Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Do I Know It's A Green Light? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know It's A Green Light? (297 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know It's A Green Light? by Thelandmarkians: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2022
We normally need signals to know when to shoot our shots. So this episode is basically an insight from both the feminine and masculine perspective on how to to know if the babe or guy is interested in you, so that you no go chop breakfast.

Check our podcast link to listen to it https://anchor.fm/the-landmarkians/episodes/How-Do-I-Know-Its-a-Green-Light-e15ao6b
Re: How Do I Know It's A Green Light? by Godada(m): 10:21am On Feb 05, 2022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Kind Of People On Valentine’s Day / After 3 Years Of Marriage, Man Confronts His Wife For Messaging Her Ex [video] / Can the money still be reversed?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.