Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) (40703 Views)

Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) / Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by ussv: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Naija security agencies tire me, if they have other accomplices why publicize their arrest now ? Is it not better to round all of them up before celebrating your catch ? Other go run far away now.
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Abasey(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Instead of making money illegally, you should join Affiliate Marketing and make legit money weekly. Check my Signature.
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by adedehinbo(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

You're talking out of point. No Point of Sale (PoS) operates without CBN licence and for CBN to give you license you'll need scamproof end-to-end encryption.
Do you know how many companies are on the queue in CBN to get license for PoS license? There's no hacking in PoS. The PoS are the ones been target by street urchins like you.

And mind you, PoS is not different from your phone. The only difference is the agency Apps
thank you jare,the guy is just typing trash without having any concrete proof to back up his claim,talks like this could stop people from patronizing pos operators

1 Like

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by joepepsy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
You all thesame.
Legalcriminal:
I dislike these local scammers. It’s better you bomb for osu wey go give you better money than scamming your own brothers and sisters
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by NOwazobia: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I was enjoying the video untill the person recording the them started saying it is jazz they are using

Which jazz...

There is no legit huzzler on planet earth
We should stop deceiving ourselves

This criminal who also double as a Cultist is here encouraging his fraudulent heartless trade.

The day of reckoning is coming for everyone Sha.

2 Likes

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by emonis88: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ok! Make I drop my own small , shikini know how. When using a POS , don't use those machines that il swallow the whole ATM card, like that they ve made a copy of d whole digits on ur ATM card n also the ccv number at d back, u type in ur pin, they get that too. Nothing stopping them to clear ur account. But the proper ATMs don't swallow the whole card, it doesn't even go in halfway, if u go to a POS agent n the machine swallows ur whole card , just tell them u r not transacting again, or u forgot ur pin , that u want ur card back. Them go know say u know wetin them know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Tannhauser(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
See this fine innocent girl... see what she cause her life now, go and learn work ,lazyness
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by iTearHerToto: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Good for him, others should learn a lesson

I want to update You guys, you see all these POS people ? Don't withdraw with anybody you like, they're so many POS points out there you should avoid, Not all POS people have the fear of GOD, Not all are Genuine!, They're making Good money and still want to Rip people! , that POS machine can be hacked & modified, and when it's hacked, it will be able to read your Card's Number and Security number and PIN too, the world is advancing so are these yahoo boys and fraudsters too, There's nothing hard these days when it comes to Technology, You might say it didn't take you up to 30 seconds to withdraw your money, how will they be able to copy or snap my ATM card number and withdraw my funds ?

If you're thinking this way, you're a big joke, Real fraudsters are not dull people, they're fxxking smart lads, GET IN!

Sometimes, when I want to withdraw from the bank and I see the line is too much, I don't just withdraw from anybody, I take my time to select and allow my spirit to direct me, you'll see Some people hailing you to come withdraw with them, Some even calling you names like Dangote!, Adenuga!, Winfrey Oprah! , If you're not smart, you could go to the wrong person, some of them sef ehnn, you Could see the word FRAUD written on their forehead sef, when they see fresh guy like me or all those big men and women coming out from big cars, they assume You have huge funds in your account and will want to feast on it, everybody dey find money, some people eyes don red well well, they can do anything for the money, they just don't care wtf it is!

Let's be wise!
grin
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
handsomeyitayo:
See this fine innocent girl... see what she cause her life now, go and learn work ,lazyness

Where's the fine innocent girl?

Eyitayo, you better go and wear your glasses.

2 Likes

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by emmykk(m): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
MITCHELL96:

I want to update You guys, you see all these POS people ? Don't withdraw with anybody you like, they're so many POS points out there you should avoid, Not all POS people have the fear of GOD, Not all are Genuine!, They're making Good money and still want to Rip people! , that POS machine can be hacked & modified, and when it's hacked, it will be able to read your Card's Number and Security number and PIN too, the world is advancing so are these yahoo boys and fraudsters too, There's nothing hard these days when it comes to Technology, You might say it didn't take you up to 30 seconds to withdraw your money, how will they be able to copy or snap my ATM card number and withdraw my funds ?

If you're thinking this way, you're a big joke, Real fraudsters are not dull people, they're fxxking smart lads, GET IN!

Sometimes, when I want to withdraw from the bank and I see the line is too much, I don't just withdraw from anybody, I take my time to select and allow my spirit to direct me, you'll see Some people hailing you to come withdraw with them, Some even calling you names like Dangote!, Adenuga!, Winfrey Oprah! , If you're not smart, you could go to the wrong person, some of them sef ehnn, you Could see the word FRAUD written on their forehead sef, when they see fresh guy like me or all those big men and women coming out from big cars, they assume You have huge funds in your account and will want to feast on it, everybody dey find money, some people eyes don red well well, they can do anything for the money, they just don't care wtf it is!

Let's be wise!

