Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Npower News Nairaland Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News Nairaland Thread (40653 Views)

Npower News Today / Npower News: Npower Batch C2 Will Be Deployed In The Coming Weeks - Minister / Npower Recruitment 2020/2021, Starting Date And Latest Npower News Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Gideon16(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

You will be given laptop at the end of the training, the overall training will last for 6months, under the N-Tech you will be trained on computer hardware and software installation and also web designing and coding, cgi, html etc, the training is worthwhile, although your stipend will be 10,000 naira monthly
Good morning sir. Thanks for helping out. I am recently selected for N-build. I don't really know what it entails. And also, what gadget are they giving the N-build? I'll also appreciate if you can give us the time of the day the training hold because I'm a student. Thanks
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2022
Gideon16:

Good morning sir. Thanks for helping out. I am recently selected for N-build. I don't really know what it entails. And also, what gadget are they giving the N-build? I'll also appreciate if you can give us the time of the day the training hold because I'm a student. Thanks
Check your NASIMS dashboard for updates on training, you will be given construction and automobile tools.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ZeddyR: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2022
liveyourlife007:
Still same problem.
Pls what's the way forward.
@ezenwaez
were you asked to validate BVN before the biometrics because I did biometrics without validating BVN
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2022
ZeddyR:
were you asked to validate BVN before the biometrics because I did biometrics without validating BVN
There is a process, the first process is to validate your BVN, please for now suspend biometrics until you get an email or directive from Npower NASIMS
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

There is a process, the first process is to validate your BVN, please for now suspend biometrics until you get an email or directive from Npower NASIMS
what of those (me) that have done the capturing without receiving email message. Also I did not validate my bvn before I did the capturing because the response I got is my bvn has already been used
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Sikay19(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

Likewise here o. I didn't validate my BVN. I just did my biometric capturing. Is there any effect to this sir ?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2022
NDSMELODY:
what of those (me) that have done the capturing without receiving email message. Also I did not validate my bvn before I did the capturing because the response I got is my bvn has already been used
Keep checking your NASIMS dashboard for updates, for now you cannot do anything because you still have to do physical verification then deployment
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

Keep checking your NASIMS dashboard for updates, for now you cannot do anything because you still have to do physical verification then deployment
okay thanks sir, when will physical verification begins and where will it take place ?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
NDSMELODY:
okay thanks sir, when will physical verification begins and where will it take place ?
Everything will be communicated on your verification and deployment tab
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by iceadonis20(f): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pls when is the verification or thumbprinting ending?
And also for N-creative, what does it entail?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
iceadonis20:
Pls when is the verification or thumbprinting ending?
And also for N-creative, what does it entail?
No ending date for now, please wait for directives from NASIMS.
N-creative is a non graduate category it entails animation, and other computer system training, you will be paid 10,000 naira
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by mumilaw: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
ezenwaez, I was shortlisted for stream 2. Before then I already updated my BVN and account number which was bearing Ekene Ifenyinwa to Ekene Ifenyinwa Kiki. Mind you my nasim profile has only two names( Ekene Ifenyinwa)Pls I would like to know will it affect me during payment and I've been trying to edit and add my other name but it's not working, pls what should I do
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
mumilaw:
ezenwaez, I was shortlisted for stream 2. Before then I already updated my BVN and account number which was bearing Ekene Ifenyinwa to Ekene Ifenyinwa Kiki. Mind you my nasim profile has only two names( Ekene Ifenyinwa)Pls I would like to know will it affect me during payment and I've been trying to edit and add my other name but it's not working, pls what should I do
What names are on your BVN
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
And why were you changing your BVN names
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
mumilaw:
Print out your BVN slip, the name on your BVN is what should be on your NASIMS profile
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by QUDA: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good evening @ezenwaez. At this point in time is it possible to change program by contacting NASIM? Please, sir I'll appreciate a precise answer.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
QUDA:
Good evening @ezenwaez. At this point in time is it possible to change program by contacting NASIM? Please, sir I'll appreciate a precise answer.
You cannot change program yet, it can only be done during deployment
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by mumilaw: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

