Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) (34575 Views)

Jim Iyke Goes Bald For A New Movie Role (Photos) / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Chinedu Nwadike 'Turns A Woman' In New Movie Role (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
KingLarry04:
you need sense education

Your senseless response shows you lack education.
You children of nowadays, you think everybody with moniker on this forum is your playing mate. Don't let me loose my temper on you. Better be careful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Bokode: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
neuf:

someone that will have 2 masters by July. Has a foundation that care for the less privilege. is on the board of about 2 companies that I know of.
Have a decent career in music and an investment portfolio is not serious in life?

where una dey get talk from abobi
first masters not 2 bros

Companies are owned and directed by her daddy she's only a beneficiary as a kin

Foundation sponsored by otedolas money

Decent career pushed by daddy's money, be honest would even download Cuppy music if not you hear it on radio, influenced by marketers

Investment portfolio still bankrolled by daddy's money
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by seyz91(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy
YinkaOlusesi:
Among otedola girls Na only this one i see say she serious, u see that one with pink hair, she no serious atall, na dog she dey carry up&down.
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Bokode: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Heffalump:
A rich daughter and yet not looking smart in this picture
it's called humility
its only poor men with poor mentality that dress to impress, tell me which dress teni no fit afford Gucci, Balenciaga, just name it.. but yet she chose to dress simple. Bcus she's used to the excess money

Or is when she poses like Regina with Rolls-Royce that recently married into money to oppress Una then you will see her as rich

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by wudpeka(m): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Odetola or Otedola?
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by KingLarry04: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Heffalump:

Your senseless response shows you lack education.
You children of nowadays, you think everybody with moniker on this forum is your playing mate. Don't let me loose my temper on you. Better be careful!
i laff in swahili. pls loose it
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by KingLarry04: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
o.b.o
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by neuf(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bokode:
first masters not 2 bros

Companies are owned and directed by her daddy she's only a beneficiary as a kin

Foundation sponsored by otedolas money

Decent career pushed by daddy's money, be honest would even download Cuppy music if not you hear it on radio, influenced by marketers

Investment portfolio still bankrolled by daddy's money

and you seems to have a problem with her daddy's money.

I pray this day God heal you of envy and what ever you're going through

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Hiq0: 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oh
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Raychee(f): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Haters z gonna hate hate hate hate hate
Breakers z gonna break break break break break
Shamers z gonna shame shame shame shame shame
She's just gonna shake shake shake shake shake
Shake it off grin grin
Keep beefing her while she continues progressing.
They cannot accuse her or her sister of using clitocurrency so they decided to capitalise on their dad's fortune.
When they don't have successful and hardworking women in their lineage, why won't they be so biased and backwards in thinking.

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Chykes4micheal: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
They said ODETOLA and not OTEDOLA. and people have been commenting thinking it is billionaire otedola daughter... Smh cry
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Bokode: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
neuf:

and you seems to have a problem with her daddy's money.

I pray this day God heal you of envy and what ever you're going through
I don't have a problem with anything bros, not everything is envy
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Write the name well na
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by neuf(m): 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bokode:
I don't have a problem with anything bros, not everything is envy

SMH... you clearly underrated her efforts to be where she is and claim everything happened because of her daddy's money. Yet you don't see that as a problem.

Incredible, we meet new people everyday
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 1:35am On Feb 07, 2022
I hope it will be as Interesting as Citation. Temi Otedola is so beautiful. Goshhhh
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Godmademan(m): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
She acted really well in CITATION. One of the best recent movies from nollywood
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by l0uie(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
folake4u:

Curious also. Where has your own maturity taken you to in life? smiley

Aunty, worry about you not being fruitful first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Condemn Pretty Mike For Using Dog Chains On Girls / "Person Go Chop Fine?" - Yemi Alade Tells Man / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.