Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Judge This !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge This !! (585 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge This !! by youngcizzy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yo Kings am about to share a story with you , don’t call it Simping because all I want is to hit and Ghost her.

Here it goes :

On a fateful day sometime last month, I logged in to my Instagram account and saw an unread message request, I clicked it , lo and behold it was sexy dark skinned girl . She sent the first message and I was surprised.

So From there the convo went on . But for the past few weeks something has been strange and I know for sure this girl is not ready to be committed In a relationship due to the signs I’ve seen . we already had a chemistry and we called late nights and stuff. Whenever we talk on call she’s all about telling me how sexy my voice is and telling me how she’s sexually attracted to me . At the same time she wants emotional connection. The signs I talked about was her lying attitude, she stays online I text her and she replies hours later , she says she’s not the texting type , the last time I called her she didn’t return the call because she went on a date with a Tik Tok influencer (I don’t want to mention his name) , i ginger am why she go busy my call , I no really send her affairs with other guys , I just wan knack.

Although since then she’s been the one calling. After She apologized severally.

Now the main issue here that made me end our communication was that , We once planned on meeting face to face , she came up with her menstrual flow as a reason , i said okay. Later we fixed another date , now she came up with another reason saying she’s has to travel to her father’s village that there is something important they are doing in the family blah blah blah . I just read the message leave am for there up till now . Now she’s trying to play emotional blackmail that I’m always thinking she’s lying blah blah blah , that I should do what’s on my mind . I tell am okay bye �.

What’s your opinion? Because me I really wan knack am.
Re: Judge This !! by youngcizzy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Make unah push an go FP for better review
Re: Judge This !! by Kriss216: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fools are their brain are soon parted.

1 Like

Re: Judge This !! by youngcizzy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
The poster above me , can you elaborate?
Re: Judge This !! by kelspinall(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
nice move

Re: Judge This !! by Ahmback(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:
Fools are and their brains are soon easily parted.
do not give me headache, please

(1) (Reply)

Younger Sister Hits Elder Sister’s Head With Bottle As They Fight Over A Man / Please Help, I Need Advice / Maame Water Caught On Live Camera At A Beach - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.