Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do (4359 Views)

Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself / CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by WeAREallPERV: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Me and my gf have been dating for almost a year. We are often active in sex but i always used a condom anytime we have sex. I love her a lot and i dont want her to get pregnant because both of us are still young & am still serving... But recently whenever we are making out in bed she wants me to put it in without a condom even if it is just for a few seconds, but i always said no because i really do not want her to get pregnant because i know all the precum and stuff. It has happened quite a few times recently but i kept on saying no and we end up using a condom.

I'm afraid i can not satisfy her satisfaction in terms of sex and she may want to break up with me.. ( is there a chance that she would get pregnant if i put it in without a condom just for a few seconds just to satisfy her??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by KingSatan: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
We are often active in sex but i always used a condom anytime we have sex. I love her a lot and i dont want her to get pregnant because both of us are still young & am still serving

Dear Friends, the statement above is the reason why we have a failed generation.

Parents have failed their children.
The society have failed them.
The Government have failed it's people.
Sadly, the people have failed themselves.

Oh! What a world.

A world where young men are no longer AFRAID OF FAILING THEIR GENERATIONS UNBORN but rather afraid of not being able to satisfy their girlfriends reckless sexual desires.

When we were younger, we were conscious of our Family Name and our unborn Generations.

What a world!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by LordIsaac(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
They will always give useless conditions....but follow it at your own peril. Don't open senseless threads here when it happens o.

6 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Righteousness2(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Young Man,
Flee Fornication!
Flee Fleshy lust! Whether with condom or without condom.
You will save yourself from many Nonsense..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by slawormiir: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ogbeni nor dey suffer that baby girl
Let her feel your dick without condom...and you also feel the warmness of her kpekus without condom..una just dey suffer unaself for no reasons

Make una dey calculate menstruation and ovulation period

Then proceed and bang her without condom...

If she is the type that menstruate and ovulate almost at the same time(although not common..very rare... but there are females like that)..it will now be confusing to calculate..which means if you have the mind to even bang her on her menstruation days..she will still get pregnant........if that is the case then there are other ways pregnancy can be prevented....mixing salt and water can prevent it a little ....postinor also help....taking ampliclox as a man before sex can render the sperm useless

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by pyyxxaro: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Young Man,
Flee Fornication!

Pastor , pls permit him to try it alittle

At least if hand meet am , we all would be here to laugh at him grin

OP , don’t be scared , just rub a mixture of Aboniki and Cameroon pepper on your tools 2Hrs before the match starts ..

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Boogyman557: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by 2special(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Another guy Donn give her belle, she wants to shift it on you....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by omolasho: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
WeAREallPERV:

Me and my gf have been dating for almost a year. We are often active in sex but i always used a condom anytime we have sex. I love her a lot and i dont want her to get pregnant because both of us are still young & am still serving... But recently whenever we are making out in bed she wants me to put it in without a condom even if it is just for a few seconds, but i always said no because i really do not want her to get pregnant because i know all the precum and stuff. It has happened quite a few times recently but i kept on saying no and we end up using a condom.

I'm afraid i can not satisfy her satisfaction in terms of sex and she may want to break up with me.. ( is there a chance that she would get pregnant if i put it in without a condom just for a few seconds just to satisfy her??

This question is so imbecilic from a do called graduate as you claim to be. Abi e RI nkon ni?

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Jeon(f): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
WeAREallPERV:

WHAT A STORY

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Bobloco: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hope you are ready to shoulder the responsibility when she becomes pregnant.
Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by MufasaLion: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
When you cum, you will come to your senses.

8 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by MufasaLion: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bobloco:
Hope you are ready to shoulder the responsibility when she becomes pregnant.

If he was ready for that, he wouldn't be here.

grin grin grin
Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by MufasaLion: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Young Man,
Flee Fornication!

Live, and let live.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Aforxzy(f): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yes pregnancy can occur if it's her fertile period.

Be warned.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Nicepoker(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Op the girl is about to share some STDs with you. Run pregnancy test. That girl is about to put dump a bastard on your head.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Gadafii: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
You are afraid you might not satisfy her sexual desire, see this brother cheesy

You should rather be afraid not to contract infection, lmao.

Who told you any man can satisfy any woman, that pit in between their legs, no matter how you dig am reach, u no fit hit the bottom, if care is not taken, you might loose your life tryin to hit the bottom.