I m so disappointed in the rubbish you wrote here. Before you are giving POS terminal to start business these are what are required from you below.I can't come and drop all my details because I want to hack your ATM card. Which is not even possible
MONIEPOINT REGISTRATION FORM.

Full Name:

Active Email:

Date of Birth:

Phone number:

Business Name:

Home address:

L.G.A:

State:

Mother's maiden name:

Bank Name:

Bank account number:

Bvn number:

ID CARD NUMBER

Valid ID card:

Passport:

NEPA bill:

Signature:

*NEXT OF KIN DETAILS*

Full name:

Relationship:

Address:

Phone number:

Email:

No POS machine can hack your ATM card or pin,if is it possible CBN would have close the business.
Your post is full of ignorance.
Your mentality about the business is bias

Rather it is fraudulent people that try to scam JCC pos owners.

Beside the video a lie and the information is baseless. The video said the scammer asked the POS operator to transfer money to one account,before you do that the pos terminal operator ought to collect the physical cash first before transfering the money..

So somebody just come to your shop and say transfer money to xyz account and you did and they where unable to give you cash...haba that is your fault.

2 Likes

Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Let's be wise!
You are just lucky.. grin not because they have fear of God, or that your spirit tell you,,or that you were wise.... one day your so called spirit would make mistake and lead you to a scammer..

The smartest thing to avoid POS scammers is to wait in the queue at the bank as long as it takes and witdraw your money.. you will remember i told you this one day.
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Sterope(f): 12:03am On Feb 07, 2022
This is wrong undecided
saphiere:
Men and stealing and raping are like triplet
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by ManirBK: 12:21am On Feb 07, 2022
victorjoe:

Well said. My own be say, if no be Jafar POS I no de withdraw. Jafar na the best POS. Na my area e de sha, find your own for your area.

Meanwhile, a friend of mine went to eat Amala somewhere in Lagos, he used POS to pay. The problem now is that whenever it gets to that time again in the new week, he will be debited. Eg, Every Friday by 2:40 pm, they will charge him 700 naira. For that same Amala o.

Nobody told him to run to the bank after the third week.
do you mean the POS set weekly deduction on his card?
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

Where's the fine innocent girl?

Eyitayo, you better go and wear your glasses.
at least the girl still no woh woh.... She doesn't look hard.... maybe because they are caught that why they wear that sympathy loook
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:38am On Feb 07, 2022
handsomeyitayo:
at least the girl still no woh woh.... She doesn't look hard.... maybe because they are caught that why they wear that sympathy loook

Let me believe you grin
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:50am On Feb 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

Let me believe you grin
are you a fighter? Let fight gidigbo...are you ready
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:58am On Feb 07, 2022
handsomeyitayo:
are you a fighter? Let fight gidigbo...are you ready

Not that kind of fight,abeg.
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Habib101: 1:04am On Feb 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Let's be wise!
I like the words you use that the world is advancing so are the Yahoo boys and fraudsters too, yes this is very correct when the world changes they follow suit, the they say is enough for the wise
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:10am On Feb 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

Not that kind of fight,abeg.
ok lol.....make I know you better nah...let gist ..I will send you message for your profile...

Do you Gerrit?
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 1:16am On Feb 07, 2022
handsomeyitayo:
ok lol.....make I know you better nah...let gist ..I will send you message for your profile...

Do you Gerrit?

Forgerrit grin
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:19am On Feb 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

Forgerrit grin
oh no doggefighter why... you dey fear ni, I know dey do ritual ooo, it seems you are afraid...wetin sup nah
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 1:27am On Feb 07, 2022
handsomeyitayo:
oh no doggefighter why... you dey fear ni, I know dey do ritual ooo, it seems you are afraid...wetin sup nah

I dey fear ooo grin
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:52am On Feb 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

I dey fear ooo grin
no need it..I come in peace ....let mingle bae
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by tiswell(m): 4:38am On Feb 07, 2022
saphiere:
Men and stealing and raping are like triplet
I see you remaining single for a very long time.

this I have seen sad
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by buttlover(m): 5:32am On Feb 07, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Let's be wise!

� I'm sure you didn't watch the video
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by victorjoe(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2022
ManirBK:
do you mean the POS set weekly deduction on his card?

Yes
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by ManirBK: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2022
victorjoe:

Yes
noted bro
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by stano2(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2022
emmykk:

Beside the video a lie and the information is baseless. The video said the scammer asked the POS operator to transfer money to one account,before you do that the pos terminal operator ought to collect the physical cash first before transfering the money..

So somebody just come to your shop and say transfer money to xyz account and you did and they where unable to give you cash...haba that is your fault.
Actually there is no lie in the video.
When jazz is involved anything can happen like they mentioned.
Re: POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Legalcriminal:
I dislike these local scammers. It’s better you bomb for osu wey go give you better money than scamming your own brothers and sisters
show me the way.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) / 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) / Illegal Debiting! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.