Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Tinder Swindler(2022 Movie): My Personal Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tinder Swindler(2022 Movie): My Personal Experience (715 Views)

Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinder Swindler(2022 Movie): My Personal Experience by lukfame(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Well. I met her in 2019. She's just like the tinder swindler I swear.It was when I was watching that I realized it. She looks like a big girl. She said she's into wholesale of farm products. That she supplies major markets in Lagos like ketu, mile 12, agege and all.. She supplies tomato, pepper, onions, cucumber and some other stuffs.
She told me she's very successful in it and the whole thing screams she's a big girl.She's a bit older. I think 2 years older or so. I was in my 7th and final year in school then. 2019. It was close to my final exam , I schooled in Lagos mainland Ikeja and she was visiting her bro in Lagos Island. I did ask her to come around but she's busy and all and I also have my exam. Then she said she had to leave Lagos the next day or so but wanted us to see. I should come to her hotel cos she was going to lodge close to the airport..She asked me to come around but I didn't go due to not knowing her well.
We actually continued conversing after she left. She likes me and wouldn't mind dating me. I don't like talking too much about people's business though. So, I didn't press about her business. She has a kid daughter who was about 16 then. Said she gave birth at the age of 14 or so. Well. We continued talking but not like before because the chance to see went slim.

I got job immediately after school ( internship) and traveled to ondo state to start working, and she stays in Abuja which isn't too far from ondo. We ignited the old passion. She promised to visit when I'm fully settled but will be in a hotel cos of her comfortability.
Then she made business prepositions to me that she needs people to buy some plots of farm produce if I was interested. Told her Nah that I'm not interested in business for now. I just want to save and travel out of the country. She said one plot of tomato was for a price I can't remember now. She said I should take two or so.. That when they deliver to market, I will make my gain there. She brought it up again after a while but I still insisted I wasn't interested.
She then got really sick. She has an Heart condition and She uses a very big hospital and all but the cardiologist wasn't around in the country around then. She went to Lagos .. got better and went back. I was treating her over the phone when she was in Abuja. Spoke to some doctors about her case whenever it's an emergency.

She made another move for me to send money into her account as the hospital wouldn't treat her. But she gave herself up cos she said her bro was with her. Let the guy do the transfer now if your own account isn't working well. I didn't do transfer because I don't really trust her and I just started work. Spent all my money on my apartment and stuffs.

She later told me she's going to Dubai for a surgery and will be off for a while. So I lost contact until 2020 at the start of covid when she rang my line. She needed something but I told her I was in isolation cos I treated a patient with suspected covid then which was actually true.
She was actually very worried about be and all, She said she had made contacts with people in island. She asked for my address and that they will deliver some foodstuffs for me so I don't lack anything during the isolation.
I didn't trust her anymore though cos of her instability sha. The first day went. No delivery. Second day. Nothing, Then after few days. Someone called that they were tracking her and she dropped my number as her doctor.She scammed him of about 2m or thereabout and he also made his friends commit into the business and he's owing over 5million naira.

Has lost everything because of her, It was a police case already. I exonerated myself of course. Told them I had nothing to do with her and I wasn't even her doctor but just an online friend that I haven't even seen her before..The guy said it was actually true that she was sick and that was God's punishment for evil and vile human like her. He had gone to see her at the hospital when she was sick and I think he thought he had seen a Richie rich successful lady.
I was told to be on the lookout that if she ever message me or comes online with another number or something cos she had gone offline again. I should let them know that they will track her.
Well. Till today. Never saw any message and any call from her.

Let's be very careful and vigilant when we meet people online.
Moral of the story : Do not be greedy

6 Likes

Re: Tinder Swindler(2022 Movie): My Personal Experience by Ocholu: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

This your matter tie gele. I once read an excerpt of an American man or woman (can't recall) who asserted that in "Nigeria, even brothers scam brothers".

The race to survival in this country has driven a lot of people into adopting illegal means of meeting ends meet. The way out is really really far.

I've seen a lot of hype about this "Tinder Swindler" movie. A documentary actually. E be like say I go just close eyes watch am.
Re: Tinder Swindler(2022 Movie): My Personal Experience by Conwarden: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lucky you for dodging several bullets.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry
Re: Tinder Swindler(2022 Movie): My Personal Experience by lukfame(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Yeah. The country is actually in a very sad state. It's like people have no other choice than to take to crime to make a living. I just saw it on Twitter where law firms pay lawyers #20k per month in Abuja. How can one cope on such a paltry amount?

How do common man survive!? The leadership of the country is abysmal in all levels and the future of the masses really looks bleak. People prefer to go to church for deliverance and rely on its well instead of demanding accountability from their leaders.

It's real well
Re: Tinder Swindler(2022 Movie): My Personal Experience by lukfame(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
You should watch the movie/documentary. It's worth watching. I even went through the guys Instagram page. Apparently, he faked it till he made it.
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

This your matter tie gele. I once read an excerpt of an American man or woman (can't recall) who asserted that in "Nigeria, even brothers scam brothers".

The race to survival in this country has driven a lot of people into adopting illegal means of meeting ends meet. The way out is really really far.

I've seen a lot of hype about this "Tinder Swindler" movie. A documentary actually. E be like say I go just close eyes watch am.
Re: Tinder Swindler(2022 Movie): My Personal Experience by Goldbw122(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
lukfame:
You should watch the movie/documentary. It's worth watching. I even went through the guys Instagram page. Apparently, he faked it till he made it.
The guy is a really bad guy..
Re: Tinder Swindler(2022 Movie): My Personal Experience by lukfame(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
A stupid guy rather. Despite all the money he conned from women, all he had to show for it was designer clothes. Nothing else. Just extravagant life with empty bank account. It was really funny when he was staying in that hostel with overgrown and unkept hair. Proceeds from crime can't be used to do something good. That's what I learnt from the movie .
Goldbw122:

The guy is a really bad guy..

1 Like

Re: Tinder Swindler(2022 Movie): My Personal Experience by Goldbw122(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
lukfame:
A stupid guy rather. Despite all the money he conned from women, all he had to show for it was designer clothes. Nothing else. Just extravagant life with empty bank account. It was really funny when he was staying in that hostel with overgrown and unkept hair. Proceeds from crime can't be used to do something good. That's what I learnt from the movie .
Yes is very correct, when you have money in a bad way that is the end result, but the guy was released at the end when he was prison, and later he was living a normal life, now my question is scamming is addictive will he stop or continue?

I have seen someone that have got a huge money by scamming people, and later he said he will not scam people any more and later he still does the business... So I see that once you have entered the business of scamming people, it is very hard to repent...
Re: Tinder Swindler(2022 Movie): My Personal Experience by SportsHD: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Send me money, they're after my life.

(1) (Reply)

She Rejected Him,not Knowing That He Brought A Car For Her As A Valentine Gift. / What You Didn't Know / Chrisland Video: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Speaks On Good Parenting (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.