Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight (93408 Views)

40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party / Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers / Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by kings59: 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Simran94:

Omo, may God help our generation oo

I can see your dog in your profile. Nice one!!!

1 Like

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by cherryCola: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
azikiweironsi:
When the foundation is faulty, the building must collapse. These ones can't be from a good family upbringing because no disciplined family will allow his or her wards to be outside at odd hours.
Show me your friends and I will tell you whom you are and we continue to blame the government. Let every family play their respective roles and let every individual think how to better their well-being, community and Nigeria as a whole. My opinion though. Please state your own and don't come to my mention.

You'll motherfvcker's should stop using this phrase.

90% of my friends are G boys, all of them first me blow,
but still I was not moved to do what they are doing.
I was looking for a legit way to surpass them so I went
into crypto with my spirit, soul and body cheesy.
Two years later those niggar's are now small boys when compared
to where I dey .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Benprass(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I have a FRIEND of MINE.. He OWNS about 5 BOUTIQUES...

Na G boy.. He EATS Dog shiit EVERY Saturday...

MY Gs.. waiting de INSIDE no EASY ooo

Me and dis Guy don de 4 INSIDE em BEDROOM and em de EAT Dog shiit for my FRONT..

Dis LIFE...

JUST No envy does guys bcus de do D Most to kip UP..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

I am the type that read your comment must time although your comment seems useless must time

But you see what you wrote here today is one of the best I have read from your end

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Jmichael1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
jrusky:
What is panic in that? The efcc should move and captured them all at once and go lock them up with their whatever damn garment.

las las nah money efcc go still collect...
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
kings59:

I can see your dog in your profile. Nice one!!!

Hahaa, that’s not my dog. I saw the picture online and it looked funny seeing a dog pose for pictures
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Jmichael1(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Las las na yahoo/hacking i go do...
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Jmichael1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
kmaster007:
Bring back SARS
to do wat?
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Boogyman557: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
emmnprince:

Hope one day their money wey you dey collect go shift you in?
Holly Gram cool No MAN..

U no sey E no de last.. E FIT last but 1 day na 1 day..

PESIN FIT ENTER MAIN MARKET and e FIT no SEE common ICE FISH buy...

2019 one of my guy RAN MAD..

Can't 4get dat day bro..

He was hosting a PARTY to celebrate his NEW Ride (car) and he ran MAD dat day..

I knew wen he did his JAZZ...

he did it in ogun State.. I remember wen he was begging me to follow him to ogun State so he can do d JAZZ but I was busy at d Time so he took someone else along..

my brother till now I NEVER hear from dat my friend bcus his family later came to carry him to der village..

my brother hustle LEGIT ooo

E get Y...

WTF MAN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by luminouz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
SportsHD:
There are many coded bars in that estate. I didn't know there was an embassy there sef.

The thing about mab global is, the security needs to know which house you are going before they let you in. You can't just go in.

Well, I guess the boys were going for a white party, seeing that they were in a convoy, the security men profiled them and the miscommunication between them and the security men caused all these.

The house they're heading to should have called the security at the gate and informed them instead of this skirmish.
And, maybe they didn't even spend up to ten minutes by the gate before the issue was resolved. But trust bloggers, any small thing like this, yahoo boy.

As a yahoo boy, if you can afford living or buying a house in mab global, lekki boys aren't your mate.

That residence is crazy, the weed plug sells his shit in a shop, like a grocery shop which is a coded front for marijuana sales.

Did you really have to expose my business at your last paragraph??

Who dafuq are you?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Boogyman557: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
OVB123:
Which state that one take happen?
Holly Gram cool

Port Harcourt bro..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Boogyman557: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
CXLVII:

Are serious? Is this a real life experience?

All for money?

Niggas are mean…
Holly Gram cool

real Life bro..

he is my childhood friend..

all 4 MONEY bro..

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Simran94:

I stay in Ikorodu.
I took my Gsd to go see the vet, it was the clinic opposite the Ikorodu General Hospital. I met some guys there who came in with their small white hairy dogs and puppies, some other guys came in later with same set of white hairy dogs too.
These guys had the same look they use in profiling yahoo boys, some had like 3 iPhones in their hands from iPhone 12, some came in exotic cars.

In my mind, I just thought they were G boys.

This life ehn
See my ikd Dem people grin

2 Likes

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by SportsHD: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
luminouz:

Did you really have to expose my business at your last paragraph??

Who dafuq are you?? undecided
Even the police men at the estate gate knows he's selling kush there.

And there are like 5 grocery stores there. So don't worry, ndlea no fit track you. You fit even bribe them sef if they track you.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by luminouz(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
SportsHD:

Even the police men at the estate gate knows he's selling kush there.

