Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} (927 Views)

Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! / Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by GodHelpMe1: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Well I'm a guy in my early twenties but life as a young adult hasn't been easy for me and I'm still struggling from getting free from the chains of being broke.
Some how i have looked around me and it currently seems like there no way i can make some money right now, i look around me and some of my friends that are living life and they are all engage in yahoo yahoo, and presently i have given it a thought and it seems like it's the only way to make some money at least on the medium short term, and I'm severely tempted to give a try.

So with the situation of Nigeria and as a young guy, how were u able to escape from being broke in such a difficult country with very few opportunities?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by Ocholu: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bros. Yours is even soft compared to what I passed through for this life. I will write series of thread it. There was a time that I touched my stomach, omo! I was feeling my spinal cord. No money to even buy pure water.

Today, I am properly placed. Three things helped me;

The Grace of God.
Hard Work.
Consistency.

I shunned yahoo and hustle my way into acquiring a digital skill. I began with graphics design then, to digital marketing then software engineering. Those days, na from one bet Naija shop to another just to see power work on stuffs I was learning. Omo! The talk plenty. But when the Grace of God found me, choi, I was over prepared.

You can look at my lil little here an pick one or two from it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by Vinnie2000(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
My brother, life of a Naija guy in his 20's is never easy. I faced hardship during my time too but the key thing is contentment. Manage every little u have and don't envy others. D future will definitely be better!.
Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by Mike7302: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please this is frontpage worthy, we the young folks need this
Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by Ay04z(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Modified grin...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by Teeboy2300(m): 12:58am On Feb 23, 2022
I wish this would really make fp because I'm in the exact situation

1 Like

Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by osuolale95(m): 12:58am On Feb 23, 2022
This OP is just reading through my mind… gush… it’s not just easy, early twenties can be so difficult but with time, faith, persistence in the good things you know how to do you’ll get over it all and make fortune… imagine you having assets worth millions of naira and deep down in your mind you’re afraid as if you never achieve anything in this life.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by osuolale95(m): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2022
Teeboy2300:
I wish this would really make fp because I'm in the exact situation
You’re not alone boss… that’s why am still awake at this time of the night
Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by Mophor: 1:09am On Feb 23, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by GodHelpMe1: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2022
Ay04z:
I started as pos attendant after my poly.around 2013... Later went ahead to bekom my own. Oga.. Today in my office.. Open bank accounts.. Issued atm cards for some banks.... Nin registration....
.d rest history... Have my own house.... Got some few landed property...... Running a poultry of pigs
.. Make a daily income of minimum 7k to 20k on a daily basics.... Am a little millionaire anyway..... I do crypto as well.... In diz life.. Just keep on doing wat you believe in.... I believe am still going higher... Having my own mfb in some few years to.kom...
that's nice. Noted!
Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by Heychpee: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2022
never easy. I was depressed and sad throughout yesterday. when I wake for midnight, I do not know how I started crying. I cried just like a baby. nobody to talk to
with all, I believe in God cause his ways are different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by suicidesheep: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Heychpee:
never easy. I was depressed and sad throughout yesterday. when I wake for midnight, I do not know how I started crying. I cried just like a baby. nobody to talk to
with all, I believe in God cause his ways are different.

Bro it's not easy, I thought I was the only one that has cried like a baby at night. It will get better sha
Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by CandyOps(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2022
Na Internet save me from poverty bro. I'm not rich but comfortable.

Right now, if you de tell me about any work or business that doesn't involve the internet I no dey hear you. No matter what internet must be involved at a point for me to be actively involved

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by ogashman(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2022
Keep grinding and never look back...

Most times we allow other people successes to aggravate depression in us.

Don't use another man's watch to check ur time.... Everybody has his pay day. so far u are making concerted efforts to better ur life, it did pay off one day.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by SarutobiEky(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Keep grinding boy, your life can change in one year. Even when it's dark out, the sun is shining somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Escape From Being Broke In Your Early Twenties?{opinion} by christianjoy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
We will always see the light and darkness of life everything works with time wink cool

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Most Special Thing You Have Done For Your Gf? / Redpill:I Fear My Fellow Men Than A Woman's Manipulation / "Here's Why I Cheated" - 5 Confessions From Real People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.