Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,307 members, 7,846,367 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

They Almost lost her virginity for 376 Naira.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Almost lost her virginity for 376 Naira.. (414 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Almost lost her virginity for 376 Naira.. by Irupetepete: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
So this naive ss2 girl see me as a uncle figure she like to relate with, so I do admonish her and advice her against the vices of desperate guys out there.. She is 16 and very attractive..
I do guide her about things of life and to focus on her studies for now..
But I realize she has been avoiding for some days now.
So yesterday, I called her and she told me she was going to see a guy tomorrow....
She said the guy gave her 20000$.
I said wow.. So all have been telling you about guys didn't get to you?
She was even willing to give out her virginity for the so called 20000$...
I counseled her and told her to return the money, she said she won't that the money will go a long way in helping her family...
The guy told her to first come to his place then after that, they will both go and change the money.
When she showed me the money, I couldn't stop laughing...
I simply asked her, have you ever seen a dollar note before?
She said that is what she is holding now...
I simply Google the picture of the money she was holding and the exchange rate...
She almost collapsed...
She Wan loose her pride untop 20000 Vietnamese currency wey be only 376 naira

Re: They Almost lost her virginity for 376 Naira.. by paulolee(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
I find this funny
Re: They Almost lost her virginity for 376 Naira.. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Someone in my street here almost gave her own for 1 indomie & 2 egg. All this small small girls shaa.
Re: They Almost lost her virginity for 376 Naira.. by illicit(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Something we have collected for free and still collect d girl money join

tongue

(1) (Reply)

Husband Collapsed In Church. / Nigerian Woman Getting 2million And 7million From A Man Asks For Advice / Corps Member Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.