Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project (22392 Views)

Airline Dashboard: Data Visualization With Microsoft Excel / Data Visualization Challenge: Which Of These Dashboards Can I Submit? / How To Get Your First Data Science/programming Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project by Asour: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
kunleiky:

There's a Python library that is a wrapper around ggplot2. It's called plotnine

Ok.

Thanks.
Re: Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project by Powersurge: 12:21am On Feb 09, 2022
Ugaboy:
you link to Linkin.. let me connect with you
Send me email.
Re: Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project by semmyk(m): 2:19am On Feb 09, 2022
Dear
Ugaboy:
. Keep going at it. You'll get there soonest. #thumbsup
From visualisation viewpoint, #simple and #insight are essential.
- simple: look no feel, aka UX
- insight: bare minimum info (label, legend, title, ticker ...) to allow the 'beholder' to grasp the 'message' intuitively.

In coming weeks, try to learn analysis, visualisation in Python as well.

Kudos. Keep keeping on. All the best.

Ugaboy:
Nairalander, please rate my performance

First and completed Data Analytic Visualization Project... coming from zero to here just in two weeks...I would love to xplain everything in details but I think it not necessarily...this an analysis for U.S Passenger Dataset, I cant rate this so good...I want to xplore some more chart that can carry so much detail and prediction.

Though there is no prediction on this visual...but tell the story of the performance.

The dataset contains Date, Country and numbers of passengers.

With the Analysis, you can make prediction months and days U.S are likely to have more passengers traveling or migrating.

You can also tell the exponential growth, why 2020 has the lowest passengers

Though I have some Machine Learning project on Python, Excel and Statistics (I just choose to share this cus I joined a monthly competition on LinkedIn)

Let me stop here, I see how you all rate a new Barber, graphics designer.
Come and do this for me...man want to feel encourage
Re: Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project by kunleiky(m): 6:44am On Feb 09, 2022
Asour:

Ok.

Thanks.
You're welcome
Re: Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project by ceeprel: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
semmyk:
Dear . Keep going at it. You'll get there soonest. #thumbsup
From visualisation viewpoint, #simple and #insight are essential.
- simple: look no feel, aka UX
- insight: bare minimum info (label, legend, title, ticker ...) to allow the 'beholder' to grasp the 'message' intuitively.

In coming weeks, try to learn analysis, visualisation in Python as well.

Kudos. Keep keeping on. All the best.

The picture quality of the analysis you posted is low. Therefore i cant really assess it well, But i guess for a two weeks training ITS A THUMBS UP
Re: Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project by Blakjewelry(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2022
peacettw:

My question was literally on python. Advanced courses in python talk about object oriented programming (OOP), inheritance, polymorphism, decorators etc.. These are topics that I am currently struggling with. So when you said that you were advanced, I was hoping that you will put me through.

For you not to know this, then trust me you are still starting
Two weeks will get you nowhere in python, maybe just scratch the surface
Re: Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project by Blakjewelry(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2022
peacettw:

I understand. Best of luck then. I use python to clean my data which is really the stressful stage of any data analysis.
Python makes it so easy especially when functions are employed.

For the actual analysis, I use SPSS or R. For my visuals, ggplot2.

Again I am still learning..
Exactly the point I found myself right now
Re: Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project by peacettw: 8:24am On May 23, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Two weeks will get you nowhere in python, maybe just scratch the surface

Truth. I marvel when i see some YouTube channels claiming that one can learn python in a few weeks... Yeah right. Try a few years or never cos there is always something new in the offing.

I have been doing this for 3 years running and i am not ashamed to admit that I still have a lot to learn. One thing that is much easier is that the program now reads like English language. So, i dont need to go to youtube or coursera that often instead I focus more on the documentation of whatever i need to research more on.

Reading a bunch of other people's codes on stackoverflow, or other related sites is also easier now and more than enough to debug my codes these days.

Key word is Persistence...
Re: Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project by peacettw: 8:30am On May 23, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Exactly the point I found myself right now

Nice. Had to check the date of my post and it was made in Feb 7. I am happy to announce that i no longer use SPSS or R now..
I have finally weaned myself off those two statistical softwares, thanks to scipy, scikit learn and the almighty seaborn, matplotlib visualizations packages...

Because i reside in an area where most people dont understand the need to learn at least a programming language, i am also learning how to use plotly, dash, and tkinter to communicate my work.

I want to encourage you to keep at it. You can only get better with time. Also learn OOP while at it. That is a total life saver in data analytics.

Well done
Re: Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project by chiedozie198100: 8:31am On May 23, 2022
Ugaboy:
Nairalander, please rate my performance

First and completed Data Analytic Visualization Project... coming from zero to here just in two weeks...I would love to xplain everything in details but I think it not necessarily...this an analysis for U.S Passenger Dataset, I cant rate this so good...I want to xplore some more chart that can carry so much detail and prediction.

Though there is no prediction on this visual...but tell the story of the performance.

The dataset contains Date, Country and numbers of passengers.

With the Analysis, you can make prediction months and days U.S are likely to have more passengers traveling or migrating.

You can also tell the exponential growth, why 2020 has the lowest passengers

Though I have some Machine Learning project on Python, Excel and Statistics (I just choose to share this cus I joined a monthly competition on LinkedIn)

Let me stop here, I see how you all rate a new Barber, graphics designer.
Come and do this for me...man want to feel encourage

Nice one.
Please what's the link to the monthly competition.

Thanks
Re: Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project by chrissbrain(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2022
Ugaboy:

Nice work man, I just completed data analytics Bootcamp, can I connect with you for correspondence and mentorship pls?

08129925959, Whatsapp only..
Re: Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project by Ugaboy: 10:35am On May 23, 2022
chiedozie198100:

Nice one.
Please what's the link to the monthly competition.

Thanks
message me on Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? / Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? / 6 Signs Your PC Is About To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.