Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Npower News Nairaland Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News Nairaland Thread (40646 Views)

Npower News Today / Npower News: Npower Batch C2 Will Be Deployed In The Coming Weeks - Minister / Npower Recruitment 2020/2021, Starting Date And Latest Npower News Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
chidiogo123:
But biometrics is ongoing. See proof�
Unverified source
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by chidiogo123(f): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

Unverified source
nasims verified Facebook page. Check other posts from there. Just pity those that will wait forever only to hear that biometrics is over. Do your research properly.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
chidiogo123:
nasims verified Facebook page. Check other posts from there. Just pity those that will wait forever only to hear that biometrics is over. Do your research properly.
Please no one is stopping you from completing your Biometrics, I am only saying that, Npower volunteers will still be communicated.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by chidiogo123(f): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please no one is stopping you from completing your Biometrics, I am only saying that, Npower volunteers will still be communicated.
ok.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Newton2024: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
chidiogo123:
1. Nasims do not has a verified facebook page but Npower page is verified.
2. It seems the handler of Npower verified page has been left behind. The guy is saying different thing from what Nasims and dashboards are saying.
3. Applicants are already doing biometric capturing as instructed by nasims and it is reflecting on dashboard.

2 Likes

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Newton2024:

1. Nasims do not has a verified facebook page but Npower page is verified.
2. It seems the handler of Npower verified page has been left behind. The guy is saying different thing from what Nasims and dashboards are saying.
3. Applicants are already doing biometric capturing as instructed by nasims and it is reflecting on dashboard.
Await further directives from Npower NASIMS
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by stinorhymes(m): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
How do I know that my verification was successful?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
stinorhymes:
How do I know that my verification was successful?
Go back to your verification tab, the thumbprint will be ✓ ticked
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by QUDA: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

You cannot change program yet, it can only be done during deployment
Alright. Thanks for the response.

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
QUDA:
Alright. Thanks for the response.
You are welcome
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by opico24: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=QUDA post=110753925]Alright. Thanks for the response.[/quote

I scored 80% but not yet pick.. should I forget about it or I should continue checking it
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Wuminity(f): 2:18am On Mar 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Nbuild is a non graduate category you will be paid ₦10,000, under N-build you will be trained on skills required in the construction and mechanical engineering industry, concerning redeployment send an email to redeployment.npower@nasims.gov.ng stating your reasons.

What of Nteach?
Please, how does it work?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Pinkybush: 4:16am On Mar 05, 2022
Hello Sir, my name is jJude lkott Bassey, while my bank acc. name & BVN is Jude Ikot Bassey (single 't',) please will it affect my payment?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 6:37am On Mar 05, 2022
Pinkybush:
Hello Sir, my name is jJude lkott Bassey, while my bank acc. name & BVN is Jude Ikot Bassey (single 't',) please will it affect my payment?
Yes it will affect your payment, the above issue is known as names mismatch
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by zeeace(m): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Await further directives from Npower NASIMS
Abeg pack go one side.

2 Likes

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by liveyourlife007(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
ZeddyR:
were you asked to validate BVN before the biometrics because I did biometrics without validating BVN
Yes. This is the page that comes up when I click on capture fingerprints

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by liveyourlife007(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience you will soon receive instructions on biometrics from NASIMS, although what you are currently experiencing is network glitch

Agreed. But the problem now is hope this ERROR will not continue till the end of the biometric stage.
And what was the duration of this stage for stream 1? Cos it's going to two weeks now.

Sorry I'm bothering you with my problem
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
liveyourlife007:

Agreed. But the problem now is hope this ERROR will not continue till the end of the biometric stage.
And what was the duration of this stage for stream 1? Cos it's going to two weeks now.

Sorry I'm bothering you with my problem
There is no closing date for the biometrics, as we speak the Npower Batch C2 volunteers have not been shortlisted, those that have done their biometrics will still have to wait for the Npower Batch C2 volunteers, before physical verification and deployment, it is a process, even those that have completed theirs still need to wait, all the error you are experiencing is normal, just exercise patience and keep checking your email and Npower NASIMS dashboard.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Lyricalgod: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
Open for mentorship to everyone out there looking to venture in Amazon kdp, freelancing, affiliate marketing,car tracker installation business
Email @ achimbadaniel@gmail.com or on WhatsApp
0802 249 7196
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by liveyourlife007(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

There is no closing date for the biometrics, as we speak the Npower Batch C2 volunteers have not been shortlisted, those that have done their biometrics will still have to wait for the Npower Batch C2 volunteers, before physical verification and deployment, it is a process, even those that have completed theirs still need to wait, all the error you are experiencing is normal, just exercise patience and keep checking your email and Npower NASIMS dashboard.
thanks Boss�
Happy Sunday to you and the family
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
liveyourlife007:
thanks Boss�
Happy Sunday to you and the family
You are welcome
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by acumen90(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ezenwaez, what could possibly be the reason for missing test score. Two of my friends who took the test and their scores were displayed accordingly can't find their test scores anymore.
Have you heard of such case before and what's the way out.
Thanks.
ezenwaez:

You are welcome
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
acumen90:
Ezenwaez, what could possibly be the reason for missing test score. Two of my friends who took the test and their scores were displayed accordingly can't find their test scores anymore.
Have you heard of such case before and what's the way out.
Thanks.
Test score does not matter for now, pray to be Shortlisted, the test score is not really a criteria for selection
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sometimes missing test score is just from Npower NASIMS website, later it will appear, but I guarantee you that the test score is of little significance at the moment.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Abrian550(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2022
It’s been months and I still can’t access Nasims website on any of my browsers. It starts messing up once I’ve put in password and trying to login. I’ve used Chrome, Opera, Safari, UC Browser and yet nothing. I don’t even know how I’ll know if I’ve been posted. Anyone with info on a solution?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Rhamzy94(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2022
Abrian550:
It’s been months and I still can’t access Nasims website on any of my browsers. It starts messing up once I’ve put in password and trying to login. I’ve used Chrome, Opera, Safari, UC Browser and yet nothing. I don’t even know how I’ll know if I’ve been posted. Anyone with info on a solution?

If you are using an iOS device, use opera on an android device. It should work.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Abrian550(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2022
I just downloaded Firefox, reinstalled Opera mini again. It won’t open. Yes I use an iOS device, I don’t own an Android phone. It is driving me crazy.

Rhamzy94:

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Abrian550(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
I found a way around it. Phew! It works when I open it using Firefox on my laptop. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Rhamzy94:

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abrian550:
Why don't you go to a cybercafe
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Abrian550(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
I just used a laptop and it worked. So no need for the cafe. Thank you though.

ezenwaez:

Why don't you go to a cybercafe
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Abrian550:
I just used a laptop and it worked. So no need for the cafe. Thank you though.

Alright
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Annydan: 5:35am On Mar 08, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please there is no closing date for biometrics, biometrics should be done before physical verification that's all.
Please is there any different between biometric and physical verification. If yes pls explain and when is it starting

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School / N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries / How To Write EFCC Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.