Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria (29668 Views)

Rotary Club Of Ihiala, Set To Install Esiaka As New President. / Man Receives Beating After Throwing Alligator Pepper Into Burial Grave(video) / Rotary Club Of Surulere North-east Inducts Joel Ogunlade As 15th President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
I just Drink Water & Mind my Business, I don't put Mouth in Cult Matters
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
The gods are wise

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Jerryherd: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin

Funny old soldier

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Donedeal1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Baba OBJ is worthy to be celebrated
So l support you with a calabash of palm wine.
Hbd to the" main thing. "in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by sukkot: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
you are wokedly karried

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Jungleluv5: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
steveneche:
YOU CAN NOW BROWSE AT CHEAPER PRICE
How
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by papiwyte(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Babaooo
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
tareigns:
Funny

But, this is still one of ( if not the only ) decent fraternity we have in our higher institutions. Wasn't a member when I was back home but I just gbadun the way those kegite guys and gals de freestyle when ever them de gyrate.

Kegites club is a sociocultural club not a fraternity.

C danger and apply caution 2 avoid a terrible meninjitis of mkpe-mkpe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Evidenx(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
ETERNAL GRAND PARTON...Meaning even in hell fire he is still their parton. grin

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by deepwater(f): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
KARIDability is not AKARAbility ooo, otherwise mama nkechi would be selling KARIDability...

The gods!

Nna make I apply close-up ooo! Before the animals with long tails will advance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
I like kegite ooo but I just don't like anything that be like cult group... Kegite ma fo igba lori e
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by bikefab(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
You are very karid..!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by SmartGadgetz: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

auto or manual. how much last price

Automatic.
Check my profile to see the details.
Or you call or WhatsApp me.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by GreaterFuture(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
SmartGadgetz:
Oby is karried.
Work and never stumble.
Okpeke is allowed.

Golf 3 for sale, Buy and drive, no faults.
check my profile for more pictures
Ọmọ ẹmu

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
I've never regretted being a kariable soul.

May baba eledumare blesamatua Uganda wobedly if Ua entitled to 1 golden falanges.

I rest my case

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by tareigns(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Kegites club is a sociocultural club not a fraternity.

C danger and apply caution

I understand your concern for my use of the word fraternity and I don't blame you. In that my country called Nigeria, the use of that word raises eyebrows but know this, the word fraternity isn't normally associated with something bad ok. Look up the word yourself chief.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by SportsHD: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
born2reign001:
supremos comradium!!!!
Many are called

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by steveneche(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jungleluv5:
How
Follow the link in my bio to register
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Dotez: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Observer20:
Personally I think This is one of the most useless group in Nigeria.

They say they are not cultists, then what is their role in society?

Drink palm wine and dance grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i44gaqhaEOM
So they have to be one of the cultists group b4 dey can be useful?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by iamDrRhymes(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
I almost join the kegites back then in Uni. Damn! I still love their music till date.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by arazanbal: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
you are carried ooo, may ur days belong like that of Methuselah.

SmartGadgetz:
Oby is karried.
Work and never stumble.
Okpeke is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Drinkers
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Kingosytex(m): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
To all Ayam karid, may your days be elongata like dat of Methusalah. Walk and never hit your foot on okwute.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Jmichael1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Luckysbab:
What are the aims and objectives of the club though?

drink palm wine and dance....

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Luckysbab:
What are the aims and objectives of the club though?
If you attend Higher Institutions in Nigeria, you can ask them. They are never hidden, in fact, in my university days, it's easy to walk in and mingle even during gyrations, especially if you are karid.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jmichael1:

drink palm wine and dance....

If it was just drink and dance, it would have been dead long time again. You can learn about these things you know. Kegites club is not a cult group.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by ellizy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karid!
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by McBishop2020: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
SmartGadgetz:
Oby is karried.
Work and never stumble.
Okpeke is allowed.

Manual or automatic?
Last price?
Location?
Someone is interested.
Call 08147949049
Thanks.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by ellizy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
snoopz:
Back den beside sub in unilorin I always feel this guys on their meeting days, come see confirm vibes and gyration dey flow with palmwine
Na on their initiation day make you con see grin
Lol
They don’t initiate, they transform.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by udukakalu78(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
LSF
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by mukthar2000(m): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Baba be like what is all this rubbish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Caseywilliams(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
dMomenTographer:
The Kegites Club (Egbe Elemu) of Nigeria pays courtesy visit to their Eternal Grand Patron, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in Abeokuta Ogun State.

The group also presented to Baba, their plans to celebrate the Former President's 85th birthday, coming up on the 5th of March 2022.

Experience the moments through my lens...

#TheMomenTographer
#DanielSync
Daysis to all wogged and Karid entity like Milo and Uganda.
may we all walk and never to stumble, even if we're to stumble may it be ontop a biancaful okpekesis data isco to say may we surunuo till infinity.
as an Archival son of ab Manchester United field marshal Ilya Du Elephant in parenthesis...I've seriuosly Deposited.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday / Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding / Lady’s Wig Catches Fire While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.