Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,678 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Npower News Nairaland Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News Nairaland Thread (40570 Views)

Npower News Today / Npower News: Npower Batch C2 Will Be Deployed In The Coming Weeks - Minister / Npower Recruitment 2020/2021, Starting Date And Latest Npower News Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by emblem2d(m): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
@ op, I'm under the non-graduate, i could'nt go for training last week, will i still be paid?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
WHat happen to the previous thread
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by bigcee(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
uthlaw:
you still de ask question, December will be paid ending of February, while January has not been budget..China refused to borrowed them money, that one has no date yet!
grin

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by bigcee(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Smart23:
Good afternoon,
Please, How can I change my account details e.g bvn, & account number? My brother used his bvn to download my PPA letter, and now his bvn and bank details was captured by the system and he is the one receiving the alert. But all the information is mine.
How can l rectify this issue? I want to be receiving the alert into my account.
Thank you
Let your brother enjoy himself na grin
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Ogagawhite(f): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Pls som1 should help me , my iPhone (15.2 iOS) can not open nasim site I ve tried times without numbers even in my friend iPhone too but if I try in my mom sister Samsung fold it wil open, has anyone experienced such
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Elidrisy20: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
What about batch C stream 2?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by chii8(f): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Maryam1234:

Please should I go to the bank to complain myself?

I hope you are not banking with Heritage? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by IkUKU01(m): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Any news about stream [color=#990000][/color]2?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
emblem2d:
@ op, I'm under the non-graduate, i could'nt go for training last week, will i still be paid?
Please endeavour to go for your training
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by premierlead: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Scammer...oloriburuku government

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Mayorteddy59: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
ggood:
Same issue issue with me
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Mayorteddy59: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Which bank are you using bro, I use GTBANK
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 5:50am On Feb 08, 2022
Npower volunteers with invalid account issues will be paid, except you have not been paid at all, if you have been paid previously, it means your account is valid, and you will definitely be paid, please ignore payroll status on NASIMS portal for now.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Smithcole70(m): 7:05am On Feb 08, 2022
I registered Ikorodu as place of residence, did my verification in ikorodu and i was deployed to Lagis ibadan expressway, i complained and i was redeployed to Ikeja again untop 10K
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by emblem2d(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please endeavour to go for your training
i'm in abuja i can't go to benue for the training... No transport.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2022
emblem2d:
i'm in abuja i can't go to benue for the training... No transport.
Your training is extremely important.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2022
Smithcole70:
I registered Ikorodu as place of residence, did my verification in ikorodu and i was deployed to Lagis ibadan expressway, i complained and i was redeployed to Ikeja again untop 10K
Please adhere to instructions on your NASIMS dashboard.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by emblem2d(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2022
ezenwaez:

what if i'm unable to attend training will they pay me?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Charly500(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2022
ezenwaez:

Someone in Auchi will be posted to Akwa Ibom for training on top 10k
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Charly500(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2022
Ezenwa, when are we expecting our December Stipends
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2022
Charly500:
Ezenwa, when are we expecting our December Stipends
Before the end of the month, worst scenario early this month.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2022
Npower Batches A and B Recieves Payment Of 5 Months Backlogs

Npower Batches A and B should sigh a sigh of relief as their 5 months backlog payment commences, it actually started yesterday and Npower Batches A and B are gradually being credited as we speak, Npower Batches A and B volunteers having payment issues for months now should be expectant as payment of outstanding five months stipends is ongoing and all Npower Batch A and B volunteers will be credited.
All NPower Batch A and B volunteers are advised to continue to exercise patience as they await bank credit alerts, this payment is coming just as the Federal Government rolls out its NEXIT package registration, please if you are an exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers and you are constantly having the confirm availability issue, just save the message or just ignore after receiving the thank you message.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by uthlaw: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2022
ezenwaez:

Before the end of the month, worst scenario early this month.
early next month you mean?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
uthlaw:
early next month you mean?
You will be paid kindly exercise patience.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Mykehl: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Pls what is the solution to being deployed (N-build) but there is no option to download ppa letter?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mykehl:
Pls what is the solution to being deployed (N-build) but there is no option to download ppa letter?
Please adhere to instructions, you should report to your training centre not later than three days of your posting.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by TemmyT002(m): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Transport fare budget will finish this week.
I don't think I am going to PPA next week
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by longifilis(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
I haven't receive October and November stipend, what could be responsible for this inappropriateness, someone should enlighten me. I received only September payment. non- graduate category did someone receive October and November stipend?

Thanks
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by longifilis(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mykehl:

Please were you paid October and November stipend?
Non- graduate category
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by longifilis(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
longifilis:
I haven't receive October and November stipend, what could be responsible for this inappropriateness, someone should enlighten me. I received only September payment. non- graduate category did someone receive October and November stipend?

Thanks

Though I didn't attend the aforementioned training I resided in Ogun State but posted to Osun State for the training, could it be because of the absent from the training?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by longifilis(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
emblem2d:

Please! Were you paid October and November stipend
Non- graduate category
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Npower NEXIT Confirmation Issues Resolved, Now Active

Please if you are an Npower Batch A or Npower Batch B volunteer and you have been dialling the USSD code to confirm your availability for the NEXIT package, please this is to inform you now that the confirmation message is now active, once you select number 2, after putting your BVN number and after selecting the NEXIT option, you will receive a message "Dear Allen Bernard, you have successfully confirmed your availability for the training in February", please if you have not received the confirmation message keep trying until you receive the confirmation message, you will be charged ₦30, to execute this task.
Yes, initially the confirmation message was having issues, but right now the issue has been resolved and you will receive a confirmation message after confirming your availability for the NEXIT training.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School / Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2017 Is Ongoing – Apply Now / 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.