Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Do You Make Of Lendigo Loan’s Security Deposit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Make Of Lendigo Loan’s Security Deposit? (726 Views)

How To Get N300,000 – N10,000,000 Business Loan From Lendigo Without Collateral / What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Make Of Lendigo Loan’s Security Deposit? by agentd: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lendigo is a tech start-up that provides short-term capital loans for businesses even POS users, Jumia merchants, big store distributors and general business men. You can get 20 million naira from them. You can apply completely via their android app or website - lendigo.ng.

Honestly, while they take their time during the application process - can assume to curb loan default rate. It was a pretty smooth process but then I got the loan offer and I will have to deposit a portion of the loan as a security deposit - about 5%. Then I wondered!

The security deposit remains a portion of what I am paying back, technically still my money but I don’t get access to it yet. Although a small %.

They seem to be the only ones doing this now.

I am curious, what do you think about this security deposit issue? Justified or unnecessary?

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do With This One Million Naira? / What To Do To Catch Up With Leading Businesses Using Digital Means / Please What's Your Experience With Opay Account Blocking And Fund Disappearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.