Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) (29665 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by ABIODUN105(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
sketcherJ:
are you a Christian? It’s obvious you can’t discern. How dare you call this woman a prophet of God even in the face of her glaring show of shame and intentional shortcomings? Her gate of hell sermons that hold no spiritual backing? Her concocted lies in the place built to reverend the most high? Her doubtful personality and scandals?
All are messages is nothing but the Fundamental truth but to you it is bitter.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Neddstark: 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Officialgarri:
This is a false news lalasticlala or mynd44

The woman in this video is not the same popular Mummy GO that her image is attached to this thread.

Secondly, in the original video which is longer than this, the female pastor explained the situation and put the man in his place.

Kindly verify your news before pushing to front page and misinform thousands of people.

I swear bloggers are evil
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
chikason22:

This is what He said. You better dust your Holy Bible or buy one and start reading. Your life will change for better.

He said if it were possible

Matthew 24:24
[24]For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God’s chosen ones. NLT

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. KJV

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

No be me talk am. Read your Bible.
Yeah He said "if it were possible" meaning that it would be hard to discern the difference when they appear in the last days as you ignorantly claim.

You obviously don't know that fruits can be disguised, right?

Stop reading your Bible with carnal understanding as the Pharisees used to do with the letters. Let the Holy Spirit be your teacher otherwise you'd still remain ignorant of the Truth and continue to be in bondage no matter how much you read, because it's only God can reveal the Truth to man, not the amount of reading otherwise the Pharisees would have know better than the disciples of Christ.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by LIONSABRE(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
She ought not to have accepted such challenge.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
aspabay:

After Elijah where did you see it again
Jesus refused such challenge by the devil on the mountain after his fast.
Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God.
God has nothing to prove to those who disbelief him.
Your Highlighted statement has said it all.
They are all FAKE.
IF not we should be seen many of such in Hospitals where the real sick people are.
Why would an acclaimed Miracle performing CHURCH send for an AMBULANCE to pick up a pastor's wife that collapsed during service when her power-loaded husband was preaching?
Does it make sense?
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
LIONSABRE:
She ought not to have accepted such challenge.
grin grin grin
So pastors dey avoid challenges now.
The same people who have been disturbing the Atmosphere of Nigeria for years.
Now the genuinely SICK people are brought to them, they are running...
Are we Fools or what?
People should appreciate the young man.
We entertain too many nonsense in Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Ever8090: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Evang. Fummi has exposed the activities of the Satanic , Demonic and marine kingdoms so much and they are raged , angry and have pulled out all arsenals to pull her down by all means.

But one thing is sure. GOD ALMIGHTY will Defend His own!
why did she accept a challenge she know she can not win?..

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by aspabay(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Your Highlighted statement has said it all.
They are all FAKE.
IF not we should be seen many of such in Hospitals where the real sick people are.
Why would an acclaimed Miracle performing CHURCH send for an AMBULANCE to pick up a pastor's wife that collapsed during service when her power-loaded husband was preaching?
Does it make sense?

That is your limited understanding. Unfortunately I can't help you here.
Pastors are not magicians, God is not a creature ti be always told what to do.

His Will superceed everything.

The things of God are sometimes foolishness to those without understanding.

May God give you understanding.

Soon you will ask why Pastors die.

Maybe you will ask why God allowed Jesus to be beaten and crucified.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by ThierryJay: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Evang. Fummi has exposed the activities of the Satanic , Demonic and marine kingdoms so much and they are raged , angry and have pulled out all arsenals to pull her down by all means.

According to Evang Funmi, you are going to hell because you avidly support Chelsea and watch football. What's your take on that or you'd rather just ignore?
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
aspabay:

That is your limited understanding. Unfortunately I can't help you here.
Pastors are not magicians, God is not a creature ti be always told what to do.

His Will superceed everything.

The things of God are sometimes foolishness to those without understanding.

May God give you understanding.

Soon you will ask why Pastors die.

Maybe you will ask why God allowed Jesus to be beaten and crucified.

You don't have to Insult me by saying I have limited understanding.
Since you have FULL UNDERSTANDING, why couldn't you spell ordinary " SUPERSEDE" correctly?
Don't just rush to use derogatory words.
You believed all that you know today simply because you were told so.
You are a Christian because you were born to a Christian Family but that shouldn't stop you from asking questions about your Identity.
Only a FOOL/Dummy sits down and swallows everything he or she is being fed.
Your Brain is meant to challenge some facts and ask questions. It's not a sin to exercise ur Brain.

Ask Questions...
Conduct Deep Thinking into facts of Life.
It's not Evil.
Don't wear English suits, sit in churches to condemn those who visit churches in their Traditional outfits becos you deem such Evil.

Wake up!
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by wale2020: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
I pity those listening to this woman.Most of these Pentecostal churches make people stop going to church. I personally will never advise Catholics and Anglicans to leave their denomination. Rather I tell them to stick like a leech to Anglican or Roman Catholic.

Denomination will not help either.. You need to stick to the word of God. Most of the challenges we have in church today is due lack of proper study of the word. We take the bible out of Context and read our taught into the bible. We need to be deliberate about bible study.

