Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. (41408 Views)

Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili An Ingrate Refined Ipob Militant. Ouch!! Picture. / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by logicalman: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Monkey no fine but her mama likam
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Bluntguy:
So this guy has been fooling himself by thinking he is handsome.
lol grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by higgs: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2022
Saying that another man's wife is ugly shows great disrespect to her husband.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Beauty is highly subjective. That said, even a blind man can see that for a woman to be almost completely bald, such woman doesn't care about your beauty.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Beauty is a standard. And she is beautiful to someone. Don't know Reno's meaning to beauty, when he's talking if beauty I guess he wants the fake eyelash or full geared make-up. Something of his spec of women. But not all women love having makeup and fake eye lashes on their face.

Beauty doesn't have a standard, you mean?
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by snipernigga(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2022
See this bonobo monkey calling someone ugly, Jonathan has moved on please follow suit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by koning: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
What's your business with her face? undecided. She is a married woman.

I am..........

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by kurlz(f): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
Yes, she's ugly and she knows. Reno should go and use it to cash money in the Bank of America.

Don't one the big mouth. She's not even ugly, except he doesn't know what ugly means, besides beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. He should have simply shut da Bleep up, if he had nothing reasonable to say. How can that woman be called ugly? How can he even call God's creation ugly?
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Beauty is a standard. And she is beautiful to someone. Don't know Reno's meaning to beauty, when he's talking if beauty I guess he wants the fake eyelash or full geared make-up. Something of his spec of women. But not all women love having makeup and fake eye lashes on their face.

Stop deceiving yourself....oby looks like a gorrila.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by MufasaLion: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
kurlz:

Don't one the big mouth. She's not even ugly, except he doesn't know what ugly means, besides beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. He should have simply shut da Bleep up, if he had nothing reasonable to say. How can that woman be called ugly? How can he even call God's creation ugly?

Well, there's freedom of speech. It's left for the receiver to determine whether to react or not. Moreover, he can't insult some people like that.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Okoroawusa: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
How does Reno define beauty?
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Poleski: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Newton85:
Swear you've never called Tinubu, Obasanjo, Oshiomhole ugly before?

I talk about substance, not nonsense. Only fools dwell on how people look.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Awoo88: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
DarkJeddi:
And this nonsense is a prime example of his intelligence?

Stupid old man angry
Who are you referring to?
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by redsun(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
That guy is very childish. He behaves like a rose that grew from a concrete. However, the lady doesn't have an attractive face. But what she lacks physically, she has mentally. The important thing is that she doesn't feel ugly about herself because if she does, she won't be out doing what she's doing and making her voice heard worldwide.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by tsdarkside(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
MartinsD12:

But he is right that woman is ugly

na you ugly pass....idiiot....!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by sherlock229(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
She's ugly ASF tbh but who cares, everyone should mind their business in this country
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by tsdarkside(m): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Stop deceiving yourself....oby looks like a gorrila.

shattapu....!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by sherlock229(m): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
redsun:
That guy is very childish. He behaves like a rose that grew from a concrete. However, the lady doesn't have an attractive face. But what she lacks physically, she has mentally. The important thing is that she doesn't feel ugly about herself because if she does, she won't be out doing what she's doing and making her voice heard worldwide.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

But if it's tinubu they call ugly now, you won't talk, she's ugly even though I also believe he shouldn't say that cos she doesn't deserve it at all unlike some crooks
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by DarkJeddi(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Awoo88:

Who are you referring to?
The old man that doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut..

He should know better at his age..
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by DarkJeddi(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
sherlock229:

But if it's tinubu they call ugly now, you won't talk, she's ugly even though I also believe he shouldn't say that cos she doesn't deserve it at all unlike some crooks
Tinubu is a Politician..

All is fair in war and Nigerian politics..

If he is not one..

Nobody would look at him and start calling him ugly,on social media,for no reason..

Calling a woman minding her business ugly on social media..

For no justifiable reason is inexcusable..
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by DarkJeddi(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
MartinsD12:

But he is right that woman is ugly
It's only a school yard bully,that starts calling people ugly for no reason..

An old man should learn when to keep his mouth shut..
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by kurlz(f): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

Well, there's freedom of speech. It's left for the receiver to determine whether to react or not. Moreover, he can't insult some people like that.

I tell u. Imagine the national insult.
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by MufasaLion: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
kurlz:

I tell u. Imagine the national insult.

Oby would ha understood him. There are all into politics.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by MartinsD12(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
tsdarkside:

na you ugly pass....idiiot....!!
Mumu I forgot that's your mama grin foolish iberibe madu
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by MartinsD12(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
DarkJeddi:
It's only a school yard bully,that starts calling people ugly for no reason..

An old man should learn when to keep his mouth shut..
grin you mean Reno is a school yard bully well I don't think so and I don't know what happened for him to make such a statement but he is right mehn oby is damn too ugly I remember former president Obasanjo was even referred to as a chimpanzee meaning ugly with many monkey and chimpanzee meme used to describe obj ugliness
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by tsdarkside(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
MartinsD12:

Mumu I forgot that's your mama grin foolish iberibe madu

your fada....!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by MartinsD12(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
tsdarkside:

your fada....!!
Ikpu nnegi there anuofia
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by tsdarkside(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
MartinsD12:

Ikpu nnegi there anuofia

umu nonesense....thunda fire you there....
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by MartinsD12(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
tsdarkside:

umu nonesense....thunda fire you there....
grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by Cromagnon: 1:56am On Feb 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Always on the news for something weird tho..was that meant to make the person feel bad or what?
N** you did wrong.. undecided
Koko be say he's in the news
Re: Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. by kodemann: 2:04am On Feb 08, 2022
THIS IS HIS UNDOING. HE HAS CROSSED AN INVISIBLE LINE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) / “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him / Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.