Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma (19971 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma / "Drinking Alcohol Is Not A Sin" - Omokri Quotes Bible Verse / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by nduprincekc(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Alcohol is medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma

What is your opinion about this guys ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6i4-mQICow

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by uglyafonja: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Alcohol may not be a sin.....But where the problem lies is the after effects....

Alcohol will always make you to think about fornication...
Alcohol will always make you to think to commit mastabation
Alcohol breed anger and hyperactiveness

The sad event is just enormous, if it is possible to avoid it, kindly avoid it.....

I have the urge to fornicate whenever I take alcohol....

54 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by omaclarry(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
uglyafonja:
Alcohol may not be a sin.....But where the problem lies is the after effects....

The sad event is just enormous, if it is possible to avoid it, kindly avoid it.....

I dnt know what you are talking about, but I'm in my happiest mood when I'm drinking alcohol

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by Omanambala(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
uglyafonja:

Alcohol is not for everyone, including kpoli. Alcohol should be consumed responsibly not getting drunk.

Marijuana:
Ancient Chinese didn't use marijuana for feel good....it has very powerful effect when used properly.

50 Likes

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Any reason to take alcohol until alcohol begins to take you where you no wan go.

10 Likes

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by helinues: 5:19am On Feb 06, 2022
Shayo pastor

grin

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by AntiChristian: 7:16am On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Any reason to take alcohol until alcohol begins to take you where you no wan go.

So why was Jesus first miracle to produce quality wine in Cana wedding?

29 Likes

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

So why was Jesus first miracle to produce quality wine in Cana wedding?
All wines are alcoholic right?

Sheer ignorance.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by AntiChristian: 7:28am On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
All wines are alcoholic right?

Sheer ignorance.

Non-alcoholic wine was never known back then. The context of the chapter show it was booze, a top quality wine popular among its drinkers.

It was practically impossible to brew wine without alcohol back then. If it doesn't shack them they won't claim it was better than the previous they drank!

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Non-alcoholic wine was never known back then. The context of the chapter show it was booze, a top quality wine popular among its drinkers.

It was practically impossible to brew wine without alcohol back then. If it doesn't shack them they won't claim it was better than the previous they drank!
Just imagine how shallow your reasoning is.

Not all wine were alcoholic, yet you believe that which Jesus turned water to, which was said to be 'good wine" was alcoholic.

Did Jesus brew the wine?

Have you ever heard of water being turned to wine before?

Have you ever seen or tasted water that was turned to wine before to conclude that it was alcoholic?

You obviously don't even believe that Jesus turned water to wine, but just chasing straws.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by paxonel(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2022
nduprincekc:
Alcohol is medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma

What is your opinion about this guys ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6i4-mQICow

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
yea!

But excessive drinking can be harmful, then you will begin to need the real medicine

3 Likes

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by AntiChristian: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Just imagine how shallow your reasoning is.

Not all wine were alcoholic, yet you believe that which Jesus turned water to, which was said to be 'good wine" was alcoholic.

Did Jesus brew the wine?

Have you ever heard of water being turned to wine before?

Have you ever seen or tasted water that was turned to wine before to conclude that it was alcoholic?

You obviously don't even believe that Jesus turned water to wine, but just chasing straws.

Can you prove non-alcoholic wine exists back then?

Nowadays it's made by distillation, ultra filtration and a host of other scientific processes.

Alcoholic wine has been in your Bible since the time of Noah!

It is can be made by fermenting fruits in water in the presence of catalyst. This was common back then.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Can you prove non-alcoholic wine exists back then?

Nowadays it's made by distillation, ultra filtration and a host of other scientific processes.

Alcoholic wine has been in your Bible since the time of Noah!

It is can be made by fermenting fruits in water in the presence of catalyst. This was common back then.
Can you prove it didn't exist by then to conclude that the wine Jesus turned water into was alcoholic?

How many people have you heard turning water into wine before or even in the Bible days to arrive at this conclusion?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open,

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concretible approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist, no evidence.

Know this and have peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Can you prove it didn't exist by then to conclude that the wine Jesus turned water into was alcoholic?

How many people have you heard turning water into wine before or even in the Bible days to arrive at this conclusion?

You've simply been asking him rhetorics without putting forward facts of your own.

Inasmuch as I would love to disagree with him, he's stated some facts.

