Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu (22616 Views)

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / 2019: Atiku Friends Endorsed Him Not We, Ohanaeze Says / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by plaindealer: 4:36am On Jun 13, 2023
As Nigerians celebrate Democracy Day, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo socio-cultural organization has appealed to the 2023 presidential candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi of the Labour Party.

Ohanaeze urged Atiku and Obi to stop pursuing their cases at the tribunal and support President Bola Tinubu.

Okechukwu Isiguzoro, the Secretary-General of Ohanaeze, said Atiku and Obi should support Tinubu with their ideas.

Isiguzoro said both former presidential candidates should support Tinubu in the interest of nationalism and patriotism.

Speaking with DAILY POST, Isiguzoro said: “The money that Atiku and Peter Obi are using to pursue their cases at the tribunal, we beg the two Nigerian patriots to support Tinubu because the war has ended.

“They should bring ideas to ensure that Nigerians don’t experience severe hardship.

“This is our democracy message to Atiku, Peter Obi, and Nigerians that though they have the constitutional rights to challenge Tinubu at the tribunal up to the Supreme Court, they should withdraw their cases from the tribunal in the spirit of nationalism and patriotism.

“We know it’s a decision that will be hard for them, their lawyers and supporters will not allow them; but in the spirit of patriotism and one Nigeria they should allow, support this progressive president with the ideas that will move the country from consumption to production.”

Isiguzoro also urged Tinubu to ensure that his appointments reflect federal character.

He charged the president to consider the Igbos when giving out key appointments.

He added: “In as much as we applaud him, Tinubu should look at the situation of not giving exceptional appointments that will promote ethnicity, religion, or nepotism.

“His appointment must reflect the principle of federal character and ensure that the Southeast gets strong ministries that will transform the region economically and structurally.”

He charged the president to consider releasing Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

“What we are yearning for is that Tinubu should listen to the appeal of Enugu State governor and release Nnamdi Kanu and end the Monday sit-at-home,” he added.
https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/12/democracy-day-support-tinubu-war-is-over-ohanaeze-appeals-to-atiku-peter-obi/?amp=1

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by jogojogo: 4:42am On Jun 13, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Ok
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by plaindealer: 4:42am On Jun 13, 2023
The whole country is steadily moving on..

Nigerians are no longer paying attention to election tribunal sef, they've fallen in love with our New Action president.

God is good..

240 Likes 22 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by muykem: 4:46am On Jun 13, 2023
I don't believe this is from Ohaneze. Peter Obi could have accepted the result from day one and congratulate Asiwaju.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Ihateheadslamer: 4:47am On Jun 13, 2023
Is only a matter of time Ohanaeze Ndigbo will come back to debunk the news tongue

370 Likes 19 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Gajagojo: 4:48am On Jun 13, 2023
I thought Ohanaeze said Yorubas are rascals

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 13, 2023
Let me come and destroy your properties and everything you worked for, when the police come and arrest me, plead for them to release me so that my street can be peaceful.

You see…talk is cheap!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 4:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Ohaneze need to start sueing news outlets that attributes this man speech to ohaneze

This man is not known in ohaneze at all

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by vowiski(m): 4:56am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:
The whole country is steadily moving on..

Nigerians are no longer paying attention to election tribunal sef, they've fallen in love with our New Action president.

God is good..

After the stolen mandate is recovered and the streets filed with jubilation. You will no longer be able to lie to yourself as your monthly stipends to write against your conscience online will no longer be available cheesy

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by plaindealer: 5:01am On Jun 13, 2023
vowiski:

After the stolen mandate is recovered and the streets filed with jubilation. You will no longer be able to lie to yourself as your monthly stipends to write against your conscience online will no longer be available cheesy

Even the pandora master sef no dey take you seriously..

grin grin

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Fasindo: 5:08am On Jun 13, 2023
shocked

Do yours and allow me to do mine

If you are looking for your cloth and on your way to somewhere, you saw someone wearing it will you say because the person has stolen it and leave it for him or will you collect it back from him?

There is a reason why our constitution allows candidates to go to court after election cos those who drafted the constitution knows that there are people who always steal people's mandate and it's only the court that can give it back to the rightful owner, so Isiguzoro should allow Atiku and Peter Obi to do what is best for them and Nigerians at large.

Though I didn't like the man said, I will not castigate him cos he has the right to say it

8 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:16am On Jun 13, 2023
Tinubu is already steering the affairs of the country like Yar'adua.
They should better support him.

Tinubu is the best

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Dafresh: 5:23am On Jun 13, 2023
We have two factions of Ohaneze, the original and the fake and I know the Original won't make this statement.

