Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities (40219 Views)

27-year-old Lady Leaves Nigerians Worried With A Disturbing Message On Facebook / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by lymelyte(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
poweredcom:
So.many of our girls in lekki have been used many of them

Also in all other part of naija

Especially the greedy lazy selfish ones
and they don't even know they have been used cry
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Mariangeles(f): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Munzy14:

Implementation wunu nga okwu biri.. grin

O wu i dere anyi epistle.. grin

The people that will rise to move against the high rise of accommodations are still the biggest beneficiary of it's corrupt system...That alone counters every other thing on the draft.

The people who benefit from the way Nigeria is want it to remain this way.
It keeps the people under their control, and that is what they want.
See what they did with twitter...

I told someone recently that if it were up to Buhari and his people, phones will be banned in Nigeria.
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Munzy14(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

The people who benefit from the way Nigeria is want it to remain this way.
It keeps the people under their control, and that is what they want.
See what they did with twitter...

I told someone recently that if it were up to Buhari and his people, phones will be banned in Nigeria.
Exactly...What politicians and beneficiaries of the corrupt system does,Is plucking the bird's feathers after winning election..

Now another election is around the corner, they will be throwing small small corn so that the birds will scramble for them, and see it as a favour/debt they will repay at the polls.

Nothing concern me with them sha, until I am ready to join the play and see to what I can do in my capacity. cheesy

Youths must get wiser this coming election...Hardship doesnt discriminate...It cuts across all nooks and crannies.
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by calcal: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Esseite:
It's the domino effect of poor leadership... Nigeria is lucky to have Religion and "it is well" still holding it. Any country with such indices below would have gone full blown war and anarchy.

- 200m population..
- 10m out of school children..
- 100m below poverty line..
- 30,000 minimum wage with inflation at 17%..
- 34m unemployed able population..
- 4m Internally displaced persons..
- World poverty capital..

Solutions:

- Massive Low cost housings.. (rental inflation clipped which saves the bulk of salaries)

- Refineries (privatised).. (Petrol monopoly clipped)

- Mortgage and credit system facilities on properties and items.. (self actualization even with low income, yahoo/fraud/ritual influence on people would be extinct)

- Strict labour laws (mandatory 6hrs jobs only)..(massive employment as12hrs jobs like we have now must be shared between two persons)..

- All vacant lands can be used for agriculture if not developed after 2months of sale or face revocation.. (massive agricultural revolution as owner would turn farmers by force while creating employment)..

You sound like a communist,
you want to distribute wealth?
you want the poor to live a better life?
you want to distribute houses to the poor?
this is not what the world bank wants you to do.

The agenda of the world bank is to keep you in poverty and allow the 1% to continue milking you.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Munzy14:

Exactly...What politicians and beneficiaries of the corrupt system does,Is plucking the bird's feathers after winning election..

Now another election is around the corner, they will be throwing small small corn so that the birds will scramble for them, and see it as a favour/debt they will repay at the polls.

Nothing concern me with them sha, until I am ready to join the play and see to what I can do in my capacity. cheesy

Youths must get wiser this coming election...Hardship doesnt discriminate...It cuts across all nooks and crannies.

In Nigeria, I think the year preceding the election year is usually the best year in every four years. cheesy
Let's see what they have to bribe us with...cheesy
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Munzy14(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

In Nigeria, I think the year preceding the election year is usually the best year in every four years. cheesy
Let's see what they have to bribe us with...cheesy

Smart reasoning you have here...You have figured out our politicians...let's just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by caesymore(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bollinga:

You my friend is a Ritualist sympathizer. You read what you wrote again. You are actually blaming the government instead of blaming the evil people that kills humans for money. No matter how bad the country is. Killing humans for money is the most inhuman thing to do

They are the monsters the society made, I ain't to sympathizer
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Brian47(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
It's true, I blame the families cause the foundation is the home.
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Khaysee: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
You want to flex you don’t want to work

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Turkey Shirts 4K only
Tees 2k
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Roma10: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Blame the world!!!
And not the doings!!!
We all be benefiting for it!!!
It start from somewhere before getting like this!!?
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Berryli: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dikaveli:
Na the other gender wants it

They wanna reap where they didn't sow therefore making the desperate fools venture into ritual
another yahoo apologist spoted trying to push the blame elsewhere. What makes you think it is all about girls pushing guys into it. No one can force you yo do what you don't want to. Most of them go into it just to live comfortably within the shortest possible time without climbing the ladder and of course to drive the latest cars, fly private jets, gather as many girls as possible as seen on screen. So they are solely responsible for their choices

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by nnadychuks(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
killmods:

I saw that video yesterday and quickly put the idiot that uploaded it to his status without warning on mute forever... so disgusting. I'm still being traumatised by it rn
a time will come where the masses will be the ones hunting for yahoo boys. Sars is rubbish, but all these things were on low during its time. Every rubbish has a little bit of sense. Endsars sha, na we go later do sars work later on
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
I love possitive thinker, God bless you my Igbo brother.
I give it to you

One in many million
Esseite:
It's the domino effect of poor leadership... Nigeria is lucky to have Religion and "it is well" still holding it. Any country with such indices below would have gone full blown war and anarchy.

- 200m population..