And there are like 5 grocery stores there. So don't worry, ndlea no fit track you. You fit even bribe them sef if they track you.
Just shut dafuq up already

SNITCH BÎTCH grin grin grin grin
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by SportsHD: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
luminouz:

Just shut dafuq up already

SNITCH BÎTCH grin grin grin grin
Are you scared? You're the bitch here if you are scared of ordinary ndlea and their bribe.
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Boogyman557: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jmichael1:

as in...he dy eat ekuke shit every saturday?
Holly Gram cool

MY G.. dat 1 self na small matterz..

ABI u no de READ news or SEE waiting de happen ONLINE..

just hustle LEGIT and baba God go bless us..

WTF MAN

4 Likes

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by luminouz(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
SportsHD:

Are you scared? You're the bitch here if you are scared of ordinary ndlea and their bribe.

SNITCHES GET STITCHES

I KNOW YOUR IP ADDRESS NOW...

I WILL FIX YOU WHEN YOU COME TO MY ESTATE NEXT undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Boogyman557: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
ahmedyoung:
and you're lying
Holly Gram cool

MY WORDS TO U..

Na PIKIN wey know no how MARKET take start go always see MARKET as em play GROUND..

if U no COME, U no go know and if Dem no tell u, U no go FIT SEEM...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Okhuadams(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
EdemIboro:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/panic-as-yahoo-boys-in-white-invade-abuja-estate-at-midnight/amp/
so becos they dressed in white that makes them Yahoo boys and y not call the police on them
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by SportsHD: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
luminouz:

SNITCHES GET STITCHES

I KNOW YOUR IP ADDRESS NOW...

I WILL FIX YOU WHEN YOU COME TO MY ESTATE NEXT undecided undecided undecided
Alright boss.
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by fof1: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jerryherd:
embarassed

Wearing white cloth now makes you a yahoo boy

*Nigerian Constitution guarantees freedom of movement( you can go anywhere you like)
*Nigerian Constitution guarantees freedom of association (you can roll with whoever you like)
*No curfew or movement restrictions was imposed in Abuja (you can move about at anytime you feel like)
*You have the right to wear any colour or uniform that is not used by Armed forces (you can wear all white)
*You are free to attend any event, either Night party, or Night Vigil, as long as you are not constituting nuisance , committing crime or violating other people's right

YOU ARE VERY VERY WRONG AND a Liar too. Pls Check up ur Understandings, Sir.
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by kmaster007: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Don't you no yahoo don many dis days
Jmichael1:

to do wat?
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
ShyBabe:

See my ikd Dem people grin

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by EgusiShankly: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
This boys have entered Abuja shocked..
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by ArinzeUgo: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Me and dis Guy don de 4 INSIDE em BEDROOM and em de EAT Dog shiit for my FRONT..

Dis LIFE...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
.......so u just can't keep secrets?
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Testimony1988(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pweetyccee:
Wow
First to comment
D week go sure me dat cheesy cheesy
Biko any award or giveaway for me wink wink cheesy
Una happy Sunday

Lolz, wish you same.

1 Like

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Arabaincubus: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Another menace is growing and we are busy deceiving ourselves
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Boogyman557: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
ArinzeUgo:
.......so u just can't keep secrets?
Holly Gram cool

U see em name?

U SEE em picture?

U no me?

ABI Dem tell u say na ONLY him de CHOP DOG shiit..

. WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by NapoleonHill: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
bablon20:
So because they wore whites no mean they were yahoo Boys, maybe they disguised as such for easy access to the estate you can't tell.

So the best way to enter the estate is to disguise as a yahoo boy? Una go see truth dey disguise.

1 Like

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by emmanuelbrown26: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Am dam serious MAN..

Dis LIFE is deep bro..

my grand POPS MAN is a strong native doctor and I have SEEN ALOT man..

black magic is real..

just be prayerful and worship wat EVER u believe in..

I have alot of G boys as friends...

I have one dat sleeps wit his fellow man..

he most sleep wit 2 guys in a week..

he is NO GAY but dats d CONDITION he was given to kip d MONEY coming..

he can also sleep wit girls but he most sleep wit 2 boys b4 d week runs out..

infact na hotel dat de leave bcus he arrange young boys online and sleep wit Dem, also pay Dem huge amount of MONEY..

MY G d matterz plenty...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Son of man is damn weak man

2 Likes

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by wrongnumber: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
E don red o
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Goldbw122(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Dis LIFE...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
It is na wa and it would be a normal way of life until he dies... Sorrow cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised / Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.