Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News (11858 Views)

2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East / The Sun News Paper Apologizes To Osinbajo Over ₦10 Billion Withdrawal Accusation / 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by tinsel: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
I am an Igbo man. My problem is how our people and youths are more concerned with Tinubu instead of trying to fight for both political parties to have an Igbo presidential candidate?
I don't understand these politics. I am just confused

5 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
tinsel:
I am an Igbo man. My problem is how our people and youths are more concerned with Tinubu instead of trying to fight for both political parties to have an Igbo presidential candidate?
I don't understand these politics. I am just confused
yes o,

Nobody here be Yoruba Muslim online again

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Bluntguy: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall

Presidential delegation attached
Na this cap and face mask be the presidential delegation? If so Tinubu don win already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

Na this cap and face mask be the presidential delegation? If so Tinubu don win already.
grin

Calm down

E get why Tinubu dey beg buhari to support am like Lepper since

3 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by tinsel: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
yes o,

Nobody here is Yoruba Muslim online again
Are we playing good politics? We have a better candidate in Peter Obi. Why are we not devoting our entire time to marketing him? Rather, we are busy creating enmity here and there?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by JOemmy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Igbos won't reject amaechi he has always claimed to be igbo unlike wike even ohaeneze recently included him amongst igbo presidential candidates that is qualified to rule nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Permesso: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall

Presidential delegation attached

Is possible since he's bubu puppet, buiding Train lines, roads alot for them. They decide who rules Nigeria. While majority of us are in the church doing fasting and prayer instead of involving in politics.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Prinxzona10: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The region that supported buhari two terms should support our son Amaechi too

What ever you saw in buhari, he has promised Amaechi would continue on it

This is the real sophistication
Go and dig out some of my posts concerning Nigerian presidency in 2023,then you will understand the reason I don't and wouldn't engage some of these deranged miscreants here...No sane,reasonable and intelligent individual will think that Tinubu(very powerful and the north hates that) or Osibanjo(Tinubu by proxy) will become an APC presidential candidate and when you try to educate them,they come up with their normal insults,gutter utterances as if they have the power to make Tinubu or Osibanjo the president..
Their usual chorus is that power returns to south west or that Tinubu will preside over Nigerians by 2023.They have said countless things that you would even think the presidential election is won already by Tinubu or Osibanjo buh you know what,I wouldn't say anything yet until after their convention.....
They're always emotional,sentimental and foolishly in judging if the happenings in Nigeria especially when it concerns their demi god...Now that the table is slipping off Tinubu,you will see them switch to Osibanjo(in the name of still the same south west) and when the power slip out further from Osibanjo via the entire south west,then you will see their support and attack on South South(of which some of the cunning ones among them that've seen the handwriting on the ground have started doing already...(2faced beings)Their primary aim is that if south west wouldn't have it,then south east wouldn't dare (90% of south east,the masses don't even care,it's only their selfish political class that are clamouring for the south east presidency 2023)buh they've forgotten that south east and south south are almost the same though the region the presidency comes out from,never helped anybody and will still not help anyone because the Nigerian structure is weird,dubious and fraud..
Finally,northerners don't support you because you're competent or because you can turn things around for the betterment of the masses nope,they support anybody that they can control and have the northern agenda as his top priority,hence Amechi....I will revisit this statement again after the convention..kudos with your good work bro...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Prinxzona10: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
post=110006774:
LegendHero and NGpatriot I hope you are planning how to settle in your new party grin grin NGPATRIOT I told you go soon change your moniker to ODPATRIOT grin grin
Buh any intelligent and unbiased being from Nigeria suppose to know there's no magic that can make Tinubu or Osibanjo president in 2023 because all odd are against them and Northerners are very smart in politics via that they are likely to capitalise on the greediness and selfishness of the south westerners to retain power and you can't blame them you know...... I see a South South presidency either Amechi or Jonathan in APC buh I also see a gang up for the North to retain power through a Northern PDP candidate...
Try and bookmark this my post for future reference!!!gracias!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Rugaria: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
South East isn't really dumped when you see they didn't do much slaving to this administration

