Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan (25529 Views)

AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / Nirsal Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Lindajames1010: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beedude:

Nothing like grant. Na load. I got 180k in Nov 2020 and i will be paying 5k monthly for 36 months. Its not bad.
I deliberately applied for such low amount since i heard it was a loan.

5k per month no too much?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Beedude(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Etimocracy:

I got 180k as well. How did u arrive at the 36month repayment plan?
Its on the agreement u accepted when ur loan was approved
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Beedude(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lindajames1010:

5k per month no too much?
For me, its not
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Lindajames1010: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beedude:

For me, its not

For me it's ....

because I no get anything doing.....but if u have anything for me to do and earn I will appreciate
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Beedude(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lindajames1010:

For me it's ....

because I no get anything doing.....but if u have anything for me to do and earn I will appreciate
Location and what u are into ( qualification or learnt trade )
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by YoungRay007: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
I fit collect, then japa to Ghana
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Feelings79: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Fcwilly:

They were not told, I am aware of this particular micro bank, even head of civil service of the federation is aware of this issue of deceiving people to apply for grants whereas it's loan,
Whatever it is, it's now a loan and they just have to pay back.I personally benefited from the loan and in my own case, I was sent a text asking me to either decline or accept the LOAN offer and I pressed accept, thereafter my account was credited with the title LOAN in the alert message.It's common for people to deny or find all kinds of excuses not to pay back their loans, something banks are so used to

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Fcwilly: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Feelings79:
Whatever it is, it's now a loan and they just have to pay back.I personally benefited from the loan and in my own case, I was sent a text asking me to either decline or accept the LOAN offer and I pressed accept, thereafter my account was credited with the title LOAN in the alert message.It's common for people to deny or find all kinds of excuses not to pay back their loans, something banks are so used to

Please send me this link let me touchligh them too, I will like to apply now though I declined then.
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Luckystarr(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Utopia Token Contract Address: Get 2500 UWCT Now
Utopia Token Contract Address – Getting Utopia Token is quite easy if you follow and accomplish all the tasks that will be given to you as a participant.

Utopia Token Contract revealed in their news that they will be giving 10,000,000 Utopia Token to every available participant that is ready for the task.

In this guide, we’ll give you detailed info on how to get involved in this airdrop, how to participate, and how to get a Utopia Token Contract Address.

To read full article Click here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjT1sLxqun1AhWd8bsIHUiXBVcQFnoECAoQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fjonakyblog.com%2Futopia-token-contract-address%2F&usg=AOvVaw3UcM8ezM-C1JfVkoQBzSVK

lalasticlala:
A lady, Queen Lolo, narrates how her friend scammed her and used her BVN and account number to collect loan from NIRSAL LOAN, all in the guise of COVID-19 funds.

It's really hard trusting people these days!
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by nengiscrib: 12:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Homiesjinxbank:
Sir, please Allow me to school you small. I'm sure you are aware of the tense relationship between the U.S and Russia.

So the reason Russia is saying no to the alliance between Ukraine and NATO is simple, Putin knows the U.S is very likely to hide Weapons in all Nato countries including Ukraine if it's allowed into the Nato membership..

that's a bad business for Russia, just imagine the U.S having both Defensive and attacking missiles in Ukrain? Russia feel threatened, and the U.S could attack Russia at any Fucking time. Russia would rather see Ukraine burned down.. Putin na smart man.. kudos to Putin..

Very incorrect, if this was Ukraine I'd say you're spreading propaganda, but now I'd juat say you're very ill informed
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:40am On Feb 06, 2022
What do you mean when you say it is really hard to trust people these days? Show me your friends/those you hang out with and I will detail who you are!

Your Queen Lolo is a scam artist herself. It is only a greedy scam artist who will agree to the proposal from her friend. An honest person who is only interested in money legitimately earned, will not give out her personal details to anyone. She would have done her due diligence and made a direct application herself. She knew it was a scam and was simply outscammed.

Let her go and pay back the entire money.

lalasticlala:
A lady, Queen Lolo, narrates how her friend scammed her and used her BVN and account number to collect loan from NIRSAL LOAN, all in the guise of COVID-19 funds.

It's really hard trusting people these days!
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by belente(m): 4:25am On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=Mutaultope post=109982683]Am in my house oooo .... the microfinance bank should come and arrest me now

no body dey pay back the loan [/quotel] this your statement is exactly why borrow money to people. Don't say nobody will pay back the loan. Simply say that you will not pay back the loan
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Biafraaa: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2022
In this Nigeria that the government promised 5k for every citizen and couldn't do it, this same government hides covid 19 package from the masses. And this aunty thought she will get 400k from the same government. I can assure that this aunty voted for Buhari second term and will still vote for Tinubu if he runs for President because this aunty has no sense and can't think and reason.
Pay your Loan werey
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Lindajames1010: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Beedude:

Graduated last year
I have lots of interest in online business( no fund and mentor to carry me along)
I also can fix glass window (alumaco)
Thanks
Re: COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan by Lindajames1010: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Beedude:

hi
Boss u aren't gonna reply any more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Breaks Out in Onitsha Main Market, Shops And Offices Destroyed Photos) / Urgent! My Bank Account Has Been Frozen/blocked / Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.