Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Npower News Nairaland Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News Nairaland Thread (40644 Views)

Npower News Today / Npower News: Npower Batch C2 Will Be Deployed In The Coming Weeks - Minister / Npower Recruitment 2020/2021, Starting Date And Latest Npower News Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by tony0806: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower Batch C2 begins.
Hi Ezenwa. I tried validating my wife's BVN so she can proceed for her fingerprint capturing. But it's giving me an error of
"Applicant BVN has been validated already".

And the page (To edit your profile, validate BVN) still won't clear, so she can have access to capture finger print. Any solution?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by captainbangz: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

Check back later, please are you batch C2?
prospective batch c2, as I don't know if I have been selected.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ChiAholu(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
I was also shortlisted for npower c2
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Hasmos(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mine is showing incorrect password. Anyone with the same issue?

1 Like

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2022
An Npower Batch C Volunteer providing a bank name as Providus Bank and providing the account number of Polaris Bank, this disparity will definitely affect your payment.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower Batch C2 begins.
please am see 'no BVN data on my dashboard though other information are there and I was shortlisted. Pls what does it mean by no BVN data even though I filled it during registration? Thanks
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
please am see 'no BVN data on my dashboard though other information are there and I was shortlisted. Pls what does it mean by no BVN data even though I filled it during registration? Thanks
Please ignore "no BVN data"
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

thanks
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by more4rm9ja: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

Bro, I registered in Kogi state while in School, but now I've moved to Kwara State. How do I go about this? I've been shortlisted.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Adaanna(f): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

Thank you for the information. Just checked my profile and saw thank I passed the screening processing that I should capture my finger print. It is with my phone or I will go to cafe to capture the finger print?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Adaanna:

Thank you for the information. Just checked my profile and saw thank I passed the screening processing that I should capture my finger print. It is with my phone or I will go to cafe to capture the finger print?
Please go to cafe and make sure they have the software and hardware for the fingerprint enrollment.
Although NASIMS was supposed to send you an email on the procedures
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
If you scored high and you were not selected it simply means that the number of Npower volunteers in that local government that scored high were very many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Idrisk19(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
ezenwaez:
If you scored high and you were not selected it simply means that the number of Npower volunteers in that local government that scored high were very many.
I didn't write the test, any hope for me?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by PastorFire: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
ezenwaez:
You are just speculating.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Idrisk19:

I didn't write the test, any hope for me?
Without the test you cannot progress pass your current stage.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Idrisk19(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
ezenwaez:
Without the test you cannot progress pass your current stage.
Thanks
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Adaanna(f): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please go to cafe and make sure they have the software and hardware for the fingerprint enrollment.
Although NASIMS was supposed to send you an email on the procedures

Ok. Thank you.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us at JAMES CONCEPT SOLUTIONS for your Biometric and verification issues. We are good at what we do with Fast internet service and swift registration Process. You can check us on Google to hear what people are saying about us as a brand.

Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero.

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We convert airtime to cash
We carry out TV subscription
We pay bills and More...

Whatsapp: zero eight zero four four zero eight three two two zero.

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Lipscomb(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2022
Please I forgot my password but I clicked on forget password it saying link have sent to my email but I can't see any link on my email any alternative?
ezenwaez:

Please exercise a great deal of patience
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by more4rm9ja: 3:17am On Feb 23, 2022
more4rm9ja:
Bro, I registered in Kogi state while in School, but now I've moved to Kwara State. How do I go about this? I've been shortlisted.
is there a reason why you skipped this ezenwaez?

Can I change my state later on was all I needed to know.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Paramilitary11: 3:44am On Feb 23, 2022
ezenwaez:
You can check your spam mail
I am having BVN has already be used issue. What can I do
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 4:58am On Feb 23, 2022
Paramilitary11:
I am having BVN has already be used issue. What can I do
NASIMS will soon send an email to Npower Volunteers on how to enroll their fingerprint, meanwhile continue trying as the BVN error is due to network congestion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower: How To Fix Payroll Profile Not Displaying On NASIMS Dashboard

If you are an Npower Batch C Volunteer and suddenly your Npower NASIMS payroll status is blank, please do not tamper with your settings, this is just a temporary network issue, just check your payment status later during off peak hours (late in the night) and your payroll status should come back on.
If you have not received alert please exercise patience and continue to check your bank account balance, as we speak payment is ongoing and all Npower Batch C Volunteers that have been previously paid will definitely be paid their outstanding stipend.
December payment will commence soon, as this payment has been approved by the Minister, all Npower Batch C Volunteers that have not been paid at all, should send their Npower ID, and account details and correct NASIMS names and BVN names to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng.

Please Sir, I was enlisted in batch C1 but didn't not do physical verification. What do I do? Can join batch 2 for the verification?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dvin:

Please Sir, I was enlisted in batch C1 but didn't not do physical verification. What do I do? Can join batch 2 for the verification?
Were you paid? If you have been receiving stipend and you have done your biometrics and you have started working at your PPA, you can join when it commences.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Adaanna(f): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
ezenwaez:

Were you paid? If you have been receiving stipend and you have done your biometrics and you have started working at your PPA, you can join when it commences.

I proceed to do my thumb print without validating my bvn because in my profile it was showing no bvn data and when I tried to validity it, it shows bvn already in used.

I checked my verification and it says my finger print captured.

So how will I validity my missed information?
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Adaanna:

I proceed to do my thumb print without validating my bvn because in my profile it was showing no bvn data and when I tried to validity it, it shows bvn already in used.

I checked my verification and it says my finger print captured.

So how will I validity my missed information?
Ignore the BVN as long as you have captured your fingerprint, you have completed it, wait for physical verification by checking your NASIMS dashboard.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by sladimeji(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please do you know where I can get the biometric enrollment software, i was recently shortlisted and I can't access the software download page via my dashboard, it's saying BVN already validated
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by Adaanna(f): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
ezenwaez:

Ignore the BVN as long as you have captured your fingerprint, you have completed it, wait for physical verification by checking your NASIMS dashboard.
j

Thank you.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Adaanna:
j

Thank you.
You are welcome.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by uthlaw: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
ezenwaez:

You are welcome.
my sister own is saying not selected yet,any hope!
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
uthlaw:
my sister own is saying not selected yet,any hope!
There is hope, she should keep checking her email and NASIMS profile page.
Re: Npower News Nairaland Thread by ezenwaez(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
An email we be sent to shortlisted Npower Batch C2 volunteers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School / N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries / How To Write EFCC Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.