Buhari is even paying them sef with Ameachi

But look at the drug lord that sold his people, him and his boy are set for premium disgrace
He ran away like Ogundipe to London.
That opolo eyed Ben Johnson..
Who knows what they told him that made him run..
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Go and dig out some of my posts concerning Nigerian presidency in 2023,then you will understand the reason I don't and wouldn't engage some of these deranged miscreants here...No sane,reasonable and intelligent individual will think that Tinubu(very powerful and the north hates that) or Osibanjo(Tinubu by proxy) will become an APC presidential candidate and when you try to educate them,they come up with their normal insults,gutter utterances as if they have the power to make Tinubu or Osibanjo the president..
Their usual chorus is that power returns to south west or that Tinubu will preside over Nigerians by 2023.They have said countless things that you would even think the presidential election is won already by Tinubu or Osibanjo buh you know what,I wouldn't say anything yet until after their convention.....
They're always emotional,sentimental and foolishly in judging if the happenings in Nigeria especially when it concerns their demi god...Now that the table is slipping off Tinubu,you will see them switch to Osibanjo(in the name of still the same south west) and when the power slip out further from Osibanjo via the entire south west,then you will see their support and attack on South South(of which some of the cunning ones among them that've seen the handwriting on the ground have started doing already...(2faced beings)Their primary aim is that if south west wouldn't have it,then south east wouldn't dare (90% of south east,the masses don't even care,it's only their selfish political class that are clamouring for the south east presidency 2023)buh they've forgotten that south east and south south are almost the same though the region the presidency comes out from,never helped anybody and will still not help anyone because the Nigerian structure is weird,dubious and fraud..
Finally,northerners don't support you because you're competent or because you can turn things around for the betterment of the masses nope,they support anybody that they can control and have the northern agenda as his top priority,hence Amechi....I will revisit this statement again after the convention..kudos with your good work bro...
let Me just correct one thing

North doesn't hate tinubu because he is powerful, they don't dislike you for been powerful

They only dislike his brand of politics, politics of slavery where everyone is tied to your apron string for survival

The north doesn't see Nigeria working in that direction where they would need to crawl to burdillion for even market secretary position

Where one man would be the one sharing post in a whole nation

Apc members can't sleep with their wives without tinubu permission

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Rugaria:

He ran away like Ogundipe to London.
That opolo eyed Ben Johnson..
Who knows what they told him that made him run..
he is used to running

When buhari showed him his colour the coward was begging Akande they should run from Abuja to lagos

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by SweetiliciousD: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
How is this publication different from the one made by Tinubu wife

Tinubu the self acclaimed leader of south west has been getting dumped since 30bc

Nothing new

Premium tears loading.....
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Bobloco: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
SWAGAlians and TSG are really having a hard time these days
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 07, 2022
Amaechi seems to be getting the support of bubu
We all know no way Tinubu is bubus preffered candidate
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by popesco123: 5:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Yes by rigging because I know more than 150 million wise Nigerians including you will not vote them.

Abfinest007:
Forget the problems in apc .apc will still win d 2023 election but not with tinubu.
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:49am On Feb 07, 2022
I'm in support of my brother from south south oo.
Amaechi for president 2023.
Come to think of it, if Yoruba is qualify to contest for president come 2023, then every northern candidates are qualified too.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by temitayomie: 5:52am On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
beggars have no choice

If you reject we give PDP power

Only Yorubas are the lossers here

Seems you are more pained than the Yorubas self. grin

You are only using Yorubas to cover face.

cheesy
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by temitayomie: 5:53am On Feb 07, 2022
I support any candidate from SS/SW against any Northern candidate.