What names are on your BVN

The name on my BVN currently is Ekene Ifenyinwa Kiki ( not my real names)
While my NASIM profile is Ekene Ifenyinwa
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by mumilaw: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
ezenwaez:
And why were you changing your BVN names

My second name was omitted in the voters card I used in doing bvn. Recently I did NIN with my complete name and decided to update my BVN and bank account.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
mumilaw:

My second name was omitted in the voters card I used in doing bvn. Recently I did NIN with my complete name and decided to update my BVN and bank account.
You will be paid, but to be on a safe side contact Npower on Npower Email: info@nasims.gov.ng
Npower Support Email: support.npower@nasims.gov.ng

Npower Phone Numbers: 01888340, 092203102, 018888148 or 018888189

Send your Npower ID to Npower and say you want your names to be corrected to the names on your BVN
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by nobz(m): 2:21am On Mar 04, 2022
Hello sir, please I was recently shortlisted for n- agro program and I applied with my b. Sc cert. I would like to know what the program entails and secondly I noticed that my passport is no longer showing in my dashboard and I have tried to edit it but it won't show up. Please what should I do. I have done my biometric capture.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 5:50am On Mar 04, 2022
nobz:
Hello sir, please I was recently shortlisted for n- agro program and I applied with my b. Sc cert. I would like to know what the program entails and secondly I noticed that my passport is no longer showing in my dashboard and I have tried to edit it but it won't show up. Please what should I do. I have done my biometric capture.
As an Nagro volunteer you will work as an agric extension officer providing constructive advice to farmers on the best practices to increase their yields, as for the picture it has no significant effect on your payment or deployment, it will not affect anything, just leave it, if you have uploaded it, it's network.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by AstralBody: 6:01am On Mar 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

As an Nagro volunteer you will work as an agric extension officer providing constructive advice to farmers on the best practices to increase their yields, as for the picture it has no significant effect on your payment or deployment, it will not affect anything, just leave it, if you have uploaded it, it's network.
Hello,my wife Npower profile is showing NO BVN DATA, under the BVN section. I tried to update it,but I couldn't. Please give suggestions.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 6:30am On Mar 04, 2022
AstralBody:

Hello,my wife Npower profile is showing NO BVN DATA, under the BVN section. I tried to update it,but I couldn't. Please give suggestions.
Ignore please
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

Hi sir, have u gotten any news about January payment? Sapa is not too smiling with me sad
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by mumilaw: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

You will be paid, but to be on a safe side contact Npower on Npower Email: info@nasims.gov.ng
Npower Support Email: support.npower@nasims.gov.ng

Npower Phone Numbers: 01888340, 092203102, 018888148 or 018888189

Send your Npower ID to Npower and say you want your names to be corrected to the names on your BVN

Ok. Thank you
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by chilucy: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please sir where are they normally post NAgro volunteers, is it through the retain them after one year...
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Titaniumental: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Mr ezenwaez morning!!!
Please i will like to ask,what do you know about N-Build?

Heard is 30k as well and a new introduction to the N power scheme,and that applicant will be posted to firms or Government establishment that deals in construction and the likes(building and so on)

How accurate is this?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by chidiogo123(f): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

There are several posts on nasims Facebook page telling shortlisted candidates to go ahead with their biometrics. Anyone that gets screened out for not doing biometrics because he is ignorantly waiting for a personal mail from nasims will have oneself to blame.

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2022
chidiogo123:
There are several posts on nasims Facebook page telling shortlisted candidates to go ahead with their biometrics. Anyone that gets screened out for not doing biometrics because he is ignorantly waiting for a personal mail from nasims will have oneself to blame.
Have posting commenced, have physical verification started, please there is a process.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by AstralBody: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

Ignore please
Thanks
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by chidiogo123(f): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

Have posting commenced, have physical verification started, please there is a process.
But biometrics is ongoing. See proof�

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School / N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries / How To Write EFCC Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.