So brother man, listen to our residence pastor grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Chiefecho(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
You are a big liar
Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by womenareapess: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
WeAREallPERV:

simp angry

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by revived2: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
WeAREallPERV:

You are dumb

What sort of men are comimg up in this generation sef

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol, you and your babe sef grin grin you are serving, a grown up man and you are acting like a novice.
Ngwa listen...they are so many ways to avoid pregnancy without condom, your babe should be on pills, yes!! Pills it has no effect but it might make her add weight a little... Regular consumption of levonogestrol and estradiol pills will prevent her from taking in, unless she miss her drugs.

Secondly, if you make any yeye mistake she can even wash off with Andrew liver salt, or even take postinor 2 after the sex if she can.. excessive use of postinor 2 has a harmful effect... Know say I know tell you.

If you wan dey take spermicide that men take few hours before sex, that's drug will kill your sperm for that day, that sperm cannot impregnate a woman.....

I no spoil abeg... I dey talk wetin Dem teach me for school,abeg I did a medical related course udooo... Don't come for meooo.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by davillian(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Let her feel your dick without condom...and you also feel the warmness of her kpekus without condom..una just dey suffer unaself for no reasons

If she is the type that menstruate and ovulate almost at the same time(although not common..very rare... but there are females like that)..it will now be confusing to calculate..which means if you have the mind to even bang her on her menstruation days..she will still get pregnant........if that is the case then there are other ways pregnancy can be prevented....mixing salt and water can prevent it a little ....postinor also help....taking ampliclox as a man before sex can render the sperm useless
No follow this guy mouth grin if not after 3 weeks her period go loss.....
Better de run her on condom o

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Rastaramsey(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
You are dating a LovePeddler angry grin
Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by WeAREallPERV: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:
You are dating a LovePeddler angry grin
That's an insult... Truth is most girls hate condom cos it hurts their vag wall
Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by BigYash: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Doctor real nigga.. Postinor get side effect o... Condoms are still better.. Remember those things you mentioned, except the antibiotics no go save them from STDs.. That girl want belle. Op run,if you are not ready yet.
Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
KingSatan:
We are often active in sex but i always used a condom anytime we have sex. I love her a lot and i dont want her to get pregnant because both of us are still young & am still serving

Dear Friends, the statement above is the reason why we have a failed generation.

Parents have failed their children.
The society have failed them.
The Government have failed it's people.
Sadly, the people have failed themselves.

Oh! What a world.

A world where young men are no longer AFRAID OF FAILING THEIR GENERATIONS UNBORN but rather afraid of not being able to satisfy their girlfriends reckless sexual desires.

When we were younger, we were conscious of our Family Name and our unborn Generations.

What a world!
what an advice from king Satan

I was expecting the opposite
gift0123:
Lol, you and your babe sef grin grin you are serving, a grown up man and you are acting like a novice.
Ngwa listen...they are so many ways to avoid pregnancy without condom, your babe should be on pills, yes!! Pills it has no effect but it might make her add weight a little... Regular consumption of levonogestrol and estradiol pills will prevent her from taking in, unless she miss her drugs.

Secondly, if you make any yeye mistake she can even wash off with Andrew liver salt, or even take postinor 2 after the sex if she can.. excessive use of postinor 2 has a harmful effect... Know say I know tell you.

If you wan dey take spermicide that men take few hours before sex, that's drug will kill your sperm for that day, that sperm cannot impregnate a woman.....

I no spoil abeg... I dey talk wetin Dem teach me for school,abeg I did a medical related course udooo... Don't come for meooo.
educative enough

U no spoil abeg
Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by yetunsbay(m): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
When you cum, you will come to your senses.
walahi grin
Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2022
Crimpsy:
what an advice from king Satan

I was expecting the oppositeeducative enough

U no spoil abeg

Thanks... cheesy
Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Kilotat: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Run for your Life
Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by Godspihighlife: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2022
Tell her parents
Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by WeAREallPERV: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2022
Godspihighlife:
Tell her parents
What?
Re: My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do by WeAREallPERV: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2022
BigYash:
Doctor real nigga.. Postinor get side effect o... Condoms are still better.. Remember those things you mentioned, except the antibiotics no go save them from STDs.. That girl want belle. Op run,if you are not ready yet.
OK sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! / Do You Have Preference In Complexion? / Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.