I understand that no serious political party will give it's presidential ticket to SE.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Fiscus105(m): 5:59am On Feb 07, 2022
Imagination story from rotimi amaech protege

APC can never micro zone to SS, thou they can manipulate it to candidate from SS o, which is also almost not possible
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by temitayomie: 6:01am On Feb 07, 2022
Prinxzona10:

[s]Go and dig out some of my posts concerning Nigerian presidency in 2023,then you will understand the reason I don't and wouldn't engage some of these deranged miscreants here...No sane,reasonable and intelligent individual will think that Tinubu(very powerful and the north hates that) or Osibanjo(Tinubu by proxy) will become an APC presidential candidate and when you try to educate them,they come up with their normal insults,gutter utterances as if they have the power to make Tinubu or Osibanjo the president..
Finally,northerners don't support you because you're competent or because you can turn things around for the betterment of the masses nope,they support anybody that they can control and have the northern agenda as his top priority,hence Amechi....I will revisit this statement again after the convention..kudos with your good work bro[/s]...

Lol all these your rantings amount to nothing. Analysis coming from a place of negative emotions hardly work in politics.

You will soon crawl back to your hole. cheesy
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Michelle70(m): 6:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Haywhysat:
So APC that doesn't even have a state in South South (well, except Cross Rivers) will zone it's ticket to PDP zone.

While neglecting South West with 5 APC states and South East with two APC states
SE doesn't have APC state.
The governors are APC but the heart of the state is PDP while the governor of Bayelsa is PDP but the heart of the people is APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Chrislova(m): 6:05am On Feb 07, 2022
lets this amaechi be president but how about SE are they forgetting peter obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by ayindejimmy(m): 6:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Lol!
Believe The Sun newspaper at your peril
Truthisunique2:
South East isn't really dumped when you see they didn't do much slaving to this administration

Buhari is even paying them sef with Ameachi

But look at the drug lord that sold his people, him and his boy are set for premium disgrace
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by 07kjb: 6:11am On Feb 07, 2022
tinsel:

Are we playing good politics? We have a better candidate in Peter Obi. Why are we not devoting our entire time to marketing him? Rather, we are busy creating enmity here and there?

U and who is creating enemity here and there are u an IGBO man
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Michelle70(m): 6:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin

Calm down

E get why Tinubu dey beg buhari to support am like Lepper since
u just deh litter ur stupidity everywhere like usual ipob yoot.

Stop dragging Amaechi name upandan and making enemity between him and others, respect the man pls, ur father no reach him feet, if them drag ur father like this, u won't like it
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Reference(m): 6:27am On Feb 07, 2022
Instead of planning an agenda that will move them and their nation forward via the instrument of democracy, see what our youth are busy at.... name dropping and ethnocentric postulating. The very things they pretend to hate but openly embrace with all sentiment and ignorance. His will the elite supremacits not feast on them.

Long, long way to go in this country.

My dear youths.
The President has an agenda, the governors too...
The delegates have an agenda..,. what is yours... your gain out of this democratic journey...for which you expand so much energy deliberating.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by 27Pushing30: 6:31am On Feb 07, 2022
Haywhysat:
So APC that doesn't even have a state in South South (well, except Cross Rivers) will zone it's ticket to PDP zone.

While neglecting South West with 5 APC states and South East with two APC states

It actually makes sense ... it’s blackmail

The northern big wigs have no political interest in presidency and senate presidency

They will take VP and speaker HOR.

so they will happily mobilize their troops.

If they put forward Amaechi, Wike will push for ticket BUT APC won’t be worried cos wike has issues with Igbo voting base and the north

If APC get 30% of SS votes they can defeat Wike

SW will be compensated with senate presidency

Still they would need to get Tinubu on board ... that is where the problem lies

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:34am On Feb 07, 2022
tinsel:

It's not most all Igbos will market Obi we have right to campaign whoever we choose to
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Amaechi seems to be getting the support of bubu
We all know no way Tinubu is bubus preffered candidate
Watch the crowd that welcomed him they're rooting for him for 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP0WFWwiG5I
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 7:01am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
u just deh litter ur stupidity everywhere like usual ipob yoot.

Stop dragging Amaechi name upandan and making enemity between him and others, respect the man pls, ur father no reach him feet, if them drag ur father like this, u won't like it
I feel your pain

The promotion Amaechi dey get fit make you craze Na why you gay bring my your papa into this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai To Youths: Be Involved In Politics So You Can Have A Nation You Like / INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried / How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.