Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna (44681 Views)

The Maize Pyramid In Kaduna State / Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For ₦2500 / Parrot Destroys Man's Maize Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
What is the essence of grain pyramids when people are hungry? Smh
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by walemoney007(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
aspabay:

Oh school boy never ever bought a bag a rice for himself, but can make noise on niaraland. When you are old enough and capable to buy for yourself, come and tell us the story.
What the Fvvck is wrong with you man? Please carry your fraustrated life comot my mention.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by aspabay(m): 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Farmers worked and built a rice and maize pyramid, you are talking about price? Look, farmers are not your parents,they are not government, they don’t owe you cheap food, they are business people too who want to ride G-wag. Go and do your own farm, when you harvest sell cheap we will buy
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bahamas95:
I wonder where the farming you're talking about is been done when bandits and BH have taken over the farmlands and killing farmers everyday.

Maybe Nigerians have started farming in the moon sha, you're right.

How many States have had the reports about the Farm being burnt down?

It is very sad what the terrorist ones amongs Fulani are doing.

But the fact does not chage that we have farmed the double of what we used to farm.

But to be Frank,Buhari failed in every sector excluding Agriculture.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by YellowMayor(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
mytravels:
This is a Maize pyramid that is being built in Kaduna State.

It is being done at Minister field. This is coming after the rice pyramid in Abuja.

Thousands of bags are being used for this work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0IGGQHvV5A

Is this real or another scam?
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
osaweseforme:
Really, with fulani herdsmen and bandits destroying people farms? Tell me something else

Buhari failed in all places but Agriculture.

Please take note.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Bahamas95(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
aspabay:

I know that is what you wanted to happen in Nigeria. This farmers displaying their harvest, farmed it in Nigeria. All your plans did not work. Despite the efforts by bandits, farmers still recorded plenty harvest. Just imagine what it would have been if the opposition has not sponsored insecurity.

Nigeria is triumphing

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by YellowMayor(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
pargelenis:
Others are building space rockets or self driving electric vehicles but this is where we are at … but it is OK, baby steps, feed the nation first.

Abi na grin

1 Like

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Michelle70(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
pargelenis:
Others are building space rockets or self driving electric vehicles but this is where we are at … but it is OK, baby steps, feed the nation first.
we wouldn't have been here if govt were goal oriented instead of looting oriented.

1 Like

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by LIONSABRE(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Despite the OPPOSITIONS, farmers still recorded plenty harvest.
Nigeria is triumphing smiley
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by manchyme: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
akosy:
Another Pyramid scheme ?

the scamming continues.
No be to find way join them so?
Govt is a scam
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by DominionGreat: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
The last post about rice pyramid I had some reservations which some BMC won't let me breath..Today my claim has been validated o..Same Picture different Pyramid...

Naija my country..let no foolish son quote me

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Slayar: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Can anyone please explain the essence of the pyramid to me ,I don't understand the purpose.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
There should be a way to teach the Nigerian so called common man what inflation means and how to tackle it. Really, it is so sad when I read comments from young Nigerians. There are more young people here, and basic things they should know they dont. I mean ...first page comments are so embarrassing. angry
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by aspabay(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
[s]What the Fvvck is wrong with you man? Please carry your fraustrated life comot my mention[/s].

Trash.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Ola4lead(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
mytravels:

It is being done at Minister field. This is coming after the rice pyramid in Abuja.

Why all this wasteful acts in Nigeria?
What is the advantage of this food pyramids?
How does it helps the high cost of food?
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by osaweseforme(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Really? Well before he came in 2015, a bag of rice was between 7-8k, I don't want to mention other farm products. If he didn't fail why is rice above 30k? He is failure personified
Khaleepha5681:

Buhari failed in all places but Agriculture.

Please take note.

1 Like

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Bluntemperor: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omo9ja147:
Scam pyramid

Yinmu!
Don't mind them,you see one unshaped Pyramid,you rush to the news,eh.
You can deceived the gaulibles because elections is fast approaching,mba o!

1 Like

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by luizpippo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Are this pyramids necessary?

What economic benefits is this to the nation?

How does this alleviate the hunger Umar in Gusau, Musiliu in Esa Oke, Chike in Nekede, Nosa in Okomu, Terwase in Kastina Ala or Freedom in Sagbama?

APC is populated by idiots who knows others under them are idiots.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Nitong(f): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
This is the real Egyptian pyramid
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by oldroad: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
APC ....Criminals. LAURETTA ONUOCHIE...they re moving it from abuja after d fake pyramid dey did here, dey re goin to KADUNA to also scam people...bandits
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by osaweseforme(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Professor of inflation please lecture Nigerians
PeaceJoyLove:
There should be a way to teach the Nigerian so called common man what inflation means and how to tackle it. Really, it is so sad when I read comments from young Nigerians. There are more young people here, and basic things they should know they dont. I mean ...first page comments are so embarrassing. angry
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Blackdisciple(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lie Mohammed that's the rice pyramid in ABJ
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by ransomed: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Election fever is gaining momentum. APC and Deciet are Siamese Twins.
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by treatise: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
mytravels:

Of what use?
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by malikombi(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
vincentjk:
A mudu of maize is now N340 and the best is to be building pyramid with it.

Wonderful.
It's 650 here
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by duro4chang(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pyramid of trash!
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
osaweseforme:
Professor of inflation please lecture Nigerians

This is the knock you will get. A go reformat your brain.

Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by Palmwinechappie(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Shey na pyramid we go chop
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by buchilino(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Shetemi12:
Joy of the north
Pain in the East

PAIN IN THE EAST, THAT'S THE BIGGEST JOKE I HAVE HEARD THIS YEAR
Re: Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna by adecz: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Baba God,

wetin we do you, to deserve
your visiting these types of leaders
on us❓ cry cry

Please God, the weeping and
gnashing of teeth is becoming unbearable.

Jehovah cause the ground to open up
and consume the taskmasters of
your children, starting from Aso Rock
& moving to government houses
across our land.

This thing we ask IJMN, Aaaamen❗️❗️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria / My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond / Someone Gave Us This Pig As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.