Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria (29665 Views)

Rotary Club Of Ihiala, Set To Install Esiaka As New President. / Man Receives Beating After Throwing Alligator Pepper Into Burial Grave(video) / Rotary Club Of Surulere North-east Inducts Joel Ogunlade As 15th President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by stevups(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
tareigns:
Funny

But, this is still one of ( if not the only ) decent fraternity we have in our higher institutions. Wasn't a member when I was back home but I just gbadun the way those kegite guys and gals de freestyle when ever them de gyrate.
I'm telling you.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by sunnymighty(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
born2reign001:
supremos comradium!!!!

You are bembestically Karied,

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Adkool: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
OBJ: the man who called himself "the supreme primate" due to his spiritual prowess and the awareness of his serpentine inheritance.
He singlehandedly coordinate spiritual wickedness against the Nigerian State through unrighteous decrees one of which is the notable "FESTAC '77".
To those who are in the awareness of their spiritual status quo in Christ Jesus knows well of such men. Christ reign !
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Baba is highly carried... grin

Walk and never stumble oga obj LSF Obj.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Luckysbab:
What are the aims and objectives of the club though?
Promoting African traditions/culture.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by countryman13: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Oga just answer the question, you are just being aggressive and that's one attribute of a cultist. Sorry though if I'm wrong
Hahahahahaha, U are not only wrong but also naive. Better focus on what ll add value to ur life n stop beating about d bush. Am just a countryman as my name implies. I never had a cult related issue even as an undergraduate let alone after graduation of over 15 years. U talked like a fresher. I hope u ll get ur tongue tamed ASAP
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why the pix no too clear na... Which ilya be this?
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Observer20:
Personally I think This is one of the most useless group in Nigeria.
They say they are not cultists, then what is their role in society?
Drink palm wine and dance ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku1R8hOS5fY

Something like that... You didn't add, sing funny songs... It can be soul-lifting
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Oshin56(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Miroslavv:
Kegites weree not allowed in Unilorin. I remember some guys were whisked away by school security at the Kaduna Nzeogwu building during Oloyede's time.
bro small small now, kegite are allowed I know of an xyz⁴ that do migrate for transformation and coronation of ilyadu potatoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
countryman13:

Hahahahahaha, U are not only wrong but also naive. Better focus on what ll add value to ur life n stop beating about d bush. Am just a countryman as my name implies. I never had a cult related issue even as an undergraduate let alone after graduation of over 15 years. U talked like a fresher. I hope u ll get ur tongue tamed ASAP
My tongue has never brought me trouble and not this time, so no need to tame it. Nevertheless I'm no fresher, not in life not even a fresher after school. 2013 graduate after 2 decrees from ESUT I bet you should a prof is talking. Anyways I see no value of this group to the school community or the society. Abeg good night tomorrow is Monday, have a family of 5 to feed and take care of
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by countryman13: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

My tongue has never brought me trouble and not this time, so no need to tame it. Nevertheless I'm no fresher, not in life not even a fresher after school. 2013 graduate after 2 decrees from ESUT I bet you should a prof is talking. Anyways I see no value of this group to the school community or the society. Abeg good night tomorrow is Monday, have a family of 5 to feed and take care of
No wonder! Now I understand
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Luckysbab: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Munzy14:

Promoting African traditions/culture.

That's strange, hearing it for the first time.

How exactly do they go about this?
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by AustineE1: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
'I luv palmwine,I no go lie,'
My papa tapper,I no go lie
My mama na tapper,I no go lie
Na inside palmy dey born mi self.
I will neva regret to be a tapper!!!

I'm karrid.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Kylce042(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Observer20:

Drink palm wine and dance grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku1R8hOS5fY

Agama lizard may your firstborn resemble your landlord sambisa forest remains your case cultist
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by geokay777(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:
grin

BY THEIR FINGERS, THEIR KARIABILITY, WE SHALL KNOW THEM

STILL REPRESENTING ILYA DU LAGOON- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
Woged comrado.
Timo Timo we still remain. Been representing Ilya du survey since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by okoyeizu: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
For it is vibrated data wen d night is not afraid of d night, d day can neva be afraid of the night...day is to say turupepe turupepe,. D head of agbalagba is not meant for child's play.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Ijaya123: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Obj is a Karied entity. Dasis for you agbalagba like that

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by peters55(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Paul l no, Banabas l no, who are wa to say the Supremos commradium is useless. You animalistic Agama lizard. Don't allow katacracy to be ur keske if u don't retrieve that statement

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by peters55(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hey Agama lizard fem day gara

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Yankee101: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bordering on cultism
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by peters55(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ilya duriva, water hemisphere l was transformed, transiwofe, transamadi, transwogged to felosis with chifiesis all over the etmosis as a karid entity to walk and never stumbled, to okpekerize, songitize, to drumatize, to ecowarize to infinity etc etc if you no, u know. becos d gods are badamostically wise. Pikin wey dey cry na him dey see pass, when things fall apart the center most hold. Wowotri wo................ No no no. ............ trupepe trupepe.....................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by peters55(m): 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ya even fellow j is a karid entity days y he Tina turna water into emu ogoro

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Observer20:

Do community service too.
Help in underground security check in their host community.

There are things beyond what those two moons you have on your head can see.
The gods are wise.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Shaev7(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
All ayam karid to interact to the centre of gyrosphere.
Repin Ilya Du Poly (Federal Polytechnic, Auchi)
Kponskila to all.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Balofariojames: 2:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Observer20:

What role does MURIC play in the Society?
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Mozenge1: 3:34am On Feb 07, 2022
AustineE1:
...all I'm karid should pls meet here.

'By dia Fingaz and dia kariability,we shall know dem'!

May your days belong like dat of mentusalah
From Ilya du Bensun Ambrose Alli university. Ekpoma

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by 007s(m): 4:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Luckysbab:
What are the aims and objectives of the club though?
Promote African Culture among youths.....one of those places you go to forget the worries of life....life is meant to be enjoyed

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Neddyogu(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2022
With my tentacles on terra firma, and upper limbs in the atmosphere, I Adolphus Wagbara ma Kapito via ekene Maria. Agbalagba daysis metaplastic. This is the wogged vibration of Neddy Anwunta, vibrating all over the gala-gala. I haff landu terribly.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by chiedozie198100: 8:00am On Feb 07, 2022
Observer20:

Soncult groups are useful?
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Luckysbab: 8:04am On Feb 07, 2022
007s:

Promote African Culture among youths.....one of those places you go to forget the worries of life....life is meant to be enjoyed

Indeed.

African culture is drinking palmwine and gyrating?
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria by Poleski: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2022
A useless club filled with drunkards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday / Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding / Lady’s Wig Catches Fire While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.