Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (136517 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Is Obama A Satanist? / How To Tell Your Parents You Are Becoming A Satanist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by vanillabeanmjk2: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Being a satanist is perfect for me. I've always had a rebellious nature and I always hated going to my parent's church. And I never, EVER liked being told what to do. Being a satanist has set me free. My parents are Christian, but that's their loss. I know the truth and I am happy to be free. I was tired of Christianity holding me back and chaining me down. Now I am free to be myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by jom28gy(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2016
What can Satan do?
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by ShadowRS22: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hey, I'm really interested in this religion, but there are a few things I'm still unsure about. I am currently 15, so I can't get a part time job or drive, and I was wondering is it absolutely necessary to perform a ritual to pledge myself to him, or is it not necessary? If it is, then that means I would have to wait until I can get a job to obtain what I need for the ritual. Also, I might have to wait to do any rituals anyway because my bedroom is next to my grandma's bedroom and she is strictly christian. Also at the end of each ritual, do I have to say "Hail Satan" out loud or can I say it in my head? My ex girlfriend is also interested in the religion as well, so I want to be able to give her as much information as I can. I hope you reply soon! ...Also, if you need to know my name for any prayers to father satan, my full name is Ryan James Scheffert. Thanks by the way! smiley
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Silemmana(m): 2:16am On Jun 15, 2016
Kossy04 please direct me I'm very serious I will do anything to be rich
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by HappyFeet665: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
You all seem very stupid right now. If who cares what others believe? If I want to be a Satanist so what? If you are a Christian here's a little something you should know 1. If you are not a satanist in the first place, then why'd you read this? Isn't that technicly sinning for you guys? Stop being stuck up asses and get over yourselves. I am interested in becoming a spiritual satanist. And I'm doing this because thecristians I know are super annoying. And all you people are doing is proving that. In my opinion you shouldn't be reading things about Satanism if you are Christian and if you are then you are just a hypocrite. Please just get over yourselves and let satanists become satanists and stay in your Christian life. If your belief is that they will go to he'll because of this religion it is none of your business. Christians will be Christians and satanists will be satanists. Mind your own religion and keep your hate comments on other religions to yourself. I agree with the Satanist beliefs. Because Lord Satan does listen and does respond. While your God is silent until you die. Just because someone is a satanist does not mean they are a bad person either. Im nice and try to be nice to everyone. And it's because of you God believers that we can't freely say our beliefs because we don't want to be shunned or called insane. If you look at history God believers have caused more death and sadness than those who are Satanic. If you want to be technical: God believers are the real devils and other religions are the true gods.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Silemmana(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2016
Kossy04 I have viewed joyofsatan.org please tell me what to do
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2016
This a wickedness from the pit of Hell!! Agents of antichrist distributed all over the earth!! But in the Name of JESUS, i rebuke you kosy. young man you are too precious to go to HELL.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS I SET ABLAZE THE DEMON IN YOU, AND I SET YOU ON GOD'S plan FOR your life!! You are needed in The Lords Chosen. So be fast about it! Lastly,don't threaten anyone again.. You can't create a strand of hair, so do not threaten any life, if not you would go in for it!!
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Silemmana:
My beloved brother, what shall it profit you if you gain the whole world and lose your soul to Hell!! COME TO THE LORDS CHOSEN
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2016
Silemmana:
Kossy04 I have viewed joyofsatan.org please tell me what to do
don't try it young man, if you do Na HELL FIRE FOR EVER AND EVER!! Google The Lords chosen charismatic revival movement now and follow the live service on thelordschosentv.org now
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2016
Silemmana:
REAL AND TRUE WEALTH ARE AVAILABLE TOGETHER WITH PEACE OF MIND!! GOOGLE THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT NOW!! satanism and all that are fake
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by knowyaself3: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chosen1984:
don't try it young man, if you do Na HELL FIRE FOR EVER AND EVER!! Google The Lords chosen charismatic revival movement now and follow the live service on thelordschosentv.org now

Can u just leave off and stop being an asshole. Satanism is for the bold and strong, not for weaklings like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
knowyaself3:

