Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News (11852 Views)

2023: Fears Mount In APC Over Moves To Zone Presidency To North-East / The Sun News Paper Apologizes To Osinbajo Over ₦10 Billion Withdrawal Accusation / 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 7:05am On Feb 07, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Lol!
Believe The Sun newspaper at your peril
Tinubu wife has been confirming south west was dumped so why do I need sun newspaper to tell me again
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:06am On Feb 07, 2022
seborrhic:

Don't believe Sun newspaper.
There is no truth into their story.The reason they are doing this wide fetched speculative journalism is best known to them and Orji Uzor Kalu the owner

Tinubu HAS FAILED. HE IS GOING NOWHERE
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2022
temitayomie:

Seems you are more pained than the Yorubas self. grin

You are only using Yorubas to cover face.

cheesy
I am Edo boy

Amaechi sweet me die

We south south Na him wan rule so
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Tinubu cheap paid online warriors, assemble yourselves here immediately!!! cheesy

Cc: helinues, jerryherd, tinubuadvocate, , Freestuffng cheesy
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by 2tpick: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Reference:
Instead of planning an agenda that will move them and their nation forward via the instrument of democracy, see what our youth are busy at.... name dropping and ethnocentric postulating. The very things they pretend to hate but openly embrace with all sentiment and ignorance. His will the elite supremacits not feast on them.

Long, long way to go in this country.

My dear youths.
The President has an agenda, the governors too...
The delegates have an agenda..,. what is yours... your gain out of this democratic journey...for which you expand so much energy deliberating.

Brother I just weak for my countrymen. It's not getting better any time soon
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by 2tpick: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2022
27Pushing30:

It actually makes sense ... it’s blackmail

The northern big wigs have no political interest in presidency and senate presidency

They will take VP and speaker HOR.

so they will happily mobilize their troops.

If they put forward Amaechi, Wike will push for ticket BUT APC won’t be worried cos wike has issues with Igbo voting base and the north

If APC get 30% of SS votes they can defeat Wike

SW will be compensated with senate presidency

Still they would need to get Tinubu on board ... that is where the problem lies

If Amaechi.contests against Wike, its a landslide victory for the APC whether Tinubu comes.on board or not. Jagaban will be better served in APC whether the permutations favours him or not cos withdrawing his ACN from APC is suicidal. We should not forget how the APC merged, Buhari's CPC has been garnering about 12 million votes over time till Tinubu brought over 3 milion votes to tip the scale in 2015. Even the party adopted change mantra as their slogan which mirrors buhari's Congress for Progressive Change. So to me the merger was more of a northern agenda despite Tinubu's best efforts. Personally if we can trust Tinubu to dismantle the North's political dominance by restructuring this country, he is the best man for the job. But alas, the north is weary of that too and they wont wanna take chances seeing that happen.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Urchman200: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Watch the focus will be on how to destroy Amaechi image, they will start dishing out fictitious stories about him,the goal post will be shifted from obi .they will regret ever missing their target with pandora propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Michelle70(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I feel your pain

The promotion Amaechi dey get fit make you craze Na why you gay bring my your papa into this
Cow, I support Amaechi as u do.
I am just not interested in following the ipob method where they try to push down people just to exalt their candidate and at the end create enemies for their preferred choice.

I dont think any amaechi supporter will use this approach, at this moment, I begin to doubt u even support Amnaechi or trying to bring him down just like y'all brought down Peter Obi
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
Cow, I support Amaechi as u do.
I am just not interested in following the ipob method where they try to push down people just to exalt their candidate and at the end create enemies for their preferred choice.

I dont think any amaechi supporter will use this approach, at this moment, I begin to doubt u even support Amnaechi or trying to bring him down just like y'all brought down Peter Obi
Na una Yoruba own of bringing down Amaechi be best Abi?

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Michelle70(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na una Yoruba own of bringing down Amaechi be best Abi?
with ur daily free operamini data, u no go rest
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
with ur daily free operamini data, u no go rest
keep crying and shifting goal post to the mundane things

How my internet settings take configure no go give tilumbu presidency
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Indispensable85(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:
...Ripples as it considers candidate from South-south
• May make Al-Makura consensus national chairman

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-presidency-apc-plots-to-dump-seast-swest/

Fake news.....
No party will micro zone it's ticket. It's either south or north.
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Beer Parlour News
..Only a dumb party will zone it's Presidential role to a region well dominated by the opposition..The Southwest is APC's stronghold in the South; It's a no brainer!
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by johnmartus(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2022
Igbo man grow up
Truthisunique2:
doesn't matter

Presidential election isn't local election

We in south south are standing with our son in national politics

We know the infrastructural strides he brought to rivers as governor
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by johnmartus(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Lamentations from east side it will shock you .
Prinxzona10:

Go and dig out some of my posts concerning Nigerian presidency in 2023,then you will understand the reason I don't and wouldn't engage some of these deranged miscreants here...No sane,reasonable and intelligent individual will think that Tinubu(very powerful and the north hates that) or Osibanjo(Tinubu by proxy) will become an APC presidential candidate and when you try to educate them,they come up with their normal insults,gutter utterances as if they have the power to make Tinubu or Osibanjo the president..
Their usual chorus is that power returns to south west or that Tinubu will preside over Nigerians by 2023.They have said countless things that you would even think the presidential election is won already by Tinubu or Osibanjo buh you know what,I wouldn't say anything yet until after their convention.....
They're always emotional,sentimental and foolishly in judging if the happenings in Nigeria especially when it concerns their demi god...Now that the table is slipping off Tinubu,you will see them switch to Osibanjo(in the name of still the same south west) and when the power slip out further from Osibanjo via the entire south west,then you will see their support and attack on South South(of which some of the cunning ones among them that've seen the handwriting on the ground have started doing already...(2faced beings)Their primary aim is that if south west wouldn't have it,then south east wouldn't dare (90% of south east,the masses don't even care,it's only their selfish political class that are clamouring for the south east presidency 2023)buh they've forgotten that south east and south south are almost the same though the region the presidency comes out from,never helped anybody and will still not help anyone because the Nigerian structure is weird,dubious and fraud..
Finally,northerners don't support you because you're competent or because you can turn things around for the betterment of the masses nope,they support anybody that they can control and have the northern agenda as his top priority,hence Amechi....I will revisit this statement again after the convention..kudos with your good work bro...
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Ddigit: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2022
GEJ comes to mind
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Urchman200:
Watch the focus will be on how to destroy Amaechi image, they will start dishing out fictitious stories about him,the goal post will be shifted from obi .they will regret ever missing their target with pandora propaganda.
they have started already

Tinubu has been even press emergency exit from his sick vacation because wahala dey
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2022
johnmartus:
Igbo man grow up
Edo man here o

Torgba remind tilumbu
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2022
2tpick:

If Amaechi.contests against Wike, its a landslide victory for the APC whether Tinubu comes.on board or not. Jagaban will be better served in APC whether the permutations favours him or not cos withdrawing his ACN from APC is suicidal. We should not forget how the APC merged, Buhari's CPC has been garnering about 12 million votes over time till Tinubu brought over 3 milion votes to tip the scale in 2015. Even the party adopted change mantra as their slogan which mirrors buhari's Congress for Progressive Change. So to me the merger was more of a northern agenda despite Tinubu's best efforts. Personally if we can trust Tinubu to dismantle the North's political dominance by restructuring this country, he is the best man for the job. But alas, the north is weary of that too and they wont wanna take chances seeing that happen.
Take your time to read the below quote attached from tinubu

When buhari disappointed him against his expectations he accepted it and told Akande buhari is using them for his agenda which he couldn't back out from

This is pre 2015, after they won he completely was abadoned by buhari which his wife cried of

Then in 2019 after using him again buhari completely took the party completely from his hands by sacking all his loyalists

It keeps getting worst for tinubu, the more buhari uses him the more he dismantle him

Ask yourself why can't tinubu withdraw from buhari at anytime?

The answer is he is in a one chance vehicle, if he leaves APC now or allow pdp win he would begin to loose even the regional powers he have in Yoruba states as pdp starts creeping into them

His treasured Lagos might elude him, so na buhari dey the driver seat to dictate to the druggie that thought himself smart

Buhari has already warned him if he doesn't join to support his candidate then pdp is allowed to take over

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Emekaonline: 11:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na him o

Our brothers for mining land don begin take solace in the name Rotimi as defeat stirs them in the face

We dash them the cellophane to chew

Just continue to deceive yourself. I have not seen Igbos voting for any other party apart from the PDP. A notherner in PDP will get more vote than Amaechi in the APC. So he will lose in the SE. With Wike in the SS, Amaechi will lose gallantly. Of course, he will not get 20% of vote from the SW. So how will a candidate that lose in 3 regions will be president? Only in the dude brains of biafools

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Emekaonline: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Take your time to read the below quote attached from tinubu

When buhari disappointed him against his expectations he accepted it and told Akande buhari is using them for his agenda which he couldn't back out from

This is pre 2015, after they won he completely was abadoned by buhari which his wife cried of

Then in 2019 after using him again buhari completely took the party completely from his hands by sacking all his loyalists

It keeps getting worst for tinubu, the more buhari uses him the more he dismantle him

Ask yourself why can't tinubu withdraw from buhari at anytime?

