Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) (34343 Views)

Jim Iyke Goes Bald For A New Movie Role (Photos) / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Chinedu Nwadike 'Turns A Woman' In New Movie Role (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Pimine: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2022
folake4u:

Curious also. Where has your own maturity taken you to in life? smiley
Aswearugaaad

Two people are having a discussion and you decide to chook your uncouth tongue. This would earn you a real smack across the face in real life. undecided
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Carot: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2022
folake4u:

Oga Sam, them nor fit try am oh. grin tongue
folakebaby bawoni? Mo ma gbadun e gan. Am inviting you to my house next weekend.
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by NigeriaB(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2022
Allisgud:
See wetin dat idiot Mr eazy dey nack daily, chai the thing just vex me

Sorry!
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by NigeriaB(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2022
phemmyfour:
Cuppy is talentless
She no Sabi sing....
She no Sabi do DJ

Is this how much you hate her?

Please you have to repent! This is 2022.

DJ cuppy is adorable and she is good at what she does.

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by NigeriaB(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Carot:
am not sure he sleeps with her. That gal na virgin

I believe you!
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by NigeriaB(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2022
neuf:

someone that will have 2 masters by July. Has a foundation that care for the less privilege. is on the board of about 2 companies that I know of.
Have a decent career in music and an investment portfolio is not serious in life?

where una dey get talk from abobi

My brother, I tire for some people o. Some people go just open their mouth waaa, and pour out anything weh dey inside. Quite pathetic!

DJ cuppy is hard working. Someone that is pursuing her goals is not serious?

4 Likes

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by brain54(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This her shape ehnnnn

Dey burst my brain

I always love them slim
Na wah o!
I think say na cuppy you like na?
Two of them na opp for shape na...
Seems you like them all...slim,fat,big boobs, small bobby...etc.
I give you hand!
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by mblarry1(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2022
That one na beta smallie wey neva geh sense shocked

YinkaOlusesi:
Among otedola girls Na only this one i see say she serious, u see that one with pink hair, she no serious atall, na dog she dey carry up&down.
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by chukxie(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2022
MikeMicheal:
MUMU GIRL.
They are just using her to publicize the mediocre movie for free.
I am sure it is one mumu irrelevant role she was even given.

No be everybody wey get money get sense.

Not cool, man! Not cool at all! Be happy for her so that people will be happy for you whenever you have something to be happy about.
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Allisgud: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2022
NigeriaB:

Sorry!
pele
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by kenodrill: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Antoeni:
You Give Her Money, She Cheats Because of Sex, You Give Her Sex, She Cheats Because of Money. What Does This Gender
Need Exactly?

They need money and good sex bro
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by neutralmind: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Heffalump:
A rich daughter and yet no looking smart in this picture

The essence of the picture is to pass a message across not to defend PHD thesis at Oxford.

Take it easy Sir/Ma
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This her shape ehnnnn

Dey burst my brain

I always love them slim
your choice niggar.

For me I will go for them big asses and tight pussies,everyday and night,twice on sundays
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by princewarri1985: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2022
CastedAyo:

https://twitter.com/TemiOtedola/status/1489275190861344770?t=qq_9oGhRuDxpzHdo1ITAcQ&s=19
Money don exchange hands again, just imagine a girl with zero talent staring in a movie
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Hemmar01(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Who else noticed the Topic caption was wrong...Odetola abi Otedola

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2022
Antoeni:
You Give Her Money, She Cheats Because of Sex, You Give Her Sex, She Cheats Because of Money. What Does This Gender
Need Exactly?

You give him sex and money, he cheats because of attention.

You give him sex, money and attention, he still cheats, just because undecided

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by IbileIfe: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Congratulations beautiful actress.
Cheers all the way to the Top.
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 10:12am On Feb 06, 2022
CastedAyo:

https://twitter.com/TemiOtedola/status/1489275190861344770?t=qq_9oGhRuDxpzHdo1ITAcQ&s=19
Hope its going to be plain english throughout this time around. She must be having fun..with this her new found hobby
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Froshloaded: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Among otedola girls Na only this one i see say she serious, u see that one with pink hair, she no serious atall, na dog she dey carry up&down.

Cuppy no serious and she is doing her masters in a prestigious university (Oxford University)

Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by soojar(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2022
Antoeni:
Need Exactly?

Why don't you try giving her both
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Featuring Ini Edo too. Saw same script with her

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by treatise: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This her shape ehnnnn

Dey burst my brain

I always love them slim

What of your pick(wife) becomes Orobo tomorrow?
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by phemmyfour: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2022
NigeriaB:

Is this how much you hate her?

Please you have to repent! This is 2022.

DJ cuppy is adorable and she is good at what she does.
Hate her? No
Is she talentless? YES
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Congrats dear!
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2022
princewarri1985:
Money don exchange hands again, just imagine a girl with zero talent staring in a movie
how do u know she has Zero Talent

Are u inside Her

And by Way, this is Not Her First Movie
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2022
Congrat, pretty lady. It's a relief to be rich.
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by naikeboy(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2022
This girl fine pass cuppy abeg
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
Congrats Temi! I love your sister more.

I want to see Cuppy in movies!!!

I want to see her in my bed
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Handsum64: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Odetola abi Otedola?
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by gadgethead: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This her shape ehnnnn

Dey burst my brain

I always love them slim

And rich!
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
lol
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by XYZo: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Antoeni:
Need Exactly?

Then why not give her both . angry

That's wisdom undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better: Kate Henshaw Or Yvonne Okoro? / Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle / Uche Maduagu Blasts Bobrisky Heavily In New IG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.