The natural production of wine back in those times inevitably resulted in some alcohol content in them.

Does it feel awkward for you to think that Jesus turned water into an alcoholic wine?

If that's the case, I can tell you that it's only because of the connotation alcohol has today.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by AntiChristian: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Of cos. Non-alcoholic wine is produced with sophisticated technology not available back then. What Jesus gave them was a high quality of what they are used to.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

You've simply been asking him rhetorics without putting forward facts of your own.

Inasmuch as I would love to disagree with him, he's stated some facts.

The natural production of wine back in those times inevitably resulted in some alcohol content in them.

Does it feel awkward fo you to think that Jesus turned water into an alcoholic wine?

If that's the case, I can tell you that it's only because of the connotation alcohol has today.
Kindly state just one of facts he stated that proved that the wine Jesus turned water into was alcoholic.

If you are able to do so, it means he didn't state any facts that back that idea, but just facts that are irrelevant in this case

Moreover, what has the natural production of alcoholic back then got to do with the wine Jesus produced?

Did Jesus produce the wine through the same means used then?

The reason it sounds rhetorical to you is because you can't comprehend the sense in what I'm saying.

Jesus produced wine in a means that no one has ever done it before, so whatever kind of wine produced then is no basis to determine that which Jesus did. If you go back and look closely at the instance, you'd see that the reaction meant, it was a different kind of wine to what they were used to then, so shouldn't that alone suggest to you that it wasn't alcoholic as that which they often did?

If you have no qualms about taking alcohol, that doesn't mean you should drag Jesus into it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Kindly state just one of facts he stated that proved that the wine Jesus turned water into was alcoholic.

If you are able to do so, it means he didn't state any facts that back that idea, but just facts that are irrelevant in this case

Moreover, what has the natural production of alcoholic back then got to do with the wine Jesus produced?

Did Jesus produce the wine through the same means used then?

The reason it sounds rhetorical to you is because you can't comprehend the sense in what I'm saying.

Jesus produced wine in a means that no one has ever done it before, so whatever kind of wine produced then is no basis to determine that which Jesus did. If you go back and look closely at the instance, you'd see that the reaction meant, it was a different kind of wine to what they were used to then, so shouldn't that alone suggest to you that it wasn't alcoholic as that which they often did?

If you have no qualms about taking alcohol, that doesn't mean you should drag Jesus into it.

Point is, you cannot categorically say it wasn't alcoholic wine Jesus made out of water. There's nothing to suggest that.

But if we have to go by logical assumptions, and facts, it will be closer to the truth that the wine then must have been alcoholic, too.

Anyway, this isn't a fruitful discourse. Best to leave it alone.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Point is, you cannot categorically say it wasn't alcoholic wine Jesus made out of water. There's nothing to suggest that.

But if we have to go by logical assumptions, and facts, it will be closer to the truth that the wine then must have been alcoholic, too.

Anyway, this isn't a fruitful discourse. Best to leave it alone.
Yeah. Baseless logical assumptions right?

If you knew or were of the Truth, you wouldn't even argue this, so I guess we agree on one thing that this is it would be a waste of time to continue with this convo, so best we move on...

5 Likes

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by IamV: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2022
You lots keep shifting the goal post to suit your selfish interest.
Even from a health perspective, you're advise to stay away from alcohol consumption, because of the long term effects it have on one's body system.

5 Likes

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by ValCon888: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2022
Everything is medicinal including sex and weed.
It all depends on the frequency of consumption.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by headSmasher: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2022
Why would it be medicinal when your lord the god of Igbo Catholics, the pope claimed that gays and lesbians are children of God, that God loves them., Catholics and heretic adjuration

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by nairaman66(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2022
True. Taken in the right amount and time, it can be good.

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by Jokerman(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2022
Sometimes some voices are not God's

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2022
True talk.But excessive intake can cause a health issue.
Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by sojayy(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma by emmabest2000(m): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2022
omaclarry:

I dnt know what you are talking about, but I'm in my happiest mood when I'm drinking alcohol

The point is just don't abuse it,

Do you know that Catholic priest worldwide take red wine in every mass they celebrate ,
Those alter red wines are alcoholic !

FACTS....

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re-must I Pay Tithe To Get To Heaven? / Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari / Pls Direction To Ori Oke Akinkemi(ibadan) From Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.