Can u just leave off and stop being an asshole. Satanism is for the bold and strong, not for weaklings like you
I WON'T!! ESPECIALLY AS YOU INVOLVED! YOUR LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS TO END IN HELL!! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!! DON'T TRY TO ENTER THAT FAKE STUFF! THE CONSEQUENCES ARE TERRIBLE
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Silemmana(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
My guy I leave that thing I can more than you I know what I want and I know the penalty
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Bethelwealthy(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2016
...........i do not blame anyone who considers being a satanist, from observations and testimonies, the major religions have dissapointed and has continue to disappoint many. However, how can anyone belief in satan, and do not belief in God? ........if the religioys leaders and practise has breeded contempt in you, has God Also offended you. Look around, ask yourself where you came from, because you didnt fall out of the void, we all came from someone and there is a place we are going back to after this world........The difference is, with God, there is liberty to even rebel, with satan, its your blood you'll pay with. Everything sound rosey, but once you jump in, the life you had that you complained about will then seem far better. Be wise, be ready to do things you never would ever wanted to do.........its a deceit to think you still have a life after commiting ur life to satan, if you do, you are a gonna......
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by knowyaself3: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
...........i do not blame anyone who considers being a satanist, from observations and testimonies, the major religions have dissapointed and has continue to disappoint many. However, how can anyone belief in satan, and do not belief in God? ........if the religioys leaders and practise has breeded contempt in you, has God Also offended you. Look around, ask yourself where you came from, because you didnt fall out of the void, we all came from someone and there is a place we are going back to after this world........The difference is, with God, there is liberty to even rebel, with satan, its your blood you'll pay with. Everything sound rosey, but once you jump in, the life you had that you complained about will then seem far better. Be wise, be ready to do things you never would ever wanted to do.........its a deceit to think you still have a life after commiting ur life to satan, if you do, you are a gonna......
The disappointment is not the only issue- how do you make sure that in reality God actually fits the character of God in the bible? What if the concept of God is actually a completely different thing? What if the universe has no beginning or end? Linear time does not apply to the universe, that we live and die doesnt necessarily mean everything must have a beginning and an end. What if people have been able to prove that the bible is replete with lies and currupted spiritual truths? What if the whole end of christianity and islam is to create a jewish slave state?
If you were not born and raised in a christian family, you probably would have a different beleif system, but because most of us were born into xtian homes, we got indoctrinated as we grew up and formed beleif systems that are hard to give up. What if God and satan as described in the bible are to be understood backwards? What if jehova, the jewish God, is a collective hive of human-hating aliens that have a self-serving relationship with the jews at the detriment of the rest of humanity? What if the so called holy bible is, in reality, a jewish book of withcraft? Do you know why the stories in the bible were arranged in numbers(chapters and verses)? Do you know the role numbers play in the occult? Do you know about the torah? Xtianity/islam is about jewish pple's history and empowerment - when you give adoration and praises with psalms and such, you are empowering jewish pple - the bible is a book infused with incredible occult power. And this plays out in world affairs - the jews have dominated world affairs - media, finance and business,etc.
Start asking questions and genuinely think on yourself. There's no grand father sitting in the sky that's watching and seeing every action you take and even knowing the thought of your mind, and creating everything. There's only an endless sea of pure consciousness- creative and destructive energy. Anyone can draw from this energy(mother nature)depending on the level of occult knowledge the beneficiary has. This force/energy/nature doesnt reason and doesnt judge anyone, but it's actively and randomly creating and renewing itself according to some laws and blueprint it set for itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Silemmana(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
kossy04 so you're really not willing to help me?
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
knowyaself3:

