Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) (29670 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by mozona(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
well she will come out and tell us in her next post what went wrong.

lets keep our finger cross
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by jrusky(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
First all why would she accept challenge? That acceptance no longer trusting God but its trying God.

Secondly did this woman look like a miracle working person? Mere looking at her and hear her preaching the man should have know this woman has personality disorder syndrome.

Third not all pastor or clergy person has the gift of healing the man should read his Bible well than making mockery of himself. Healing is a ministry on its own.

Lastly both the man and the madam G whatever need to visit Mercyland in Warri they both needs spiritual help.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
post=110007858:
Look at the idiot recording her video telling the security to close the door, abusing her and asking for damages.

You will know he works for devil his master.
All he came to do was to embarrass this woman of God.

But God pass una Papa.
The anointing wey Mummy G.O carry no be una papa mate
This is the only post you've ever made that is sensible. Kudos. I hope you continue on this path
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by InsanePsycho(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Evang. Fummi has exposed the activities of the Satanic , Demonic and marine kingdoms so much and they are raged , angry and have pulled out all arsenals to pull her down by all means.

But one thing is sure. GOD ALMIGHTY will Defend His own!

Your god is useless and incompetent yesterday, today and forever grin
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
wale2020:

Denomination will not help either.. You need to stick to the word of God. Most of the challenges we have in church today is due lack of proper study of the word. We take the bible out of Context and read our taught into the bible. We need to be deliberate about bible study.

The bible can never mean what it never meanth when it was first written. We need to stick to context in Bible study.
You have a golden point there.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Aroyjunior(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
So you people have turned our Good father in heaven a magician......I pity your disastrous ending.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by chaloskyx: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lol the truth is there is no God
Antoeni:
These Idiots should Stop Dragging God to There Gambling Hypocrisy and Deceit
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Dybala11(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
At the bolded, what would you say about men raping women?Females don't rape. They only seduce.
Females rape as well as males, there are female sexual predators preying on little boys same as we have male paedophiles. Seduction is different from rape aunty or do I have to explain this to you again?? . grin grin
I've seen several video evidence of this, so I can say it with all sincerity.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by frankson1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
At the bolded, what would you say about men raping women?Females don't rape. They only seduce.

Seduction or sexual harassment undecided
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by frankson1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
RandyOku:
Proudly an IGBO MAN

I love IGBO peoplecheesy

Probably, he wanted to cash-out with them but e no work grin
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Antoeni(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
May God Punish you
chaloskyx:
Lol the truth is there is no God
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by redsun(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nigerians are really tormented as a result of ignorance and rogue leaders.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Myer(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
embarassed
calmness0:
I honestly don't understand why people accept challenges in Gods name, even if He uses you, do you have to dare Him so as to trend on social media? When the Spirit of God left Samson, Bible said that Samson stood to do as he used to before, but the Spirit of God already left him.

Poster above me, stole my ftc. You post thread, collect ftc untop angry

Poster below me lipsrsealed

In the bible;
1. Elijah accepted challenges against the prophets of Baal.

2. Moses accepted challenges against Pharaoh. He even negotiated with Gpd first before accepting to go to liberate the Israelitez from Egypt.

There are other examples if you spend more time reading the bible than quoting your pastor.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Valobit(f): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
very long hiiiiissssssss

calmness0:
I honestly don't understand why people accept challenges in Gods name, even if He uses you, do you have to dare Him so as to trend on social media? When the Spirit of God left Samson, Bible said that Samson stood to do as he used to before, but the Spirit of God already left him.

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Psalmistproject: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
That she didn't pass the challenge, doesn't mean that she's false.

Even the disciples of Christ failed to heal some who they prayed for at some point. Didn't make them false.

Moreover, even if she'd passed the challenge it wouldn't mean that she's true. Jesus spoke about many false prophets and christs rising on the last days and being able to do many signs even if possible to deceive the elect.

So that they're do such signs doesn't make them true.

It obvious that in these last days, it would be hard to tell the difference between those who are true and those who are false, hence there would be divided opinions on such ones, even among Christians.

But the good news if that, very soon, every secret would be revealed so there no longer be any such confusion.

God bless.

Shut up!
This is a challenge!
If you are not a child of God, don't dare challenge.
It's for sons with the spirit of Elijah.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by goodheart01: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:

You must be female cow to say women don't rape. Stewpeed gal
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Wanbissaka: 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Make una help me like the comment on this nl page make i see €10 collect
Abeg na comment for the page below una go like
https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110016920
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by xilixr: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Elijah accepted a challenge and God showed himself. If the spirit of God is no longer with a man, can we still call him a Man if God?
calmness0:

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by seunayantokun(m): 12:58am On Feb 07, 2022
She outstepped her boundary by accepting that challenge.

I have no doubt that God still performs miracles today because Jesus Christ remains the same yesterday, today, and forever. I have been a beneficiary of the unseen hand of God that works wonders just like I have witnessed them many times. However, I have found out that nobody in heaven and on earth can push God to work where and when it is not His will.

The question to be answered is, if the miraculous healings desired by the man had occurred, how would they have brought glory to God alone and faith to unbelievers? The man wanted the miracles to justify his painful efforts and spendings in getting the sick there. Two, he was out to test the mighty power of Evang. Funmilayo, and not humbly seeking the Almighty power of Jesus Christ Who exercises it according to the multitude of His mercy. Three, what was her intention(s), which only she and God know, for accepting the challenge?

We have been sent to represent Christ, so she should just have simply preached the Gospel of Christ to them; prayed for them; and let them know the prereogative of healing totally belongs God without setting your mind to receiving anything, whether respect or something else. If the man and the sick had sincerely believed the Gospel and not have sought to shame her, the Lord could have immediately or later done something for them. God can never be pinned down to human wills and wheels.

We all have to learn our lesson of humility before our Maker.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by chaloskyx: 4:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Lol thats the thing he cant cause he does not exist
Antoeni:
May God Punish you
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by kingsceemark(m): 4:29am On Feb 07, 2022
calmness0:

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by anambraamaka: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2022
crazy
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Gstar33(m): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2022
The real children of God must be Spirit Filled in order to identify all this Fake Pastors. God will expose them all.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by callmevirus(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
Evang. Fummi has exposed the activities of the Satanic , Demonic and marine kingdoms so much and they are raged , angry and have pulled out all arsenals to pull her down by all means.

But one thing is sure. GOD ALMIGHTY will Defend His own!

Papa GO
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Poleski: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Religion is all about money and power. You see how this criminal pastor exposed herself?

This will not stop the idiots who believed in her from believing her. Nigerians are chronically gullible when it comes to religion.

There's no religious person on earth that performs any "miracles." None! Any so-called miracle you see in any church or on TV is all staged.

Wise up, people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture) / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.