The bible can never mean what it never meanth when it was first written. We need to stick to context in Bible study.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Dybala11(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
At the bolded, what would you say about men raping women?
Death to all rapist, whether male or female.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Calicoe: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
I don comot hand for religion mata for this life. My own na to try as much to do good and live life the right way I know how. If I f%@k up along d line, make only God judge me and not man
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Lightorder: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
I thought this woman was wise. True preachers don’t go making and taking challenges like this. Pray and God does the healing. The great St John did not perform any recorded miracle but he was a great apostle of Christ. Why is that woman sweating and running around? Sending people straight to hell fire is easier to her than performing miracles or even knowing that is not a must

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by prophetfire: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
calmness0:
I honestly don't understand why people accept challenges in Gods name, even if He uses you, do you have to dare Him so as to trend on social media? When the Spirit of God left Samson, Bible said that Samson stood to do as he used to before, but the Spirit of God already left him.

Poster above me, stole my ftc. You post thread, collect ftc untop angry

Poster below me lipsrsealed

. SO YOU GUYS CANT DECODE THAT THIS VIDEO IS FAKE. NO CHALLENGE TOOK PLACE. THE SAME MAN DID SAME FAKE VIDEO ABOUT A FAKE CHALLENGE ABOUT ANOTHER WOMAN OF GOD AT NKPOR IN ANAMBRA STATE. IT'S A FAKE VIDEO.
FAKE VIDEO. NOTHING OF SUCH HAPPENED.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by prophetfire: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

. IT'S A FAKE VIDEO. NO MIRACLE CHALLENGE TOOK PLACE. THE MAN HAVE DONE THIS ABOUT ANOTHER WOMAN OF GOD AT NKPOR IN ANAMBRA STATE. WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN. DID YOU SEE HIM ACTUALLY DISCUSSING WITH THE GO? IT'S A FAKE VIDEO. IT DIDN'T TAKE PLACE.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
I pity those listening to this woman.Most of these Pentecostal churches make people stop going to church. I personally will never advise Catholics and Anglicans to leave their denomination. Rather I tell them to stick like a leech to Anglican or Roman Catholic.

Stick and never leave, just remember that u any issue u are still stuck in is purely your fault.. it's up to u,not Catholic to grow in the things of GOD .. remember that u are plan to stay forever..don't use negative news to stop u from taking steps that will increase u and put Satan under ur feet
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by prophetfire: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Petalsempire(f): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
You can't test God
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by showafrica(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
oranget:
That is not Mummy G. O.

Most of them didn't watch the video. The woman no sabi, you can't heal people without there faith in action. However, i support going to hospital to get healing unless it is beyond human capacity.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Danniedpastor(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Exposed what?
If this is how to expose the kingdom of darkness.... They must be proud if her for making mockery of the gospel with her "hell gaya" threats
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Danniedpastor(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

God bless you. This is exactly what I came to say. Moreover, we don't all have the gift of healing.

Christians should stop accepting such challenges. When the Pharisees often challenged Jesus, He never rose to it. Instead, he called them an unbelieving and perverted generation.

Did you realize that she just accepted a challenge on behalf of GOD?

Shebi, she wants to take the glory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by justjify(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by InvertedHammer: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
/.
Ignorance is a disease. Miracle is a random manifestation. Any pastor/G.O/prophet passing out fliers or advertising that a miracle is going to happen in a program/church/crusade is a scammer. But who do we blame? Anyone running to churches to seek for miracles deserve to be scammed.
/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by PETNNA: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Servants of God should accept challenge (s) only if they are led by God because the miracle expected by people can only be performed by God see the book of Acts 2 : 22 in the Bible
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by petitejolie(f): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
But she's not the one u're talking about na.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by sylve11: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
na wa o shocked cool
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by rajiedreez: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Wetin this one dey drag sef, na mummy g.o. pass her boundary sha
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by mamawa123: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
She is nothing but a fraud
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Zxcvbnm98: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Mr Pastor, I disagree with you here.

Where in the Bible has God ever been tempted by unbelievers and succumed to their temptation to show His power?

Even Jesus, God in human form, who could clearly perform miracles REFUSED to when he was challenged to save himself.

Even Moses didn't enter the promised land because he got to the point where he essentially was showing off with God's power to people that doubted. And he claimed the glory for himself.

The God I worship has no need to prove himself to anyone. Whenever Jesus healed anyone, he always said "go in peace, your faith has healed you". It is the faith of the person needing healing that makes God's power able to heal them, not any healer. The "healers" are only instruments of God.

In conclusion, I think that Mummy GO was wrong to accept any silly challenge. Very, very wrong. By doing that, she's claiming that she can force God's Grace on someone who has used their free will to doubt/reject God. Which is incompatible with the way we were created.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by liver123(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why are people joking with God like this
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Righteousness2(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
prophetfire:
. IT'S A FAKE VIDEO. NO MIRACLE CHALLENGE TOOK PLACE. THE MAN HAVE DONE THIS ABOUT ANOTHER WOMAN OF GOD AT NKPOR IN ANAMBRA STATE. WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN. DID YOU SEE HIM ACTUALLY DISCUSSING WITH THE GO? IT'S A FAKE VIDEO. IT DIDN'T TAKE PLACE.
Of course I know it is something useless!
All these are from kingdoms she has Exposed! They are unleashing all sorts of things to get at her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.