Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex (34307 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by specialmati(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
300whitewolves:
This is really taking a toll on me, and it's getting worse day by day, am finding it difficult to keep myself in check, the harder I try the more it comes. I even make sure I don't look at a woman backside twice cos I know what that can cause. I have a girlfriend but we are far apart, and I don't want to cheat on her. Please my fellow nairalanders help me out of this situation. Konji na bastard for real.
solution 3 days water fast only.then after that you will be free if not free do another 3days water fast.if not free do another 3days water fast.that spirit of konji will leave you and never return.the spirit go even hate you join.do this and be free.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by Durabest: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
See beta persin,u don't want to cheat on her do u knw if she's cheating on you?.Your eyes go clear wen u rape any girl close to you.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by jyjiza: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Then cut it off. The bible verse will guide you
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by DMerciful(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Its not weakness its nature. Its exactly like someone who's hungry and seeing open food, the hunger gets worse.

There's a reason females are created with low sexual drive.
Simran94:

So it’s true a lot of these men are weak when it comes to controlling the thing between their legs. LOL
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by denobaba: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bro if konji na bastard then hustle hard and marry her an settle down and enjoy your sexually life instead of jumping around with konji make money is the key .
I agree with the hustling advice in your post. However, stop giving young men the impression that marriage will guarantee them enough sex. The reality in many marriages suggest otherwise and that explains why married people, mostly the men, appear to be some of the most sexually starved people you would see.

Based on current realities, ladies are more likely to give sex to you while courting, obviously as a form of enticement. Sex quickly becomes a weapon and tool for manipulation once marriage enters the picture.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
DMerciful:
Its not weakness its nature. Its exactly like someone who's hungry and seeing open food, the hunger gets worse.

There's a reason females are created with low sexual drive.

I guess that’s the reason why a lot men have decided to go the RAPE route to get their urges satisfied. From raping underaged girls and boys to raping women and to also raping animals.

Some men need to learn to control their sexual urges so it won’t push them to commit evil as we have been seeing. Some men are able to control their sexual urges that is why they are able to resist some women’s temptation and they didn’t die or fall sick as a result. Sometimes this gender acts like if they don’t have sex in a month, they would die.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by Totiemide: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Candidlady:

You can't control it your genders are beast...

Hopefully you rape someone and get caught... Then they insert a broom stick into your penis... Pour a lil gas on the crown of your dvck and lit it.. Then clip your nails one after the other...

Babe you dey work with mafia? shocked grin

Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by merits(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
300whitewolves:
This is really taking a toll on me, and it's getting worse day by day, am finding it difficult to keep myself in check, the harder I try the more it comes. I even make sure I don't look at a woman backside twice cos I know what that can cause. I have a girlfriend but we are far apart, and I don't want to cheat on her. Please my fellow nairalanders help me out of this situation. Konji na bastard for real.
normal thing na,usually engage in fasting and prayer.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by Myself2(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Are you for real ? In this Nigeria wet Buhari don spoil, na him random women backside dey excite you ? Bro you need deliverance

Get your mind out of the gutter
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by Ezyp(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Even some angels, conji catch them too grin
Na wahooo. Angels get prick come get sperm? Unto say wetin?
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by salvation77177: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Only Jesus can help you. Give your life to Him wholeheartedly and He will give power over every ungodly desire. God bless you.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by DMerciful(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
This op your advising to control his urge, the best control is to actually have sex!

If he doesn't, he might reach a bursting limit. Best control of sex is not to avoid it but find a willing partner.

You're a woman, you'll never understand!
Simran94:

I guess that’s the reason why a lot men have decided to go the RAPE route to get their urges satisfied. From raping underaged girls and boys to raping women and to also raping animals.

Some men need to learn to control their sexual urges so it won’t push them to commit evil as we have been seeing. Some men are able to control their sexual urges that is why they are able to resist some women’s temptation and they didn’t die or fall sick as a result. Sometimes this gender acts like if they don’t have sex in a month, they would die.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by Samuelnze(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
LIVINGICON:
You have to channel your sexual energy into something that will consume it. Exercise, most especially weight lifting can be very helpful. You lift till your body feel it. You go do roadwalks, jogging or just something to take your mind off sex. It requires discipline and will power. angry

your suggestion is not real,so assuming he is in a taxi and konji starts,should he come down from it and start jogging or weight lifting?
konji is a natural situation that can start anywhere, anytime..
what i normally do is pray and take my mind off anything that is sex related..
this too can work for op if and only if he knows GOD
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Get the book HOW TO CONTROL YOUR SEXUAL DESIRE By Francis Okoye on Amazon.com and your problems will be over.

Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by kaymart: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
professore:
If you genuinely need solution then do these things:
1) fast and pray more (and read your bible)
2) Use cold water to bathe when the feeling comes
3) Avoid eating chillies and peppry food
4) Get busy, as in, be working (the se.xual energy will be distracted)
5) Get married to a good woman (this is in no way saying you should rush into marriage, as mistake must not be made in this area of life please.

Now: don't give in to fornication, it is a destroyer, look around you and you will see.
Pls expanciate what you meant by "look around you and you will see"
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by deavicky(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
300whitewolves:
I think you should emulate one brother in Benue state. He actually cut the rod off and seen then he has rested.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by deavicky(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
But if I may advise for real,
1. Stop staying out late.
2. Stop going to bar or drinking joints.
3. Get urself involve in what will distract you and also time consuming.
Above all go and marry.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by donMIG(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Omo...since feb 2019 I wet my whistle... Reach now... That shit tof o
Temptation choke anythin can happen
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by geesilver(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Haakeem:
The only solution is to cut it off, azin yank it offcheesy
HMmmmmmmm....
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by kwasoly(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
300whitewolves:

Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior.
Then go on 3days dry fasting.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by Soukiss(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Goldbw122:
Be busy, and that Konji energy will be transformed to work energy and to do many other energy.
na lie .konji never hold u.by that time river Niger go b like kanji dame
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by okewumi: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hmmmm.

I was surprised when they show pictures of some inmates and their offenses. 80% of them committed rape They are in prison drinking garri now because of their stupidity [/color] grin

Some men have very high sexual urge and this has landed them in early marriage. At the end, they were disappointed because you can never turn your wife to sexual machine.

If you like, fast for ten days. After the fasting, your hormone system will wake your sexual urge after eating better food and sometimes you start having stomach pain grin Kongo na bastard.

Now SOLUTION.[color=#000099]
lipsrsealed
When l travelled to offshore, l asked friend that have spent 3months onsite on how some married and single men that can not mastubate cope with sexual urge.
The guy show a intimacy gadget he bought online (jumia). He uses it once in two weeks and he ensured he is not addicted to it. Don't quote me oo. Search for it online and you are safe from Kongo and you will not contact diseases. If women use vibrator, then technology has advanced to save men.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by judedwriter(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Fast, fast and fast, pray and do Bible study.

But first of all, repent of the sin of fornication.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Samuelnze:

your suggestion is not real,so assuming he is in a taxi and konji starts,should he come down from it and start jogging or weight lifting?
konji is a natural situation that can start anywhere, anytime..
what i normally do is pray and take my mind off anything that is sex related..
this too can work for op if and only if he knows GOD

There are usually more than one road that lead to the market square. In other words there are various ways to channel sexual energy which can be applicable in different situations. In the scenario you painted of him being in a taxi, you can't expect him to do any exercise. This is where mastering the mind game comes in. He could even pinch his skin really hard for like 10 minutes that sexual urge will run.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by lildonn222: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
LIVINGICON:
You have to channel your sexual energy into something that will consume it. Exercise, most especially weight lifting can be very helpful. You lift till your body feel it. You go do roadwalks, jogging or just something to take your mind off sex. It requires discipline and will power. angry
I'm sorry mister but that won't help him.He'll be hard after exercise with no sight or thought of the other gender.The exercise will surely boost his testosterones.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by davidque: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oga you don't have a konji problem, you have a descipline problem. Get yourself busy, renew your mind with Gods words..........you can't kill konji it's natural, just grow in discipline that would help you
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by iamL(f): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
HenryDion:
Nothing a cold shower can't solve.

A Naija Christmas.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by Jmichael1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Rub a mixture of Aboniki and Chinese balm on your manhood thrice daily

Thank me later cool

hahahahaha cum enter heaven make i see...
bt on a serious note,dat dick no go ever rise again.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by Shalommy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy Padlock your dick bro. Chaii..
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by professore(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
kaymart:

look around you and you will see a lot of fornicators whose life have no meaning at all.
Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by professore(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
kaymart:

look around you and you will see fornicators whose life has no meaning at all.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex by Aguilar(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Simran94:

Yes na, men sef full everywhere for the gf
you dey try claim say women dey superior pass men. If na your point be that. then you are confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.