Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) (34314 Views)

Jim Iyke Goes Bald For A New Movie Role (Photos) / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Chinedu Nwadike 'Turns A Woman' In New Movie Role (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by CastedAyo: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Actress Temi Odetola will star in filmmaker Niyi Akinmolayan’s next movie The Man For the Job, Igbere TV reports.

Temi recently made the announcement on Twitter.

Announcing her second movie, wrote: “I’m shooting my 2nd feature film. Are you ready for The Man For The Job. directed by Niyi Akinmolayan.”

Temi Otedola made her acting debut in the movie Citation, directed by Kunle Afolayan.

https://twitter.com/TemiOtedola/status/1489275190861344770?t=qq_9oGhRuDxpzHdo1ITAcQ&s=19

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Congrats Temi! I love your sister more.

I want to see Cuppy in movies!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Dankovich1: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nice one. I see her securing more roles on NollyWood and beyond this year.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Among otedola girls Na only this one i see say she serious, u see that one with pink hair, she no serious atall, na dog she dey carry up&down.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Fine girl looking tasty

12 Likes

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Cool headed lady.

Not the other one wey beike Town Cryer always looking for attention.

10 Likes

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by slawormiir: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar
This her shape ehnnnn

Dey burst my brain

I always love them slim

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Among otedola girls Na only this one i see say she serious, u see that one with pink hair, she no serious atall, na dog she dey carry up&down.
Elucidate how she isn't serious

9 Likes

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by folake4u(f): 12:24am On Feb 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:

And how do you know?
You're their house boy? undecided

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 5:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Congrats baby girl

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by l0uie(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2022
MufasaLion:

Curious. Why do you like the immature one more?
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by rave1048: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Congrats, Shes doing well

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by folake4u(f): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022
l0uie:

Curious. Why do you like the immature one more?

Curious also. Where has your own maturity taken you to in life? smiley

24 Likes

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Damn!!
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by todaynewsreview: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Billionaire Actress daughter.... Afterall, Trump once acted too. It's good for the industry.

Dangote, Rabiu and Adenuga daughters may just be the next face of Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2022
You Give Her Money, She Cheats Because of Sex, You Give Her Sex, She Cheats Because of Money. What Does This Gender
Need Exactly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2022
She’s very good. All talent not all those ones using ass and boobs with no sensible acting skills.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by anungangampu: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2022
Lol I was like why is this girl in Citation not popular because she is very beautiful and look well relaxed during her roles in the movie.
Now I understand that she is my crush, reason I took a sudden interest in her. Never reason for once that was Temi

6 Likes

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by MikeMicheal(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2022
MUMU GIRL.
They are just using her to publicize the mediocre movie for free.
I am sure it is one mumu irrelevant role she was even given.

No be everybody wey get money get sense.

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2022
For where? She buy the role jor.

3 Likes

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Jostoman: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2022
yetunsbay:
Elucidate how she isn't serious
don't mind all this bad belle people

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by CrownedPhoenix: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Congrats!
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 9:03am On Feb 06, 2022
folake4u:

You go just come here dey find trouble! Dem go beat you for here one day! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Chrislova(m): 9:03am On Feb 06, 2022
nice 1
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Localgrandpa: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Odetola. Lol op na mumutola no be only ode

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by KingLarry04: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2022
good for her, but i'm in love with my cuppy cake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Jostoman: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2022
Congratulations to the daughter of our incoming governor.
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by eedimo(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2022
Lovely
Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Chrislova(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2022
folake4u:

so, u are immature

1 Like

Re: The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2022
A rich daughter and yet not looking smart in this picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her / Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US / Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.