The disappointment is not the only issue- how do you make sure that in reality God actually fits the character of God in the bible? What if the concept of God is actually a completely different thing? What if the universe has no beginning or end? Linear time does not apply to the universe, that we live and die doesnt necessarily mean everything must have a beginning and an end. What if people have been able to prove that the bible is replete with lies and currupted spiritual truths? What if the whole end of christianity and islam is to create a jewish slave state?
If you were not born and raised in a christian family, you probably would have a different beleif system, but because most of us were born into xtian homes, we got indoctrinated as we grew up and formed beleif systems that are hard to give up. What if God and satan as described in the bible are to be understood backwards? What if jehova, the jewish God, is a collective hive of human-hating aliens that have a self-serving relationship with the jews at the detriment of the rest of humanity? What if the so called holy bible is, in reality, a jewish book of withcraft? Do you know why the stories in the bible were arranged in numbers(chapters and verses)? Do you know the role numbers play in the occult? Do you know about the torah? Xtianity/islam is about jewish pple's history and empowerment - when you give adoration and praises with psalms and such, you are empowering jewish pple - the bible is a book infused with incredible occult power. And this plays out in world affairs - the jews have dominated world affairs - media, finance and business,etc.
Start asking questions and genuinely think on yourself. There's no grand father sitting in the sky that's watching and seeing every action you take and even knowing the thought of your mind, and creating everything. There's only an endless sea of pure consciousness- creative and destructive energy. Anyone can draw from this energy(mother nature)depending on the level of occult knowledge the beneficiary has. This force/energy/nature doesnt reason and doesnt judge anyone, but it's actively and randomly creating and renewing itself according to some laws and blueprint it set for itself.

well said! you made your point based on your knowledge, exposure and association and i respect your view or belief. However even if the world is endless like you said, is man and living things also live forever?? We all know there is a spiritual angle to every human, and even you as a satanist, you know that every spiritualism has a source. Am surprised you belief in satan but woukd rather use a trickish narative to argue the exustence of God...........You belief God Was Unjust to satan, which God are you talking about if, according to you, He Doesnt exist. My buddy, you have the right to worship what you would, but be sure you are not choosing that for benefits and connection. God May Be Substituted as a nature, hope when you die, you'll still be under the law of nature. You know for a fact that our afterlife has nothing to do with nature, so who takes charge then.........Am not asking you to be religious, truth is i am not. But i will not deny my humanistic nature, just because i want to feel the gradeur of an illuminated. Define the world around you by what it is, its wider than your free-thinking resume. It took scientist more than 200billion years to discovered an atom, even though it had existed for billions of years. That you dont belief God Exist Doesnt make Him nonexistent, it only means you lack the right equipment to discover it. Please if you're truly objective, search more abouy God, you might just find the missing link. Regards!
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by knowyaself3: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

well said! you made your point based on your knowledge, exposure and association and i respect your view or belief. However even if the world is endless like you said, is man and living things also live forever?? We all know there is a spiritual angle to every human, and even you as a satanist, you know that every spiritualism has a source. Am surprised you belief in satan but woukd rather use a trickish narative to argue the exustence of God...........You belief God Was Unjust to satan, which God are you talking about if, according to you, He Doesnt exist. My buddy, you have the right to worship what you would, but be sure you are not choosing that for benefits and connection. God May Be Substituted as a nature, hope when you die, you'll still be under the law of nature. You know for a fact that our afterlife has nothing to do with nature, so who takes charge then.........Am not asking you to be religious, truth is i am not. But i will not deny my humanistic nature, just because i want to feel the gradeur of an illuminated. Define the world around you by what it is, its wider than your free-thinking resume. It took scientist more than 200billion years to discovered an atom, even though it had existed for billions of years. That you dont belief God Exist Doesnt make Him nonexistent, it only means you lack the right equipment to discover it. Please if you're truly objective, search more abouy God, you might just find the missing link. Regards!
I'm afraid you dont understand yet - there's nothing outside of this nature. The spirit realm or astral ,unknown to many, is part of the physical world. What christians and other jewish religions understand as God is completely misleading. God exists and that is mother nature, it is simply a force/energy. You may not understand the personality of satan(an extraterristial) and other higher beings except you practice the occult. Through the occult you will know some of these truths - what the astral is and about the gods, the dead, the process of reincarnation,etc. Some of these insights cannot be expressed by written and oral communication, they have to be expereinced by meditation. Satanists dont worship any being, satan does not ask for any worship, if i honor or give thanks, i do out of gratitude for the knowledge and other benefits i get from him.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2016
knowyaself3:

