Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan (25515 Views)

AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / Nirsal Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by nazicartel(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Haaa... See problem everywhere
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by MufasaLion: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Is it safe to call her a Yahoo Girl?

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Antoeni(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Evil Friend , A Devilish, Diabolical, Demonic, Dubious and FRAUDULENT Friend

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Solowande(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
400k as dash 4 dis harsh economy. Sista abeg go settle with the bank

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by DrTims(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
It's a loan. Must people believed it was a grant because the money was coming from Federal Government through Nirsal Microfinance Bank. Anyways a lady I know also got the message to start repayment. I hope you invested the money well sha.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by sorority11(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Some people are looking for way to apply and chop the money without pay back

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Bobloco: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
The truth is so many people never thought that they were going to pay back the loan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Koleb: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Some friends are wicked
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by zeyt: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
This NIRSAL loan is only given to those incapable of repayment

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by sisisioge: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

One friend I had that stays in Abuja stopped talking to me till date. She was so convinced she was helping me and just plainly shut me out when I wouldnt subscribe because I knew it had to be a scam. I didnt even suspect loan,my suspicion was money laundering. Biko try to meet with the bank to discuss how you would pay back your own share...and report the agent to the bank too. At least if you guys pay back the principal,even though inflation has halved it, it is better than being completely bad. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by tempusfugit: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Invested? Many of them wasted it, 130k for person that worked it out, what kind rubbish is this one of the reason I don't support government giving out money in this country
DrTims:
It's a loan. Must people believed it was a grant because the money was coming from Federal Government through Nirsal Microfinance Bank. Anyways a lady I know also got the message to start repayment. I hope you invested the money well sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by ityP(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
lalasticlala:
A lady, Queen Lolo, narrates how her friend scammed her and used her BVN and account number to collect loan from NIRSAL LOAN, all in the guise of COVID-19 funds.

It's really hard trusting people these days!

She should calm down abeg. Nobody would pay this loan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by budget4(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Funny though,but u use the money also.
My complain
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Homiesjinxbank:
Russia feel threatened, and the U.S could attack Russia at any Fucking time. Russia would rather see Ukraine burned down
Nonsense, Russia feel threatened, US attack Russia, lies, they are just flexing muscles, both are brutal countries with heartless leaders and policies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Mckeni007: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
No be this same microfinance bank wey credit my ex girlfriend over 400k last year. Somebody don enter egbese o

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Annie001: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Which kain lie be this
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Richy4(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Assuming Nigerian police was in order, she would have reported the matter to the police and explained to them word for word everything that transpired with prove based on your bank statement/ the movement of accounts.......

It would have been really easy to make them sign an undertaken each to pay based on what was given
angry...

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by openmine(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Next time do enough research including terms and agreement before proceeding!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Mutaultope(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Am in my house oooo .... the microfinance bank should come and arrest me now

no body dey pay back the loan

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Annie001: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Homiesjinxbank:
Sir, please Allow me to school you small. I'm sure you are aware of the tense relationship between the U.S and Russia.

So the reason Russia is saying no to the alliance between Ukraine and NATO is simple, Putin knows the U.S is very likely to hide Weapons in all Nato countries including Ukraine if it's allowed into the Nato membership..

that's a bad business for Russia, just imagine the U.S having both Defensive and attacking missiles in Ukrain? Russia feel threatened, and the U.S could attack Russia at any Fucking time. Russia would rather see Ukraine burned down.. Putin na smart man.. kudos to Putin..

You are not alright!
Please visit the nearest hospital

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by TheZeezle(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=slawormiir post=109982304]Damnnn niggarrrr

The baby girl should go and pay back the loan joor

Money way you follow eat from inside

You even get luck say you eat for inside the money

If na some bad friend after them don use that first format
Them go proceed to the second format to collect the whole cash

U Dey usually get point sha... Weyrey ni e olohun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Savager: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
It’s just to pay back and avoid ur friends

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by 9gerian: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
The lady should go after her friend. She did not have any dealings with the micro finance bank and as such can’t be forced to repay the loan all by herself. Hope she has the trail of money to back up her claims though!

lalasticlala:
A lady, Queen Lolo, narrates how her friend scammed her and used her BVN and account number to collect loan from NIRSAL LOAN, all in the guise of COVID-19 funds.

It's really hard trusting people these days!
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Fcwilly: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
My dear, don't be scared, just stop funding the account in question, inform a very good lawyer, and relax your mind and wait for them to make first move.
They are fools.
They can't do you anything because they never tell you it's loan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Klass99(f): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by castiello(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lindajames1010:
Hope it's not the covid-19 grant that NIRSAL paid 2020?...because I don chop d money oo

You guys are wicked when it was time to eat money you ate and kept quiet and you will be the first to insult buhari now go pay your loan Oga Ade if not your bvn will be flag of automatic debit unless you no go open acct again

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by DeepSight(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
BSH4u:

=====================================
Are you a sexúally depraved lady/woman who has never experienced orgasm before, check my profile.
====================================

Depraved ke?
Allahu Akbar.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Doyou2019: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
tempusfugit:
Invested? Many of them wasted it, 130k for person that worked it out, what kind rubbish is this one of the reason I don't support government giving out money in this country

Agency fee wey pass 25% of the so-called loan. No be juju be that!

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by azikiweironsi(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Can anything work in this country ? So it is true that Government gave some palliative, loans whatever you may call it. But, what I'm driving at is the genuine people would never have access to all these benefits and at the same time we come to the social media shouting what has the government done even though I never like this present government anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by MufasaLion: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Klass99:

Lol, abeg who no like free money?

This govt does nothing for its citizens, even the so called covid relief funds and intervention, who benefited from it or how many households did?

If govt money enter my hand, I no sure sey I go wan pay am back o. The only motivation to do so, will be the scripture which says.......a righteous man pays his debts.

Otherwise, being blacklisted at the Credit Bureau as a debtor, jail time threats or seizure of properties, will not ginger or move me as such.

grin grin grin

Concerning your second paragraph, I do wonder also.

Well, I know this NIN-BVN linkage of a thing will make it difficult to rip the government in some ways.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Mutaultope(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Fcwilly:
My dear, don't be scared, just stop funding the account in question, inform a very good lawyer, and relax your mind and wait for them to make first move.
They are fools.
They can't do you anything because they never tell you it's loan.

Abi ooo

Seen it was not stipulated that it was a loan ..... no body can arrest her
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Doyou2019: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
All of una wey gather dey support this ignorant girl are probably neckdeep in the same mess. Just watch how your BVNs get flagged,and then you can say bye to your banking days. grin

You can't criticize a fantastically corrupt government and then continue in your own corrupt ways. Bad leaders terrible followers... Na why country don become shithole.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building On Fire In Computer Village Ikeja (pictures) / CBN Pegs Dollar Rate For School Fees, PTA At N375/$ / Please Help!!! My Access Bank Just Got Debited, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.