Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria (29663 Views)

Rotary Club Of Ihiala, Set To Install Esiaka As New President. / Man Receives Beating After Throwing Alligator Pepper Into Burial Grave(video) / Rotary Club Of Surulere North-east Inducts Joel Ogunlade As 15th President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by SmartGadgetz: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
McBishop2020:

Manual or automatic?
Last price?
Location?
Someone is interested.
Call 08147949049
Thanks.

Automatic.
Clean.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by lawanson2k3: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
At this place P, time T, moment M, junction J, ocassion O, we should differentiate between Paul and Barnabas. The Gods are seriously wise.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by michlins(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Observer20:
Personally I think This is one of the most useless group in Nigeria.

They say they are not cultists, then what is their role in society?

Drink palm wine and dance grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59PZjEeZlU8
suffering has made us forget that we need to enjoy the little time we have here

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by countryman13: 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
dMomenTographer:
The Kegites Club (Egbe Elemu) of Nigeria pays courtesy visit to their Eternal Grand Patron, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in Abeokuta Ogun State.

The group also presented to Baba, their plans to celebrate the Former President's 85th birthday, coming up on the 5th of March 2022.

Experience the moments through my lens...

#TheMomenTographer
#DanielSync
Baba na Baba! Emu 4 life. Will be attending d 85th birthday anniversary of baba iyabo live n direct .May god keep us all alive,mayanstic

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by countryman13: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=Observer20 post=110007379]Personally I think This is one of the most useless group in Nigeria.

https://youtu.be/gV3Wqej-
Drinking palm wine n dancing is better than bn a BH bro. Dt Ur eyes arent properly open to see d usefulness of d group doesnt make it useless as claimed by u. Live n lets others!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by premierlead: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
SmartGadgetz:
Oby is karried.
Work and never stumble.
Okpeke is allowed.

Golf 3 for sale, Buy and drive, no faults.
check my profile for more pictures

You forgot to put there that the golf given to you to sell is 2-door, coupe
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by countryman13: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin Reserved for Baba Iyabo grin grin grin
Pass d calabash make we drink some palm wine oooooo!
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Akpacha(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Observer20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV3Wqej-xo8
What's the roles of ur church or mosque?
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by premierlead: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:
grin

BY THEIR FINGERS, THEIR KARIABILITY, WE SHALL KNOW THEM

STILL REPRESENTING ILYA DU LAGOON- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS

When you encoded the moniker of ilya du lagoon already, why still mentioning the varsity name...You still have a very big and long tail which needed to be cut

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Luckysbab: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If you attend Higher Institutions in Nigeria, you can ask them. They are never hidden, in fact, in my university days, it's easy to walk in and mingle even during gyrations, especially if you are karid.

I'm familiar with them.

I'm just wondering what exactly would have warranted it growing into a national association
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by oshonwambada: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
AustineE1:
...all I'm karid should pls meet here.

'By dia Fingaz and dia kariability,we shall know dem'!
wokaje

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by oshonwambada: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
born2reign001:
supremos comradium!!!!
oworri woooo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by zoghys: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Observer20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV3Wqej-xo8

You need your brain examined. Seek knowledge where you lack, and stop making mockery of yourself online just because you want some likes. Am a kegite member and a proud one.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Majesty33(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Some of their members are cultist in disguise. Almost joined them way back in Uniben cos I love their vibes but mark my words their campon died during cult fight one faithful morning after final paper of 100 level second semester. Hmmm Omo I gave my self brain oooh.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by zoghys: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:
grin

Waka jeje and stumble not.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by zoghys: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fianze93:
Chiefesis to God

Chiefsis awa ree. Dasis elongatua

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by MissionaryArchi(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Their choice of words and language just make me see them as cultists. Forgive me.
But what exactly is the societal and educational gain of this group m
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by MissionaryArchi(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
countryman13:

https://youtu.be/gV3Wqej-
Drinking palm wine n dancing is better than bn a BH bro. Dt Ur eyes arent properly open to see d usefulness of d group doesnt make it useless as claimed by u. Live n lets others
Oga just answer the question, you are just being aggressive and that's one attribute of a cultist. Sorry though if I'm wrong

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by mystical109(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
Observer20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45KwUEgSRRU
everything mustn't make sense to you. Have you really come close to know what kegite club represents

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by lebete3000: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
dMomenTographer:
The Kegites Club (Egbe Elemu) of Nigeria pays courtesy visit to their Eternal Grand Patron, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in Abeokuta Ogun State.

The group also presented to Baba, their plans to celebrate the Former President's 85th birthday, coming up on the 5th of March 2022.

#TheMomenTographer
#DanielSync

Abeg where I fit see emu shack this evening for Ado?
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by mystical109(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:
grin

walk and stumble not. XYZ Elder 1 ilya Kokoroko

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by mystical109(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
AustineE1:
...all I'm karid should pls meet here.

'By dia Fingaz and dia kariability,we shall know dem'!
dayzis na gogo

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by mystical109(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
udukakalu78:
LSF
LSF may ur dayz o

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kegites weree not allowed in Unilorin. I remember some guys were whisked away by school security at the Kaduna Nzeogwu building during Oloyede's time.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Sureblack47: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
This is SF okpekerator of Ilya Bishop on the keyboard. May we walk and never to repel . I have deposited without withdrawal.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by mystical109(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Caseywilliams:

Daysis to all wogged and Karid entity like Milo and Uganda.
may we all walk and never to stumble, even if we're to stumble may it be ontop a biancaful okpekesis data isco to say may we surunuo till infinity.
as an Archival son of ab Manchester United field marshal Ilya Du Elephant in parenthesis...I've seriuosly Deposited.
daysis remain longitude and never latitude. Elephant is my mother b4 I tried transmigrational kariability Toyota ilya du Kokoroko where the gods blessedmetuad Milo with Elder 1.nawaly, I am xyz elder 1. Remain karid

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by derbykol(f): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
mystical109:
daysis remain longitude and never latitude. Elephant is my mother b4 I tried transmigrational kariability Toyota ilya du Kokoroko where the gods blessedmetuad Milo with Elder 1.nawaly, I am xyz elder 1. Remain karid
Daysis

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by eteba(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Obj be like....what have i gotten myself into?

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Pigmy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Observer20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5FcX-CGRhc

More than 85% of her members are forken cultists.
Useless and deceiving group
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by NovusHomo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
dMomenTographer:

#TheMomenTographer
#DanielSync

Kegites Club, joke of every campus in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Renwess: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kes Ke.
AB Ebora of Owu, is a karried identity.
Work and never stumble.
Okpeke is allowed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday / Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding / Lady’s Wig Catches Fire While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.