I'm afraid you dont understand yet - there's nothing outside of this nature. The spirit realm or astral ,unknown to many, is part of the physical world. What christians and other jewish religions understand as God is completely misleading. God exists and that is mother nature, it is simply a force/energy. You may not understand the personality of satan(an extraterristial) and other higher beings except you practice the occult. Through the occult you will know some of these truths - what the astral is and about the gods, the dead, the process of reincarnation,etc. Some of these insights cannot be expressed by written and oral communication, they have to be expereinced by meditation. Satanists dont worship any being, satan does not ask for any worship, if i honor or give thanks, i do out of gratitude for the knowledge and other benefits i get from him.

i am at a loss brother. i find it amazing that you belief there's the astral, the gods, satan, occult and all other things but would deny the God of the Jews. Well i am a yoruba man, and b4 the jews and Arab brought their relugions, we had our religions that has an express manifestation and prove of potency. And even though our traditional worship promote d worship of d satan, it places God (Olodumare) above satan (esu) and d other gods (orisa). I might find it difficult to understand d premise of ur exposition but belief me, its easier to understand you using my traditional worship as a casestudy. if the jews lied did yoruba tradition and occultism also lied? remember ours had been in existence even b4 jews or arabs could design a map or find a roadpath to Africa. Bottomline is, even the Biggest traditional and the most potent occult, which emanated from Africa, with Nigeria as a strong base, God do exist..............
as for me, i am not a religious bigot, infact, i dont subscribe to all those religious activities and hypocrisy but I belief in God and His Existence. I think you should too, even if u dont want to worship Him..
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by knowyaself3: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

i am at a loss brother. i find it amazing that you belief there's the astral, the gods, satan, occult and all other things but would deny the God of the Jews. Well i am a yoruba man, and b4 the jews and Arab brought their relugions, we had our religions that has an express manifestation and prove of potency. And even though our traditional worship promote d worship of d satan, it places God (Olodumare) above satan (esu) and d other gods (orisa). I might find it difficult to understand d premise of ur exposition but belief me, its easier to understand you using my traditional worship as a casestudy. if the jews lied did yoruba tradition and occultism also lied? remember ours had been in existence even b4 jews or arabs could design a map or find a roadpath to Africa. Bottomline is, even the Biggest traditional and the most potent occult, which emanated from Africa, with Nigeria as a strong base, God do exist..............
as for me, i am not a religious bigot, infact, i dont subscribe to all those religious activities and hypocrisy but I belief in God and His Existence. I think you should too, even if u dont want to worship Him..
Im afraid your idea of God is influenced by christians beleif of one God - one jehova that lives in heaven who created all things. If you have a little occult knowledge, you will understand that jehova and jesus are all thoughtforms and not real beings. Yes, the xtian God exists, but from what i know and have seen, this is a hive of human hating aliens(extraterristials)- the reptallians, greys, etc. These beings are behing the popular jewish religions and their greatest enemy is satan because satan is the giver of knowledge and wisdom to humans and has been working to ensure humans attain the status of god through magnum opus. You know nothing about satan. Satan rules the occult and is extremely powerful, and as far as God status goes he is God. That is why he is called, even in the enemy's bible, the ruler of this world. The jews and their alien partners through the vertican and christianity, have lied relentlessly to the whole world about satan and the other gods they labeled demons. See the link below to get some knowledge on nature, God and others.
https://www.nairaland.com/3107659/god-race-existence-future
In magik or witchcraft(power of the mind and soul) thoughtforms can be created, programmed through affirmation and given life to act according to the affirmations. Xtians through the Mass Mind keep sustaining these thoughtforms and have made them powerful. Same goes for allah of islam. Such thoughforms can be destroyed or made weak by countering the affirmations by magik also.
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by AmberSweet: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello everyone! I am obviously not the original poster, but I am a Spiritual Satanist. I don't mind answering questions, because higher learning is important for self empowerment and a satisfying life.

Basics: spiritual Satanism goes by several names, be it Theistic Satanism, Traditional Satanism, or Spiritual Satanism. It has many smaller factions under the name, but the common belief is that Satan is a deity. Now, how you revere him is entirely up to you.

I know that there isn't a lot of information on what it is to be a Spiritual Satanist, but there is some.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TRADITIONAL.html is a wonderful place to gain information.
http://www.joyofsatan.org there is, of course, joy of Satan, which is like Spiritual Satanism for Dummies (and I mean that in a loving way, cuz I love those books. Helped me with my Japanese and my knitting!)
http://www.spiritualsatanist.com this is also an informative site, run by a woman who's been a satanist for a very long time.
http://theisticsatanism.com/varieties/ This is a list of different types of Spiritual Satanism.

