Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

My Ex Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Birthday (916 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Married Woman To Post Her Ex's Birthday Photo On Her Facebook / Do You Remember Your Ex’s Birthday?today Is My Birthday And My Ex Did This. / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nairalander does it make sense or does it sound well to send happy birthday message to my ex
Re: My Ex Birthday by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
If you talk regularly... You and her are cool... You've both moved on...

Then yes... You can... smiley
Re: My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:

we've not be talking for almost 7month now
Re: My Ex Birthday by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
makavellidon:
we've not be talking for almost 7month now
Then don't send the message!!! Trust me...
Re: My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Then don't send the message!!! Trust me...
ok bro, but reason
Re: My Ex Birthday by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
makavellidon:
ok bro, but reason

Your relationship with her is dead... You're not being mature, you're going to make a mistake...

Send her a message, it's a nice gesture...

But if she's not moved on, then she might have crazy ideas...

You haven't spoken to her... Don't bother unless you want more...

Do you want to date her again? What if she's with someone else? What if she's moved on and she thinks you haven't?

Everything would be awkward... It's not worth it...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:

Your relationship with her is dead... You're not being mature, you're going to make a mistake...

Do you want to date her again? What if she's with someone else? What if she's moved on and she thinks you haven't?

thanks bro appreciate av already move on knw going back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
makavellidon:
thanks bro appreciate av already move on knw going back
bro do u remember i ask you that should i text her n you said knw. So today when am charging my phone b4 i get back i saw her missed call about 3minute she text me and said it a mistake. Is it truly a mistake? So am confuse cos is it we av not been taking 4 almost 5month nw so why the mistake nw
Re: My Ex Birthday by AmgMakanaki(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
makavellidon:
bro do u remember i ask you that should i text her n you said knw. So today when am charging my phone b4 i get back i saw her missed call about 3minute she text me and said it a mistake. Is it truly a mistake? So am confuse cos is it we av not been taking 4 almost 5month nw so why the mistake nw

She want your wishes bro
Re: My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
AmgMakanaki:

She want your wishes bro
her birhday was febuary 15 i never sent her msg on her birthday
Re: My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:

bro you told me not 2 text her on her birthday but today has i was charging my phone b4 i came back i saw her missed call on my phone about 3minute later she sent me a text and she said it a mistake. Am confuse is it truly a mistake? Cos it almost 5month we talk last
Re: My Ex Birthday by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
makavellidon:
bro you told me not 2 text her on her birthday but today has i was charging my phone b4 i came back i saw her missed call on my phone about 3minute later she sent me a text and she said it a mistake. Am confuse is it truly a mistake? Cos it almost 5month we talk last
Call her back...

She likes you... Maybe you guys can begin anew... smiley
Re: My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Call her back...

are you sure i dont want a situation when she we nw talk 2 me anyhow cos am afraid 2 call her. So it not a mistake
Re: My Ex Birthday by egoldi01: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Call her back...

She wants to hear from you, even though late as regards her birthday. She still wants you back.
Re: My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
egoldi01:

She wants to hear from you, even though late as regards her birthday. She still wants you back.
you mean i should give it a try am afraid
Re: My Ex Birthday by kobarney(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:

Can’t you see he clearly hasn’t moved on??
Dude just needs one person here to say it doesn’t matter.
It matters bro. Don’t send that text.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Birthday by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
makavellidon:
Why are you afraid?
Re: My Ex Birthday by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
What a SIMP!

The girl has since moved on with her life but you haven't. Simpson is indeed a terrible disease. Once you break up with a girl the next thing is to delete her number asap, find other girls, hook them up and continue the banging.

Alaye no dey mumu again. Delete that girl's number immediately and move on with ur life. Stop f*cking simping around man!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Birthday by kobarney(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
makavellidon:

Brotherman. I believe you initiated the very first contact again after you both parted ways. E sure me.

Then. It looks like she was the one who ended things with you

And now. You’re still in love with her.

But let’s make some assumption. I am assuming that since your break up or parting ways she has been with someone else and you haven’t.

Man… if you love someone and they wanna go, let them go and if they come back it means no one loved them real like you did. Send them out again… they belong to the streets

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Birthday by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
makavellidon:

Don't be stupid bro and stop following the advice of those cowards.

Don't try that rubbish. It'll only make you look desperate and needy. Delete that girl's number immediately and move on with ur life. Oga Stop simping around.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
kobarney:

Brotherman. I believe you initiated the very first contact again after you both parted ways. E sure me.

Then. It looks like she was the one who ended things with you

And now. You’re still in love with her.

But let’s make some assumption. I am assuming that since your break up or parting ways she has been with someone else and you haven’t.

Man… if you love someone and they wanna go, let them go and if they come back it means no one loved them real like you did. Send them out again… they belong to the streets
bro 2 be sincere have never call her eversince we break up i swear with my life, even during her birthday which is febuary 15 i dont call or text her
Re: My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Why are you afraid?
i dont want 2 look as if am still into her
Re: My Ex Birthday by kobarney(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
makavellidon:
bro 2 be sincere have never call her eversince we break up i swear with my life, even during her birthday which is febuary 15 i dont call or text her

Then it’s her birthday and boom she’s flashing you again. Lol.
She misses your gifts I presume.
Re: My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
kobarney:

Then it’s her birthday and boom she’s flashing you again. Lol.
She misses your gifts I presume.
that her problem av move since cos am not a simp
Re: My Ex Birthday by kobarney(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
makavellidon:

Lol. It has nothing to do with being a simp. People are just opportunistic and you should not be a prey. Hitting you up cos it was her birthday and you showed no concern as you should should not make her want to reignite a past union. Not fair
Re: My Ex Birthday by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
makavellidon:
deep down you know you miss her.. you are a simp. Collect drink

1 Like

Re: My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
2ndchildhood:
deep down we know you miss her.. you are a simp man
that your problem let me be simp av never 4 once call eversince we break up. U open that ur mouth and call me simp

1 Like

Re: My Ex Birthday by makavellidon: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
kobarney:

Lol. It has nothing to do with being a simp. People are just opportunistic and you should not be a prey. Hitting you up cos it was her birthday and you showed no concern as you should should not make her want to reignite a past union. Not fair
better talk my guy, na everybody be simp for there side mumu people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Found In An University At Abuja Shaving A Student At School / Who Can Solve This? / How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.