Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

How Do Women Cope With Aging stigma? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Women Cope With Aging stigma? (584 Views)

Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Women Cope With Aging stigma? by Goodmarlian: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
seriously this is one disadvantage of being a woman,imagine you the hot girl between 16-27 all men want you both for love and lust,it has gotten to your head you have now become rude and overselective then viola time flied away all your wares are wearing out,men no longer send you your generation don expire, people are pressuring to go get married,there was this girl i was asking out during my Nd1 days she turned me down as a little tenager i was then i felt heartbroken fast foward to 2021 she is done with unilag and about to serve so she came to kpali for ND Naso i jam her,omo she don age chaii,girl wey i senior with two years she try chat with me because its being long,age has really humbled her,i didnt even bother to collect her number,thank God i am a man ooo we age like wine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Women Cope With Aging stigma? by yuping(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
lipsrsealed hmmm wahala for girls ooo, the truth be told as of when you want her probably she was dating someone else unlucky for her it did not lead to marriage, so it might not be entirely her fault, but you self are you now married? If she agreed to date you she will still be single, I guess.
Re: How Do Women Cope With Aging stigma? by czarr(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
seriously this is one disadvantage of being a woman,imagine you the hot girl between 16-27 all men want you both for love and lust,it has gotten to your head you have now become rude and overselective then viola time flied away all your wares are wearing out,men no longer send you your generation don expire, people are pressuring to go get married,there was this girl i was asking out during my Nd1 days she turned me down as a little tenager i was then i felt heartbroken fast foward to 2021 she is done with unilag and about to serve so she came to kpali for ND Naso i jam her,omo she don age chaii,girl wey i senior with two years she try chat with me because its being long,age has really humbled her,i didnt even bother to collect her number,thank God i am a man ooo we age like wine.
men don't understand what God has done for them until they get to the age of 30 to 40 years, and they see their female age grade looking like their mothers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women Cope With Aging stigma? by Nehyooh(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed hmmm wahala for girls ooo, the truth be told as of when you want her probably she was dating someone else unlucky for her it did not lead to marriage, so it might not be entirely her fault, but you self are you now married? If she agreed to date you she will still be single, I guess.
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Women Cope With Aging stigma? by OloshoMan: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Men age like wine, women age like milk

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women Cope With Aging stigma? by MufasaLion: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Well, ageing depends on many things but it tells on women more (in most cases)

I'm glad I'm a male and I have good gene.

cool cool cool
Re: How Do Women Cope With Aging stigma? by Afrobasic(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Men age like wine.

Women age like milk.

This is also reflected in the svm chart by gender.

Re: How Do Women Cope With Aging stigma? by helinues: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Are you talking about Beyonce, Brandy abi Mitchell Obama?
Re: How Do Women Cope With Aging stigma? by Nyascobar1414: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Its called the disloyal Oestrogen...
Men age like wine, women age like milk..

(1) (Reply)

The real quote is, "What the devil can do, a woman can do better." / Judge This !! / Help There Are Psychos On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.