Those are just a few, and there's more if u Google/Bing it. These will help you understand the ways, views, and some general practices. Some of them do differ, though, because Spiritual Satanism is an individualistic religion, where there are no set rules, and you do what feels right.
For example: for some initiation/dedication ceremonies, the writer says to use your own blood to sign a pledge of your alliance. Now, this can work for some people, but not for me. I used to cut my wrists as a young girl, and the act of bloodletting is something I'm not interested in.

And you know what? That's okay. Because unlike Christianity, Satan doesn't require you to do specific ceremonies or chants to show him that you want to be in his house. He just wants it to come from a place of respect, love and want. He also doesn't want you to be a Satanist if you don't want to, or if it doesn't feel right after you've tried it and decided it wasn't for you. He wants to help and guide those who want it, and those who are comfortable being a Satanist.

That doesn't mean that you have to tell anybody that you are one, though. He doesn't want you to be in harm's way, especially if you are under 18 and/or are living with parental figures. You don't even have to do the rituals and rites physically. Just meditate and do it in your mind("on the atral plane" is a term used for this). Now, what matters is your mindset: want, need, respect, etc. If you want to do a ritual showing your devotion to him and kindness to his house, all you need to do it focus on that and meditate on it. Now, the rituals we use are like a loudspeaker of sorts. Using the rituals will help him hear you, or state what your intention is. The physical ritual is best for most, because physical objects help you focus on what it is you are doing (ex: holding a ball is better than thinking about a ball if you are trying to draw one). Doing a ritual in your mind can be just as effective if you focus. But understand that this also goes the other way, if you do the ritual, but don't feel like you want to do it, it won't work. So do what you can.

A ceremony dedicating yourself to Satan does NOT mean that you are selling your soul. That is silly. Satan wants you to make your own choices for your destiny; he is here to guide you and help you, if you ask for it. He has no need for souls.

Satan isn't like the Christian Satan that most have come to learn. He likes free thought, the ability to make choices, and understands that we live a very short time, and make a LOT of mistakes along the way. Before you know it, you're too old to use the wisdom that you've earned over the years. He does not condemn people for making mistakes, but he wants you to learn from them. Not because of some dogmatic reason like " only the best ppl can enter the kindom in hell with me".

No, he wants you to learn from mistakes because that makes you a better person. It gives you quality of life. So when you die, you do not go to Christian hell. My personal belief is this: when you die, you go to a place where you life is relived. But only your mistakes. You relive those, until you learn from them. What you learn is up to you. Maybe you learn what you did was wrong, or that you need to forgive yourself, or that you thought you were right, and still do, but you are more understanding about the other side.

Some people are not meant to be Satanist, as some people aren't ment to be Christian. For some people, there is a core feeling of belonging to their religion. Its like blood. And getting the other religion doesn't flow right with you. Now, some ppl can say that that's due to ignorance/lack of understanding, but that's not true if you try to understand, and it still doesn't feel right. Some ppl get an uneasiness when experiencing Satanism first or second hand. Some Satanists feel that way when trying to go to church and praising god or reading the bible. And that's okay! You are meant for Christianity, and in your soul its where you belong. The same happens with Satanists. I was meant to be in his house, and you in yours. Don't force religion on you. Do what feels right. Satan only wants those who want him.

As a Spiritual Satanist, I know I've found my place. It feels right, and comfy, and happy. But that does not mean that it works for everyone, nor should I try to push it on anyone. It also means that I can't tell people that what they believe is wrong or stupid. Learn tolerance of those people who try to say "all xyz is stupid! Every xyz is dumb!". Even if you are not a Satanist, you should come to realize that there are no hard lines in life. Everybody is different, with different circumstances. You cannot judge an entire group of people as one, because that's ignorant. It shows the lack of ability to realize that there are many variables in life. Once you realize this, its easy to disregard the people who make these broad generalizations. Its hard to argue with stupid, you know?