The answer is he is in a one chance vehicle, if he leaves APC now or allow pdp win he would begin to loose even the regional powers he have in Yoruba states as pdp starts creeping into them

His treasured Lagos might elude him, so na buhari dey the driver seat to dictate to the druggie that thought himself smart

Buhari has already warned him if he doesn't join to support his candidate then pdp is allowed to take over

Many of you are politically naive. I have not seen Igbos voting for any other party apart from the PDP. A notherner in PDP will get more vote than Amaechi in the APC. So he will lose in the SE. With Wike in the SS, Amaechi will lose gallantly. Of course, he will not get 20% of vote from the SW. So how will a candidate that lose in 3 regions will be president? Only in the dude brains of biafools

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by slivertongue: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Racoon:
Rotimi Amaechi seems to be the latest sensational political bride on the block. So after all the roforofo fight some people political ambition is gonna go up in smoke.

APC is truly confused. They are now toying with the idea of Amaechi a near walk over, over here
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Emekaonline:

Many of you are politically naive. I have not seen Igbos voting for any other party apart from the PDP. A notherner in PDP will get more vote than Amaechi in the APC. So he will lose in the SE. With Wike in the SS, Amaechi will lose gallantly. Of course, he will not get 20% of vote from the SW. So how will a candidate that lose in 3 regions will be president? Only in the dude brains of biafools
Yoruba Muslim claiming emeka

Yorubas are stranded they have no choice than to remain in APC and keep voting even if it's amaechi

As for ss, Edo has voted apc as state governor before, bayelsa did same with Lyon

It shows you know nothing about Ss, it is a very neutral zone and can vote according to tide

Se let me not bother schooling you yet
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Emekaonline: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2022
JOemmy:
Igbos won't reject amaechi he has always claimed to be igbo unlike wike even ohaeneze recently included him amongst igbo presidential candidates that is qualified to rule nigeria.

Many of you are politically naive. I have not seen Igbos voting for any other party apart from the PDP. Who do you think Igbo will vote for between Amaechi as president in APC and Obi Pandora as VP? A notherner in PDP will get more vote than Amaechi in the APC. So he will lose in the SE. With Wike in the SS, Amaechi will lose gallantly. Of course, he will not get 20% of vote from the SW. So how will a candidate that lose in 3 regions will be president? Only in the dude brains of biafools
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Truthisunique2: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Emekaonline:

Many of you are politically naive. I have not seen Igbos voting for any other party apart from the PDP. Who do you think Igbo will vote for between Amaechi as president in APC and Obi Pandora as VP? A notherner in PDP will get more vote than Amaechi in the APC. So he will lose in the SE. With Wike in the SS, Amaechi will lose gallantly. Of course, he will not get 20% of vote from the SW. So how will a candidate that lose in 3 regions will be president? Only in the dude brains of biafools
ok I forget say na copy and paste from tinubu factory you be

No need replying again
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by peleson1: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Haywhysat:
So APC that doesn't even have a state in South South (well, except Cross Rivers) will zone it's ticket to PDP zone.

While neglecting South West with 5 APC states and South East with two APC states
The 3 Apc states in Eastern region is bigger that all aPC states in western region.
Lagos is not an Apc state
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
South East isn't really dumped when you see they didn't do much slaving to this administration

Buhari is even paying them sef with Ameachi

But look at the drug lord that sold his people, him and his boy are set for premium disgrace
Ur story has finally changed from APC will present another northerner
Nonsense
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by JOemmy(m): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Emekaonline:

Ur opinion is totally inconsequential.
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by JaroMan: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Abfinest007:
Forget the problems in apc .apc will still win d 2023 election but not with tinubu.
If APC choose anybody without Tinubu endorsement, the will lose woefully.
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by atiku07(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
doesn't matter

Presidential election isn't local election

We in south south are standing with our son in national politics

We know the infrastructural strides he brought to rivers as governor

it matters 100 percent sir
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by Bendeco02: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
JaroMan:

If APC choose anybody without Tinubu endorsement, the will lose woefully.

So for your mind you know politics?... How will APC loose if amaechi win the majority of votes up North, South east and South south are also sure for him...

Highest tinubu can do is to divide south west votes and am sure that 50% of south west votes will go for amaechi.

Your tinubu that couldn't stop Atiku/Obi from getting over 40% votes from south west can't stop amaechi.

Your tinubu will be crippled if APC finally present amaechi as their candidate.
Re: 2023: APC Plots To Zone Presidency To South South - Sun News by JaroMan: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Bendeco02:

So for your mind you know politics?... How will APC loose if amaechi win the majority of votes up North, South east and South south are also sure for him...

Highest tinubu can do is to divide south west votes and am sure that 50% of south west votes will go for amaechi.

Your tinubu that couldn't stop Atiku/Obi from getting over 40% votes from south west can't stop amaechi.

Your tinubu will be crippled if APC finally present amaechi as their candidate.
I don't know where y'all manufacture these analysis. But I'm saying based on what's on ground.
If APC spite Tinubu and choose anybody without assauging him, they will lose like mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Feared Dead In Awgbu, Anambra Community Attack / Pictures Of Some Areas After Monday Night Heavy Rainfall In Abuja / Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.