Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) (34313 Views)

Jim Iyke Goes Bald For A New Movie Role (Photos) / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Chinedu Nwadike 'Turns A Woman' In New Movie Role (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Fine girl

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by mediainc: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2022
She is a gem.

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Jostoman: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
Congrats Temi! I love your sister more.

I want to see Cuppy in movies!!!

yes o congrats to the daughter of our incoming governor.

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by hmohammed(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2022
Antoeni:
You Give Her Money, She Cheats Because of Sex, You Give Her Sex, She Cheats Because of Money. What Does This Gender
Need Exactly?

Leave the gender and concentrate on your life

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by SportsHD: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Among otedola girls Na only this one i see say she serious, u see that one with pink hair, she no serious atall, na dog she dey carry up&down.
You failed your signature

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Jerryherd: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Among otedola girls Na only this one i see say she serious, u see that one with pink hair, she no serious atall, na dog she dey carry up&down.

How else do you want a DJ and a pop musician to act serious in her line of career

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Stevyne: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Mother of dogs
Mummy dudu and funfun grin

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by snoopz: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2022
The Producer wise, temi in the video means more views as a result of hyping from the billionaire fam grin

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Chrislova(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar This her shape ehnnnn
Dey burst my brain
I always love them slim
i greet u

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by pampamafolabi8: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2022
Otedola and no odetola...lol

This is beauty with brain

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by pampamafolabi8: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Otedola and not odetola...lol

This is beauty with brain

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Otedola or Odetola!!!

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by LIONSABRE(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Nice. I see her securing more roles this year.

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by folake4u(f): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Sermwell:

You go just come here dey find trouble! Dem go beat you for here one day! cheesy cheesy

Oga Sam, them nor fit try am oh. grin tongue

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by emmy9500: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2022
yetunsbay:
Elucidate how she isn't serious

Nice of you to think he will know the meaning of Elucidate. Someone that just picked up phone to type trash

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2022
This one don't make noise unlike the PINKY ONE.

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2022
It's otedola not Odetola... Very beautiful lady congrats to her

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by KingLarry04: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2022
Heffalump:
A rich daughter and yet no looking smart in this picture
you need sense education
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Rowlee(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2022
hmohammed:

Leave the gender and concentrate on your life
Lwkm... Leave the gender and concentrate on your life... This one enter well

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Rowlee(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:

Pet Dog... If you know wetin most of them dey us those Pet dogs for, you go shock. ����
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Allisgud: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2022
See wetin dat idiot Mr eazy dey nack daily, chai the thing just vex me
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by phemmyfour: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
Congrats Temi! I love your sister more.

I want to see Cuppy in movies!!!

Cuppy is talentless
She no Sabi sing....
She no Sabi do DJ
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Carot: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Sermwell:

You go just come here dey find trouble! Dem go beat you for here one day! cheesy cheesy
i wan sample that folake babe. She dey vex me
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by neuf(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2022
folake4u:

Curious also. Where has your own maturity taken you to in life? smiley

hahahahhaha... gbas gbos gbas gbos

comrade the vawulence was very necessary �

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Abdul9025(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2022
Na lie Cuppy serious pass her.. The hustle wei cuppy dei do just to get the fame and the money better pass teni

YinkaOlusesi:

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Carot: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2022
phemmyfour:
Cuppy is talentless She no Sabi sing.... She no Sabi do DJ
but she's renowned

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by NigeriaB(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2022
l0uie:

Curious. Why do you like the immature one more?

And how is she immature?
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Carot: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Allisgud:
See wetin dat idiot Mr eazy dey nack daily, chai the thing just vex me
am not sure he sleeps with her. That gal na virgin

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by phemmyfour: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Carot:
but she's renowned
cos she's more outspoken and a clout chaser on social media. Her sister is seen less on social media
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by neuf(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:

someone that will have 2 masters by July. Has a foundation that care for the less privilege. is on the board of about 2 companies that I know of.
Have a decent career in music and an investment portfolio is not serious in life?

where una dey get talk from abobi

Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her / Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment / Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US