Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Why Women Are Now Rejecting Men's Marriage Proposal. My Thoughts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are Now Rejecting Men's Marriage Proposal. My Thoughts. (550 Views)

Dear Men, Marriage Isn't For You. However See This(only Men Please) / Dear Men, Marriage(Wife) is The Weapon Fashioned Against You / Men & Marriage - How To Pick Your Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Are Now Rejecting Men's Marriage Proposal. My Thoughts. by daddymummy(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2022
Every time on the internet, we see videos of men proposing to women and being rejected by the women, sometimes after being slapped or assaulted by those women.

Now women have started playing on men's minds.

They would pay people to act these things so that it will appear that women are now rejecting men.

By this, they believe men would become desperate and would start proposing to them more, just to prove that they can still get women to marry.

Women are trying to create the impression that before women were desperate for marriage, but now it is the men who are desperate.

Trust women na. They have come up with this act so as to make men propose more.

Trust me, many men would fall for this.

If you really know women, then you would understand what I am writing.

They can manipulate you even beyond your conscious understanding.

Note: Women like following trend. Most women are desperate for marriage because other women are also desperate.

Now that some women have come up with this act, they do it to make other women to follow suit because women like copying other women.

Also they want to play on men's mind, to make it appear that men are now desperate. The aim is to make other men desperate because everyone like behaving like other people.

If they can get males to believe that they are desperate, then so many men would thank God that a woman has finally agreed to marry him.

So many men would also want to now get married because to get married would now be seen as a great achievement.

That's the idea behind all these videos of males proposing and being rejected.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Now Rejecting Men's Marriage Proposal. My Thoughts. by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2022
Insecure men... Always believe there's some sinister agenda... Just accept your 'loser' and bleep off...

Marriage is overrated... Let's fu** and still be friends; that's the point...

Not to mention that most of these men proposing are boyfriend material and they wouldn't be suitable husbands...

Sistas chasing the bag milk them dry then move on to the next gullible nigga... grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Now Rejecting Men's Marriage Proposal. My Thoughts. by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 05, 2022
Most men don't go for their size,they'll see a beautiful girl and want her to reason with them forgetting that Ogbe to dun, owo lo kpa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Now Rejecting Men's Marriage Proposal. My Thoughts. by Animegirl(f): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2022
Funny post, stop lying to yourself.

Truth be told, some men don't know when to quit chasing a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Now Rejecting Men's Marriage Proposal. My Thoughts. by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Lmao! I thought same thing. Making it seem we're now taking the L begging them for marriage.
But why would women go this length for this? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Now Rejecting Men's Marriage Proposal. My Thoughts. by Boogyman557: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool I No READ DIS Post but make I JUST comment as usual..

real matterz on top real MATTERZ..

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: Why Women Are Now Rejecting Men's Marriage Proposal. My Thoughts. by donbachi(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2022
They are looking for ready made men.
Re: Why Women Are Now Rejecting Men's Marriage Proposal. My Thoughts. by thesicilian: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2022
Hardly would you see any female above 30yrs rejecting a marriage proposal.
Re: Why Women Are Now Rejecting Men's Marriage Proposal. My Thoughts. by Emaprince: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol...no matter how they twist it, we know the gender that are extremely desperate for marriage
. If not for kids and God's commandment, you think any man will ever marry? Of course NO!!!

Who flashes their rings on social media just after being engaged. Ordinary engage o.

Women that sees marriage as their only TROPHY.

Loool

(1) (Reply)

Each And Everyone Here Are Invited / Who Can Find The Bear Hidden In The Forest? / How 3 Women Try To Toast Me Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.