Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Chrisland Video: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Speaks On Good Parenting (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chrisland Video: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Speaks On Good Parenting (video) (716 Views)

The Boy In The Chrisland Video Is My Cousin, See What I Did To Him / Chrisland Video: Female Student Knows Sex, Was Not Raped – Tonto Dikeh / Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisland Video: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Speaks On Good Parenting (video) by Dailyhappenings: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
The General Overseer of the Salvation Ministries worldwide, Pastor David Ibiyeomie speaks on good parenting which speaks to the recent chrisland viral video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt66Tfj5Ow4

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Video: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Speaks On Good Parenting (video) by EmzyT: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: Chrisland Video: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Speaks On Good Parenting (video) by Tony4988(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
This was earlier before the incident escalated.
He spoke valid points.��

Kindly check my signature
Re: Chrisland Video: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Speaks On Good Parenting (video) by citywal(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
As a couple, I am very sure you and your significant other have once argued and she got very angry with you and you don't know how to make it up to her, even when you are at fault. If this is you, then sit back and watch this video to the end because today's topic is for you.

if you like this video please don't forget to Subscribe, like, share and click on the bell icon to turn on notifications so that we can keep making these videos for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU9Q69SVca8

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / My Woman, My Pride !!! / Do You Need A Carton To Package Your Foods Or Product?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.