Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna (44680 Views)

The Maize Pyramid In Kaduna State / Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For ₦2500 / Parrot Destroys Man's Maize Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by solajacobs(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pyramids in this age? Laughable
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by OneCandleAway(f): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Building useless pyramids when people are dying of hunger in the north.

The cost of assembling the pyramid and taking it down will add to the cost of the product making it more expensive.

This APC govt is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by aspabay(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
God bless Nigeria
God bless President Buhari
We must achieve food sufficiency by force and by fire.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by REALretep(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Building useless pyramids when people are dying of hunger in the north.

The cost of assembling the pyramid and taking it down will add to the cost of the product making it more expensive.

This APC govt is wicked.
The cost will obviously be borne by the government and will not necessarily add to the cost of the product.
Just that it makes no sense wasting such funds just to showcase a pyramid. Such pyramids, if necessary, should be built with the excess of the products produced and should act as a storage medium. But here we are showcasing a pyramid in the midst of hunger, banditry, economic hardship, kidnapping, wanton killings, etc

Really unfortunate
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by aspabay(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Farmers worked and built a rice and maize pyramid,you are talking about price? Look, farmers are not your parents, they are not government, they don’t owe you cheap food, they are business people too who want to ride G-wag. Go and do your own farm,when you harvest sell cheap��‍♂️we will buy.

Olusoga Owoeye
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Them used Next Level to deceive una 3yrs ago; now that they had made you guys very hungry and poverty ridden; they are back with Rice pyramid and Maize Pyramid meanwhile una sons and daughters go collect this one if una no get una brains formatted on time.
The rice, they bought from Neighbouring African countries, I believe this one was also imported too. Na food them go use deceive una this time around!

1 Like

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
osaweseforme:
Another fake pyramid like that of rice. Yeye govt they imported rice from neighbouring countries. Soon news about this will also surface, propaganda govt

Fake or not,I will like to tell you that Nigeria is now farming twice of what it used farm before.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by walemoney007(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Who pyramid help?

A bag of rice is now 34k

1 Like

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by aspabay(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
Who pyramid help?

A bag of rice is now 34k

34k? dem don scam you.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Tannhauser(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Great. Fantastic development. Just one question...what's the point ?
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Lindodo20: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
mytravels:
This is a Maize pyramid that is being built in Kaduna State.

It is being done at Minister field. This is coming after the rice pyramid in Abuja.

Thousands of bags are being used for this work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0IGGQHvV5A

Aboki

Una mumu pass malu own

1 Like

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by mightyhaze: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
Who pyramid help?

A bag of rice is now 34k

local abi foreign
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Bahamas95(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Another scam like the rice pyramid.

1 Like

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by aspabay(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
solajacobs:
Pyramids in this age? Laughable

The joke is on you. Who says pyramid are old fashioned.

First you said it was fake, now you are asking at this age. Hatred for your country has eaten you up.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by BennyDGreat: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
aboyaji:
We may be seeing mediocrity in all these agricultural show offs from the federal government and the individual states involved.

One thing is certain. There's an agenda they're pushing.

We come and veg out online and troll them. Who are we? The online masses who have no say. But who are they? The bigwigs that make the law and control the affairs of the nation. They're already in control of everything that concerns us yet we're doing nothing (what's there to be done sef)

But the fact is that we do nothing.

When they're done pushing their agenda... Then, the nightmares get unveiled.

Do you think all those food pyramids are for nothing? Think twice.

What could be the agenda
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Solexgzy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
mytravels:
This is a Maize pyramid that is being built in Kaduna State.

It is being done at Minister field. This is coming after the rice pyramid in Abuja.

Thousands of bags are being used for this work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0IGGQHvV5A
pyramid here and there all the best
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by walemoney007(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
local abi foreign
foreign
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Jlow2: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pyramids of suffering, after rice pyramids rice jumped from 30 to 35k per bag
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by walemoney007(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
aspabay:

34k? dem don scam you.
Nah so the price be all over the market for foreign rice on the day I asked.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Henzybaba29: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
What’s of this pyramids una dy build up and down ,shey we dy Egypt ni , 1 derica of rice was 150 before una come ,now na 550,God Punish Apc
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by YungMillionaire: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
I have a question for Nairalanders:

Do Northern politicians embrace Southern traditional titles and coronations? I ONLY see Southern politicians submitting themselves to Northern emirs and subjecting themselves to been coronated. If I am wrong, correct me with picture evidence. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Premiumwriter: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Is APC trying to create another ancient Egypt in Nigeria with all these pyramids?
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Rebuke: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
They have started again, they did the same with rice( rice pyramid) and we later heard it was all a scam....the rice was never all produced in Nigeria, instead, they went to buy foreign rice for the pyramid of shame.

Ofcourse, every right thinking Nigerian knew. How could yhu produce so much rice and the price is still so high? Only zombies and chicken head like them believed it, I am sure.

Now, they are piling up rubbish calling it corn pyramid again. Please, ask them how much is corn in the market now and the high cost will shock yhu angry angry angry angry

Bunch of silly entities!

1 Like

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Bahamas95(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Fake or not,I will like to tell you that Nigeria is now farming twice of what it used farm before.
I wonder where the farming you're talking about is been done when bandits and BH have taken over the farmlands and killing farmers everyday.

Maybe Nigerians have started farming in the moon sha, you're right.

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by aspabay(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
Nah so the price be all over the market for foreign rice on the day I asked.

grin grin grin they scammed you again.

All we have in the market now is local rice. Traders will pack it in foreign bags and sell at higher price. They understand how gullible Nigerians are.
If you know you know.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by osaweseforme(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Really, with fulani herdsmen and bandits destroying people's farms? Tell me something else
Khaleepha5681:

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by walemoney007(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
aspabay:

All we have in the market now is local rice. Traders will pack it in foreign bags and sell at higher price. They understand how gullible Nigerians are.
If you know you know.
Show me where in the post I write say I buy am?
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by mightyhaze: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
foreign
ok.. I for say
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Raxxye(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Buhari's govt is scam in every respect
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by aspabay(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bahamas95:
I wonder where the farming you're talking about is been done when bandits and BH have taken over the farmlands and killing farmers everyday.

Maybe Nigerians have started farming in the moon sha, you're right.

I know that is what you wanted to happen in Nigeria. This farmers displaying their harvest, farmed it in Nigeria. All your plans did not work. Despite the efforts by bandits, farmers still recorded plenty harvest. Just imagine what it would have been if the opposition has not sponsored insecurity.

Nigeria is triumphing
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by aspabay(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
Show me where in the post I write say I buy am?

Oh school boy never ever bought a bag a rice for himself, but can make noise on niaraland. When you are old enough and capable to buy for yourself, come and tell us the story.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by walemoney007(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
ok.. I for say

According to aspabay

aspabay:

If you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria / My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond / Someone Gave Us This Pig As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.