Also, as a Satanist, there is importance on the quest for enlightenment, for knowledge. This also means not fighting with someone who thinks differently that you. Understand that there are different paths in life, and different ways of viewing things. Without an opposing view, we lose our sight on why we want what we want. So if someone decides to recite the bible or say that you are going to hell, you can tell them why you think they are wrong. The best way to win arguments like that is to know thy enemy. It is good to learn what vanilla tastes like, so you have facts as to why you don't like it, and treasure chocolate the best. Research is your friend. And if anyone makes outrageous claims, ask them where they got that, and then ask them to cite it/give links. A theory without any supporting facts is just an opinion. Not everyone is entitled to their opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion, but no one is entitled to be ignorant.

You also don't have to change any part of you if you become a Spiritual Satanist, like music or clothes. Sure, a robe to wear during rituals shows respect, but you can also do them naked. Or even in something really comfy! (Just make sure u take a shower. Its respectful, after all.) And as for music: there is some music that is deemed by others as devil music, like death metal or Marilyn Manson. But that is just not true, unless that is what the artist was specifically going for. And even if that is so, listening to it doesn't make you a bad person. If you are going to play music during meditation or rituals, listen to something that gets you in the state of mind that you want to be. It doesn't matter what type of music it is. It just matters what it means to you. For me, I like to play A Perfect Circle while meditating (but very low, cuz I find the words distracting. But that's just me). The Beast and the Harlot album from Avenged Sevenfold always felt like a book of hymns to be, but that's because I enjoy that type of music.

Your relationship with Satan is personal. Now, there are different views on what Satan is actually like. I believe the links can help you determine different views better than I. But, there are those who believe that Satan is the Christian Satan, and view his anarchy and rebellious ideals in agreement. But this can be toxic. If you are worshipping the Christian Satan, then you are still in the realm of Christianity, worshipping their view of chaos and evil. I dont believe that Satan is this way, but if you view him as this & worship it, you imbibe it unto yourself. Christian Satanism is made out of disagreement over Christianity. Being negative and destructive (whether self destructive or otherwise) is not good if you want to be the best person you can be, meaning that you won't get your "get the most out of life" maximum potential if you have toxic feelings ruling you. Now, I used to believe in the Christian Devil, and worshipped him for what he was. And then I grew up, and learned that having such a negative view on life only hurts yourself, and your chances at happiness. Sure, chaos is fun for a little while, but you are burning the candle at both ends. I know we all go through a little rebelliousness in life. Have fun, i say, but just make sure you know that it can't last forever, or it will suck. Following a path like that is a slippery slope. I am not saying that this is absolutely not right for anyone, but please.....be careful if you choose this path.

Understand that because of the anonymity of the internet, the voice of a scholar has the same merit as a 8yo boy trying to troll. You don't know who is behind the keyboard, so don't take someone's opinion as fact. We, as Satanists as a whole, will come across people who will try to tell you what is right and what is wrong. Especially on topics like these. As a Satanist, it is wise to not throw the first punch. People expect Satanists to be unlawful rebellious people who have no sense of right or wrong. So, when you retaliate, do so in a calm and logical way. Like I said above, know your stuff and use examples & cites. You will be the victor most of the time. And when u r not, you can always be proud knowing that you did know what you were talking about and was able to hold their own. Hearing someone out is great, but if they cant do it civilly, what merit does their argument have?

Those websites I linked can be a great help. If u want more mersonal help, find a Spiritual Satanist group on Facebook. I belong to the big ones, so don't be afraid to say hi to Jessica Heath smiley Oh! That also reminds me: Satanic Church is not needed and usually not used, since this religion is so individualistic. You can find them and small groups on Facebook and Meet me that actually do group ceremonies. But if you happen to go to a Satanic Church or meeting, be suuuuper respectful
I wish u all happiness. I will answer reasonable questions, but it'd b best to find me on Facebook if u wanna talk. Hail Satan! grin
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Niflheim(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
To the young lady who said she was abused by her step dad:

I am very sorry about what he did to you and I am also very sorry about your dad that you lost!!! If you are reading this post and you need empowerment, I can assure you that it will never come from christianity or islam!!!

True empowerment can only come from the teachings of the Order of the Morning Star, Current 696, or from Rojismo(the teachings of Gabriel Lopez de Rojas)!!!

