry chicken.. .

since January I don dy plan how me and my love one's go hang out at Wonderland and the gifts to share..

Anyone can be your Val kee you there..

it's too early to swear for urself

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mercychen:

Keep smiling my dear. So much love in the air.! cheesy.
cry can you see the comment section?
I hope they don't ruin your mood..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Jeon(f): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Same thing applicable to u girls........
U all like sex and and silently pray to get laid......
says who!
such a funny bro..
I DON'T LIKE SEX [if you like cry ]
so not all girls

if op wasn’t insinuating sex/or doesn’t want to get laid........she
Why didn’t she pick “A CHRISTIAN BORN AGAIN SISTER”or doesn’t she have dem around??
SHE ASKING FOR A MAN IS NOT A MUST THAT SHE WANTS SEX...

YOU ARE JUST FOOLISH..
PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKES ME AVOID NIGERIAN MEN LIKE PLAGUE..

attaching everything to sex and money..
GOD FORBID BAD THING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by olawalesammy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mercychen:
Who's gonna be my val?

A bornagain bro.

Tall dark and handsome.

Working class and Lagos based.

Indicate your interest here. No backyard tinz. Biko.

No PMs.

"Chuckles" cheesy.
a born again dont jump on a date with just anyone
You must be friendly and reserve
But if you are looking for a friend
You can quote me
Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by BigDick70inch(m): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:

says who!
such a funny bro..
I DON'T LIKE SEX [if you like cry ]
so not all girls

SHE ASKING FOR A MAN IS NOT A MUST THAT SHE WANTS SEX...

YOU ARE JUST FOOLISH..
PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKES ME AVOID NIGERIAN MEN LIKE PLAGUE..

attaching everything to sex and money..
GOD FORBID BAD THING.

I regret conversing with such an ignoramus knuckle headed bimbo like u in the first place.......

Once again.........TELL ME WHY OP PREFERS GOING ON VAL WITH A MALE BRO..........AND NOT A SISTER...........if she wants up to something.........cracked brain!!!
!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Jeon(f): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
[s]
BigDick70inch:

I regret conversing with such an ignoramus knuckle headed bimbo like u in the first place.......

Once again.........TELL ME WHY OP PREFERS GOING ON VAL WITH A MALE BRO..........AND NOT A SISTER...........if she wants up to something.........cracked brain!!!
!
[/s]

BULLSHITS FROM A COW DUNG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by advanceDNA: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:

anyone can be ur Val

started what? HARVESTING HEADS AND ORGANS

keep crying ur tears are delicious

Must you guys tag everything to relationship?
Even my mom,child, friend or neighbor can be my Val and we can also celebrate it anywhere..

it originated as a Christian feast day honoring one early Christian martyrs named
Saint Valentine
but people like you turned it into a day of celebrating immortalities because you spend on someone and it must be ur girlfriend

lol my guy go ywan for ur girlfriend wer be hungry chicken.. .

since January I don dy plan how me and my love one's go hang out at Wonderland and the gifts to share..

it's too early to swear for urself

If you know you can do Val with your family
Why come on a public forum looking for Val with strangers...??

Any ways ..No vex..e be like say u don dey para..
.na pity I get for ur gender...

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Jeon(f): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
advanceDNA:

if you know you can do Val with your family
Why come on a public forum looking for Val with strangers...??

WHY DIRECTING THE QUESTION TO ME
WHY NOT ASK HER
?

Any ways ..No vex..e be like say u don dey para..

no be matter of para..I just dy tell you about how people [Including I] VIEW SAINT VALENTINE DAY

na pity I get for ur gender...

pity yourself

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by advanceDNA: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeon:

WHY DIRECTING THE QUESTION TO ME
WHY NOT ASK HER
?

no be matter of para..I just dy tell you about how people [Including I] VIEW SAINT VALENTINE DAY

pity yourself

I directed it to you becos you supported her in her hunt for a Val on nairaland...besides..na you say “anyone can be your Val”....

U still dey vex...??
Okay I no pity you ooo..
Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cry can you see the comment section?
I hope they don't ruin your mood..

Lol... Na today?

My dear. Don't worry. I know just how to handle them. Trust me. wink.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:
A born again
Tall
Dark and
Handsome.

My mother is an evening newspaper with protruded belly, over 85 body counts, fish brain, and a sadist. Yes!

Interesting.

Wow! Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by lilvicky68(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mercychen:

Wow! Pathetic!
You don big pass this thing abeg..

70 years old woman grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mercychen:

Lol... Na today?

My dear. Don't worry. I know just how to handle them. Trust me. wink.
Ok.. wink
Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by micxwell(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Kriss216:
A born again
Tall
Dark and
Handsome.

For an evening newspaper with protruded belly, over 85 body counts, fish brain, and a sadist

Interesting.
The fact that you know all this about her. You're obviously a fan.
Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Wanbissaka: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Who's gonna be my val?

A bornagain bro.

Tall dark and handsome.

No PMs.

"Chuckles" cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Don't bother guys. I'll be at work on Val's day and my job over every frivolities.

grin grin
Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Salt06(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
Don't bother guys. I'll be at work on Val's day and my job over every frivolities.

grin grin
Hello
Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Salt06:

Hello

Hi.
Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Salt06(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:

Hi.
Happy val to u dr
Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Salt06:

Happy val to u dr

Happy Valentine's. grin.

Hope you received a val gift today?
I have received though.
Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Salt06(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:

Happy Valentine's. grin.

Hope you received a val gift today?
I have received though.
That's lovely. Yet to recieve. Lol
Gifted some data tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Salt06:

That's lovely. Yet to recieve. Lol
Gifted some data tho

ok. Cool.

Enjoy!
Re: Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men by LordReed2nd(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
Who's gonna be my val?

A bornagain bro.

Tall dark and handsome.

No PMs.

"Chuckles" cheesy.

This has to be a joke right. You left your real life community of bornagains and came to an online semi anonymous forum looking for those who will be real. LoLz.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Specific The Bible Was? (see Picture) / What I Saw About Nigeria Next President / My Experience With "holy ghost school"- demons/familiar spirit as fake jesus etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.