3 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by plaindealer: 5:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Tinubu is already steering the affairs of the country like Yar'adua.
They better support him.

Tinubu is the best

Tinubu is performing beyond expectations and even folks that did not vote for him are now supporting him. The narrative is also at the moment very different, Tinubu to Nigerians is performing brilliantly well and this is gradually making Obi lose relevance.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Dpen11(f): 5:25am On Jun 13, 2023
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by meum: 5:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Which war? Election isn’t war! The just concluded one wasn’t war. We had an election in 2023.

All these people keep using words that will heat up the country.

Why not just say the 2023 Elections are over, let Atiku & Obi support Tinubu. Was that difficult? Mtcheeew!

16 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:52am On Jun 13, 2023
grin grin If this is true,PO and Atiku will never agree to back down and concede defeat, because they are all fully out to recover their delusional mandate or mandrake.Each of them believes he won the presidential election.
Let them keep wasting time with the courts, because BAT has come to stay.
If any of them had become president,this fuel subsidy wouldn't be removed, and the parasites bordering Nigeria would still be feeding fat.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by gidgiddy: 5:57am On Jun 13, 2023
Any Ohanaeze not led by Chief Iwuanyawu is a fake Ohanaeze

7 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by NOwazobia: 6:00am On Jun 13, 2023
Another lie,

Ohanaeze is coming to debunk it later today or tomorrow.

No war is over yet until the court decide.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Highways: 6:09am On Jun 13, 2023
No more go to court? Now na useless propaganda as usual...

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by NOwazobia: 6:11am On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

Tinubu is performing beyond expectations and even folks that did not vote for him are now supporting him. The narrative is also at the moment very different, Tinubu to Nigerians is performing brilliantly well and this is gradually making Obi lose relevance.

performing which brilliantly, propaganda? You think people don't know why he has been will to sign anything that will attract sympathy and also invested so much in his media office to push propaganda and make it look like he is the saviour.

Signing a bill that has been prepared before he was elected, or riding on the bills signed by the immediate past administration, tell me the above expectation when things are still the same, if not worse than it is in the last administration (increase in the value of fuel).

I am seriously waiting for the court case, else I am giving him 6 months to see what he is up to.

For now, we are still in the past administration.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by plaindealer: 6:14am On Jun 13, 2023
NOwazobia:
performing which brilliantly, propaganda? You think people don't know why he has been will to sign anything that will attract sympathy and also invested so much in his media office to push propaganda and make it look like he is the saviour.

Signing a bill that has been prepared before he was elected, or riding on the bills signed by the immediate past administration, tell me the above expectation when things are still the same, if not worse than it is in the last administration (increase in the value of fuel).

I am seriously waiting for the court case, else I am giving him 6 months to see what he is up to.

For now, we are still in the past administration.

Ndo, I'm immune to crying and wailing.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Houseontherock1: 6:15am On Jun 13, 2023
undecided
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by iammo(m): 6:19am On Jun 13, 2023
Good one from Ohaneze

1 Like

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by superCleanworks(m): 6:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Ohaneze has become a name without weight. thanks to plenty talk.

8 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by plaindealer: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2023
Cubana no get time for obi and his mob...

grin

12 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Shikini: 6:35am On Jun 13, 2023
Hope Uzodinma mouthpieces in Ohanaeze.
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by Oakenshield: 6:36am On Jun 13, 2023
Money dn drop I blame INEC for all the rubbish
Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by MorataFC: 6:52am On Jun 13, 2023
The supporters of black Babariga man will say this news is fake

9 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by kettykings: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Take this to the bank,Apc doesn't have the mental capacity to run Nigeria, trust me. They will spend the rest of the time trolling obi and Obidients and borrowing useless loans to fun student loans

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by AfonjaScud: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2023
vowiski:

Deluded miscreant.

12 Likes

Re: War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu by AfonjaScud: 7:30am On Jun 13, 2023
meum:
Which war? Election isn’t war! The just concluded one wasn’t war. We had an election in 2023.

All these people keep using words that will heat up the country.

Why not just say the 2023 Elections are over, let Atiku & Obi support Tinubu. Was that difficult? Mtcheeew!

Ohanaeze are brainless. They think like the Obidients, the kindergartens headless mob

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP To FG: Ensure That Fani-Kyode Does Not Die In Detention, Nigerians React / Contact Ministry Of Happiness If You've Not Received Nov/Dec Salaries - Okorocha / Worsening Insecurity: CUPP Calls For Buhari’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.