You can do the research on your own on Google!!!
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Killerdew: 3:51am On Aug 05, 2016
I can't bring myself to harm myself! I want to do this and I pricked my finger but it won't bleed! I'm afraid to do it again! What do I do?!
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by AmberSweet: 2:10am On Aug 29, 2016
You doing have to cut yourself to made your vow to Him. Its about the feeling and *sense* of dedication u are bringing with the movements of blood letting. You can, instead: write either a poem (while concentrating you feelings and desire to be his) or write something expressing your deepest yearning & honesty, etc, about how u are thankful to hav come to his presence, if he allows, and how you wish his guidance and love, as you will love him. ANYTHING you can do wilpth blood, yoiu can do with other bodily fluids, as long as its respectful: a kiss is a big one. Or an orgasm. Just be smart about it. If ur gunna offer him love juice as an offering (as a girl) clean and consecrate a toy. Since boys already have a tool, all they have to do is clean themselves thoroughly. GIRLS AND BOYS: consecrate & clean your tools if using them for sexy times!

An orgasm is something you can also use to seal, because it is about earnest emotions. Its like yelling mentally. Just make sure you have the right thing in your mind: that you are offering this to Him as a symbol of your desire to invoke his presence in your life.

While we are talking about sex or orgasms: only safe, sane, & consensual peeps! smiley

and bear in mind that having Him in your mind while doing these things is okay, but your relationship with Him is MUCH deeper than arousal. It should be a deep, loving feeling, with respect. It is beyond sexuality, what you should feel for him. Like your favorite blanket, times 1000.

But that doesn't mean you can't offer him a show smiley
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Timberlands: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
I think this is amaizing my family are all christians and tbh im fucking sick and tired of it all and have been interested in this for years I am going to try this tonight I am really exited I look up to people like u and I also know how powerfull it is I was wondering if satan will watch over my and help me when help is needed please reply grin
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Timberlands: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
Doing this tonight I am wondering if this will help me in life because my life is just depressing
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Ganjafama(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
AmberSweet:
You doing have to cut yourself to made your vow to Him. Its about the feeling and *sense* of dedication u are bringing with the movements of blood letting. You can, instead: write either a poem (while concentrating you feelings and desire to be his) or write something expressing your deepest yearning & honesty, etc, about how u are thankful to hav come to his presence, if he allows, and how you wish his guidance and love, as you will love him. ANYTHING you can do wilpth blood, yoiu can do with other bodily fluids, as long as its respectful: a kiss is a big one. Or an orgasm. Just be smart about it. If ur gunna offer him love juice as an offering (as a girl) clean and consecrate a toy. Since boys already have a tool, all they have to do is clean themselves thoroughly. GIRLS AND BOYS: consecrate & clean your tools if using them for sexy times!

An orgasm is something you can also use to seal, because it is about earnest emotions. Its like yelling mentally. Just make sure you have the right thing in your mind: that you are offering this to Him as a symbol of your desire to invoke his presence in your life.

While we are talking about sex or orgasms: only safe, sane, & consensual peeps! smiley

and bear in mind that having Him in your mind while doing these things is okay, but your relationship with Him is MUCH deeper than arousal. It should be a deep, loving feeling, with respect. It is beyond sexuality, what you should feel for him. Like your favorite blanket, times 1000.

But that doesn't mean you can't offer him a show smiley
How do I contact you on whatsapp or Facebook.?
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by donmekus96: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
please how can I download Satanic bible who can help me
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by Niflheim(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
If you need a copy of the Satanic bible, go to "www.spiritualsatanist.com"
Re: Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) by anonymous1945: 2:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Hello(and sorry for my grammar). As I read the tread and the comments below I must say you are all deep in your fantasy worlds imprisoned and don't want to see the reality. I'll say it one time "there is [/b]NO[b] illuminati, god, satan, allah or any other types of mythological creatures." They are just our imagination that represent the fears that lie in all of us. Death, Imprisonment, Penalty, Guild..... The only thing that's here real is our fears...and you know who makes a living of it? the [/b]Government[b] they are controlling us by our fears. That's a very sensitive topic that I cannot describe here. You are free to look for it at the search engines. Good luck finding the truth. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Songs / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.