Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. (41400 Views)

Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili An Ingrate Refined Ipob Militant. Ouch!! Picture. / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by juman(m): 4:58am On Feb 05, 2022
He wrote nonsense.

Her face is beautiful.
She is beautiful woman.
She appears more like a man than woman.
But If she add long hair plus head tie she would be more beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Hangulsaram: 5:22am On Feb 05, 2022
cococandy:
This man should be ashamed of himself. In this day and age he’s still among the dumb folks who think their opinion on someone’s looks somehow matters or is relevant.

Always knew he was an axhole the first time he started being popular. Same as FFK. Any man that spends his time trying to publicly denigrate women in the name of advice are usually like this. At first people agree with them because they sound like they mean well but only a matter of time before their axhole nature is revealed. Nonsense
Sis. You are right to some extent but I believe you did not read through the posts on Twitter. Please read one of post that I attach below

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by cococandy(f): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Hangulsaram:

Sis. You are right to some extent but I believe you did not read through the posts on Twitter. Please read one of post that I attach below
but oby didn’t ask him to rate her. He’s just insulting while pretending to be saying something meaningful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by mattmogan88: 6:03am On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

[s]This kind woman na to use pillow cover her face during doking[/s]

PERVERT
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by orisa37: 6:28am On Feb 05, 2022
OBY IS BEAUTIFUL, FULL OF FACE AND A MOUTH FULL SUMPTUOUS KISSES.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Teejay13(m): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2022
Reno omokri the blogger. Always want to comment on everything that comes to his mind.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by orisa37: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2022
OBY IS BEAUTIFUL, FULL OF FACE AND A MOUTH FULL SUMPTUOUS KISSES. IS SHE FOR SALE? AND RENO THE PONBROKER?
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Neypopin: 6:36am On Feb 05, 2022
agulion:
But she is better than Tinubu both facially and intelligently

I know your brain is downward like the face of oby herself.

You are very stupid for comparing Tiunbu and Oby together. Oby that just be appointed by Soludo?

Reno, you get bad mouth Sha!
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 05, 2022
TheGift:

Does Oby broke shame Men?

Go and ask oby.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Elidrisy20: 7:02am On Feb 05, 2022
Reno show us your mama picture
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Tannhauser(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2022
angry
Going through the comments on this thread has been a real eye opener.
If this is a typical example of how Nigerian youth think then that country is gone to the dogs. Even some Nairalanders I rated highly in terms of intelligence have shown themselves to be quite shallow thinkers.

God help Nigeria. (cos nothing else can)
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by MartinsD12(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by everythinggirly(f): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2022
What's the color of reno's problem?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Enny2013(f): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2022
But, who was asking him? Wot brought d issue gannnn?
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by HRMK: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2022
RENO,U NEED TO KNOW THAT BEAUTY THESE DAYS ISNT ABT FACES!WE ALL KNOW WITH THE RIGHT COSMETICS,IT CULD BE BEAUTIFIED!WHAT MEN LOOK FOR IS THE SHAPE,IE THE HEAVY FRONT AND BACK!IF SHE HAS ANY OF THESE TWO,SHE IS GOOD TO GO!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Ishilove: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Just imagine Topic
I blame bloggers for publicising every brain fart

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Ishilove: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2022
everythinggirly:
What's the color of reno's problem?
It lacks proper definition

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by wink2015(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2022
atdscentofwater:
Renooooooooooo, Really, what dis suppose to mean

Oga Reno has explained it in simple english.

You still can not CATCH THE TAKE !
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Newton85: 8:19am On Feb 05, 2022
Reno, you're bloody liar! Everyone knows all meth women are beautiful. There's no single meth woman that's ugly.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Newton85: 8:21am On Feb 05, 2022
agulion:
Reno insulted your Eboe sister, but you're bringing Tinubu into this? Were you Eboe cretins born with Tinubu derangement syndrome?
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Newton85: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:
But this my Igbo Babe too fine. Her name is Amaka and She is a beauty Queen in the East. She won the most the beautiful IGBO Girl in the East for 2 years straight. grin grin

If your Babe no fine reach my Queen Amaka, just hide your face with shame grin
Lmao, I almost thought you made this up until I saw the Ihiala tag.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by pacespot(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2022
Because she just likes to live her natural life without bleaching her skin or using excessive makeup, unlike most Nigerian women. Ezekwesilli should be a role model that Nigerian women should be aspiring to become, not Tonto dike, iyabo ojo or toyin Lawani

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Newton85: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2022
The same Eboe hypocrites who waste no time in reminding us that Obasanjo, Tinubu, Oshiomhole are ugly are now wailing because Reno wrote the truth about she-mpazee Oby Ezekwesili? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Newton85: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2022
CXLVII:
And people believe this guy is brilliant.
Dude is the pure form of nuisance.
On this one, he's brilliant.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by ppogba: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2022
Our pastor has gone mad again
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Newton85: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Poleski:
What has someone having a beautiful face got to do with anything? You creepy dumb fool! If she was the type that wears makeup, fake nails and fake hair, you would be drooling while calling her gorgeous. You are a f*ucking m*oron who has reactionary attitudes!
Swear you've never called Tinubu, Obasanjo, Oshiomhole ugly before?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2022
agulion:

Tinubu is a sick idiot!!!

Cc:
helinues
Tinubuadvocate
Jerryherd
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by TheGift: 8:57am On Feb 05, 2022
theForth:

Go and ask oby.

It is you who needs to go ask her, before you start making hasty generalizations.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Hangulsaram: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2022
cococandy:
but oby didn’t ask him to rate her. He’s just insulting while pretending to be saying something meaningful
Well I don’t know, the heart is deceitful they say. But he said in his first Twitte that he was responding to a comment, not that he just pick up Madam Oby for comparison.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Bashir75: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2022
agulion:

IS SHE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN IGBO ANCESTORS SUCH AS OJUKWU AND CHINUA ACHEBE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Tochj(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2022
Too childish
I don't really like Mrs oby
Bcoz of devils advocate she played against GEJ
But calling out a woman who didn't call you is foolish
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Deflorence(f): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:
But this my Igbo Babe too fine. Her name is Amaka and She is a beauty Queen in the East. She won the most the beautiful IGBO Girl in the East for 2 years straight. grin grin

If your Babe no fine reach my Queen Amaka, just hide your face with shame grin
You are too petty for using this girl's picture for this your write-up. Don't use her picture ever again.

Better delete that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Commit Adultery, Go Mad, Women From Enugu Ezike Land Be Careful News For You / Legal Implications Of Abubakar Audu's Death – Festus Keyamo / Arase Commissions Police Dogsl Breeding Centre- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.