Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) (88556 Views)

White Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (photo) / Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic) / When Last Did You Have Sex (pic's). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by dre11(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
This British woman believes size matters — and she’s got a new tattoo to prove it.

Tracy Kiss, 34, stunned family and friends after having a ruler tattoo inked down her forearm so she could accurately measure the length of her prospective partners’ joysticks.

The sex-minded mom — who has a 14-year-old daughter — told Jam Press that she’s looking for a well-endowed boyfriend, and her new body art is “a practical design and tool to enhance my life.”

The tattoo does not include any numbers, instead featuring “pretty dots” that are spaced an inch apart up Kiss’ arm.

“As it doesn’t have numbers, it’s actually rather discreet and allows me to innocently reach up to stroke a man’s stomach whilst taking a glance at my arm alongside it to count the inches,” the creative blonde exclaimed.

It’s something people may not think about when shaking my hand and won’t look out of place in a nursing home when I’m 90 but will always put a smile on my face and twinkle in my eye,” she further enthused.

Kiss — who said she has a high libido and once had sex 11 times in a day — said knowing a partner’s size is important to her.

“I’m a woman who enjoys pleasure, body confidence and intimacy and feel that women have just as much right as men to speak honestly about sexual encounters,” she declared.

“It’s not all about size, it’s what you do with it and how your partner makes you feel when building an intimate connection, but for those who enjoy finer details, it really is the cherry on the cake for me!”

Kiss’ teenage daughter initially believed the tattoo was designed to measure bananas and cucumbers before she finally clocked what the erotic inking was actually for.

“My daughter is at an age now where she realizes my cheeky sense of humor and picks up on adult jokes which she’d missed before,” Kiss stated.

And while her child may not mind the raunchy inking, Kiss’ friends are less enamored.

“My friends think my new tattoo is a little outrageous … I doubt they’ll be lining up to get their own rulers inked anytime soon, but each to their own, whatever floats your boat!”

Kiss says the tattoo has other practical uses and recently came in handy while helping her mom pick out a new garden pot.

“My mom remarked at how handy it was to have a tattoo that could be used as a ruler. I smiled at her and said, ‘What a coincidence!’ Her new pots look lovely,” she chuckled.

Kiss has more than 70 other tattoos, and may soon add an extra inking so that she can measure a man’s girth.

“I am rather tempted to add some dots from my thumb to my index finger to measure girth at the same time but I’m not sure if it would be too obvious what I’m doing,” she stated. “I guess it all depends on where somebody is looking when I whip it out to count!”

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/mom-gets-ruler-tattoo-to-measure-sizes-before-sex/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Healthrelatedjo: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lol ...mad o
She dey carry her tools Waka

160 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Oluromantic: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Lol ...mad o
She dey carry her tools Waka
Yes o. Customer fit show anywhere

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Kilotat: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Na she go tire....

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Dorcmass(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
whitty with mad and tough sex

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Ishilove: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kiss — who said she has a high libido and once had sex 11 times in a day — said knowing a partner’s size is important to her.
Hiaaaaan. This madam no get work?

Beht wait o, shey punny no go pain am with all that pounding? I just can't imagine.... embarassed

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin
Mennnnnnnn,so someone's daughter wanna go to the extent of measuring men's gbola now cheesy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by inoki247: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
lol She mean business in her Clitocurrency business....

She wants to start giving her customers some Good review nd by doin dat you need ruler to measure the Review if na 5star or 1star....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Dailymice: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
I always fantasized about sex and all but the most dreamt fantasy was sex with a big ass lady, when I finally fell to the temptation and cummed, I since detested lust and with God's Grace I have overcome..

No matter how the lust holds you, after sex with whoever you're fantasizing with, Sense naturally falls on you and you regret and repent.

Fornication is a sin y'all should repent From. And no lady is worth dying on top of

175 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by dawnomike(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
She means business...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by tutudesz: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
How men carry out measurement grin

163 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Bulletproofgt: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
It is finished. Sodom and Gomorrah no do reach us o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Kharol1234: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Barcelona vs Atm they play and e no they FrontPage undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by BigYash: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
She need am. Cux with that her pussycat wen bend so for that red short,if she jam 5G ,she is finished..

1 Like

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Frank150: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Freak....
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Conwarden: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Every mallam with their kettle biko.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by HarlequinLekex: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Mennnnnnnn,so someone's daughter wanna go to the extent of measuring men's gbola now cheesy.

Hmm,her wahala no fit solve for 5 years
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by severov(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
foolish
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by aspabay(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Her daughter and future children will be so ashamed of her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Judolisco(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
See as people dey flood enter thread

1 Like

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by MITCHELL96: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lust for nonsense things, Disgusting!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by espn(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Social media
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by nani212(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Till men start measuring her pit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Samylekey(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Werey wa nle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by JooEeL(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
One idiot will now come online to Nairaland to tell us how the sexual history and body count of partner no matter. He for kukuma tell all of us make we go marry akuna.

By the grace of God, that idiot wey put that post for frontpage 2 months ago, may your reward for a wife be this woman.
undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by omowolewa: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by fistonati(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Fear the gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by SportsHD: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Abobi. Her life her rules
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Drsnives(m): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.