Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) (88570 Views)

White Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (photo) / Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic) / When Last Did You Have Sex (pic's). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by mrnelsono(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Wahala be like wetin again
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/mom-gets-ruler-tattoo-to-measure-sizes-before-sex/
As she grows, the measurements changes.
Thus, this cannot be used for any meaningful measurements apart from manhood sizes which also are not stable
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by KennethEnyi(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Stupid ass bitch she no even fine sef mtchewew
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Wahala ooo. This bani punna go deep pass pit of hell. So disgusting. God help us women o!
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Jman24(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dailymice:
I always fantasized about sex and all but the most dreamt fantasy was sex with a big ass lady, when I finally fell to the temptation and cummed, I since detested lust and with God's Grace I have overcome..

No matter how the lust holds you, after sex with whoever you're fantasizing with, Sense naturally falls on you and you regret and repent.

Fornication is a sin y'all should repent From. And no lady is worth dying on top of

You detested lust because you ejaculated; probably a premature ejaculation.
There are physiological explanaitions for that. Get yourself educated on which hormones come to play before and after sex.
You may also want to discover how to improve your sexual life (fruit/vegetable intake and healthy lifestyle)
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Corroro: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Weldone, she try
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
tutudesz:
How men carry out measurement grin
Buhahahahahahaha!! cheesy
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by vikstandon(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Whenever you satisfy that craving...you will find it wasn't worth the stress from the beginning.

The issues surrounding sex is overrated...and the topic isn't worth paying attention to. Less busy minds just consider sex a whole lot.
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Fisiryorh(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
More than 70 tattoos.. shocked

And people think I'm crazy for having just 16 tattoos...
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by snoopz: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
someone do shift her womb before
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by gstream: 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
If to say na nigerian woman do this one now some stupid wannabe redpillers or should I say the immatured kids that call themselves men here would have bashed her but as na Onyibo it's cool. Inferiority complex.

Kuku tok say ..ash*** dey ya eye before �
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by BSH4u(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Size of manhood doesn't matter.

The real question is...How well can you make use of it?

The key to pleasurable sex for a woman is good pre-intimacy with prolonged MouthAction.

=====================================
Are you a sexúally frustrated lady/woman who has never experienced orgasm before, check my profile.
====================================

1 Like

Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by darediamond(m): 12:32am On Feb 07, 2022
inoki247:
lol She mean business in her Clitocurrency business....

She wants to start giving her customers some Good review nd by doin dat you need ruler to measure the Review if na 5star or 1star....
Oya bros, no lie ooo, ao many stars your own carry? grin
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by NessFortunate: 1:13am On Feb 07, 2022
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/mom-gets-ruler-tattoo-to-measure-sizes-before-sex/
no time to waste. Operation show what you got. No gimmick.
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by olisaEze(m): 2:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Dailymice:
I always fantasized about sex and all but the most dreamt fantasy was sex with a big ass lady, when I finally fell to the temptation and cummed, I since detested lust and with God's Grace I have overcome..

No matter how the lust holds you, after sex with whoever you're fantasizing with, Sense naturally falls on you and you regret and repent.

Fornication is a sin y'all should repent From. And no lady is worth dying on top of

Just one round of sex and ure now the expert on life expectancy after copulation. Hmm...Comrade, I foresee a lot of fantasy, regret, repentance & more fantasies in ur future endeavors. grin
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by Aboks(m): 7:05am On Feb 07, 2022
y d cum dump site no show her ugly face
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by anambraamaka: 7:26am On Feb 07, 2022
ndi ocha grin
Re: Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) by wealthtrak: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
dre11:

LMAO... This 34-year-old gurl talks
too much though. Now the secret is out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.