Solutions:

- Massive Low cost housings.. (rental inflation clipped which saves the bulk of salaries)

- Mortgage and credit system facilities on properties and items.. (self actualization even with low income, yahoo/fraud/ritual influence on people would be extinct)

- Strict labour laws (mandatory 6hrs jobs only)..(massive employment as12hrs jobs like we have now must be shared between two persons)..

- All vacant lands can be used for agriculture if not developed after 2months of sale or face revocation.. (massive agricultural revolution as owner would turn farmers by force while creating employment)..

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by RodgersAkpafu: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Esseite:

- 200m population..

Solutions:

You have spoken well
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by RodgersAkpafu: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
JaskanFactor:
either openly or secretly the government of a territory controls and decides what becomes a trend.
So therefore since the ruling power of Nigeria is colonial Europeans, there must be a reason why they want to tarnish he image of Nigerians with epidemic of money ritual .

As historians say, the enemies like to destroy a peoples image before before murdering them through war, cause then the world will say they are bad people anyway so who cares if they get killed.

Just like 419, , then yahoo , then open money ritual epidemic is all colonial European government controlled.

Very interesting
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by RodgersAkpafu: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Antoeni:
It's The Same Herbalists & Spiritualist That Works For Yahoo Plus Boys , That Also Work For Top Politicians, Ogas of Police, Top Government officials, High Court judges, Armed Robbers,Kidnappers,Ritualist and Occult People.
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Exjoker(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
caesymore:
Mhen...

E no get as e won be wey e never be before, Money Juju must have been as old as prostitution that's if its not older than Olosho sef,

It has come to stay and it ain't going anywhere, all we can do is curb this menace eating up our society.
How do we do that?
1. Families as in parents have a role to play in their wards upbringing.
2. Government has a greater one to play in making sure that this Children raised well are not tempted to indulge in illegal means of money making by providing job security and all the needed amenities these families has paid for through tax.

But the reverse is the case , you can argue with your phone when you don't want to accept that our Government is the major problem of our bleeped up society as the greatest ritualist and yahoo boys are our politicians.

All your point are valid but I my own observation. The only thing that can cure this menace is viable economic improvement of the country. If anyone is assured of getting job and making it in life with the help of juju then nobody will want to indulge in that....

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by holycup(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Corruption and bad leadership is the major reason of the increase in money rituals amongst the youths of this country .
You can argue with your keyboard
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Esseite:

- 200m population..

Solutions:

Please contest for President
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Izufoe(m): 7:23am On Feb 07, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Whatsapp status the number one problem
Bro have u deal with @flexxyfundlogs
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2022
penzino:
One has to be careful. No one can be trusted in this country.

But wait, why na only Africa we dey hear about money ritual? Do they do it in the western society?
Of course
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by ruggedtimi(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Izufoe:

nah!!
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Sektor8(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Izufoe:

The guy sure, just say e never active for WhatsApp since two Weeks now.. I just PM am dy wait reply

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sektor8:

The guy sure, just say e never active for WhatsApp since two Weeks now.. I just PM am dy wait reply

Hwfr bro ,I comot WhatsApp o u for pm email since
Telegram @flexxyfundlogs
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Sektor8(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Flexxyfundlogs:

Hwfr bro ,I comot WhatsApp o u for pm email since
Telegram @flexxyfundlogs

Please check your tele I dey there already.
Let's trade abeg

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sektor8:

Please check your tele I dey there already.
Let's trade abeg

Coo
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Stonecoldstare1: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2023
caesymore:
Mhen...

E no get as e won be wey e never be before, Money Juju must have been as old as prostitution that's if its not older than Olosho sef,

It has come to stay and it ain't going anywhere, all we can do is curb this menace eating up our society.
How do we do that?
1. Families as in parents have a role to play in their wards upbringing.
2. Government has a greater one to play in making sure that this Children raised well are not tempted to indulge in illegal means of money making by providing job security and all the needed amenities these families has paid for through tax.

But the reverse is the case , you can argue with your phone when you don't want to accept that our Government is the major problem of our bleeped up society as the greatest ritualist and yahoo boys are our politicians.

Please do you know of any original native doctor?
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Stonecoldstare1: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Antoeni:
It's The Same Herbalists & Spiritualist That Works For Yahoo Plus Boys , That Also Work For Top Politicians, Ogas of Police, Top Government officials, High Court judges, Armed Robbers,Kidnappers,Ritualist and Occult People.
Please boss,do you know of any original one? please
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Stonecoldstare1: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Tobechuckwu:

So as old as u are u still think money is d paper u carry about.
If u are calling it fake, then something is fishing.
Maybe u are one of them trying to deceive pple that it's fake.

If u have a vigilante group or security in ur estate or street, sit them down nd ask them what they normally see at night.
Please do you know of any original native doctor or secret cult please?
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Stonecoldstare1: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lawalemi:

I agree with you but bad economy has it's role in this societal decadence. That you wouldn't do it does not mean others have strong will and determination to be right like you.
Being that there is thin line between Yahoo fraud and ritual killings, how do you advise jobless graduate of three - four years to remain hopeful when he has needs and need to meet them.
There, country leadership comes in. While parents are playing their roles, country leadership should play hers too in giving hope to everybody at least to reduce the population that might deviate into evil. The country never had it this bad in term of cannibalism, senseless killings and kidnapping for money.
The reason I hold Buhari responsible. We shall get over this someday
Please do you know of any original native doctor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. / Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.